• Trix
    I do like the look of this one. Very portable. Can't wait for a review. Should be coming out pretty soon. Picture is with WPA on.zpf50bb81mkp5c9p.jpg
  • On-demand904
    I pre order mine back on cyber monday on there live stream they had a one hr pre order for both vapes n da best part if u watch da stream on fri.n got the discount code secretseah you got 50% so got both fo 154.73. J love hitting hitting dem deals its n my blood
  • Karec
    hope its better than the original unit.... one of the worst vapes i tried.... hot vapor, cheap materials, bad taste... dam the original make the the starry/spirit almost a Top Tier vape :lol: :rofl: :lol:
  • Rockytdogg
    The whole Tera fiasco has made me disinterested in Boundless... and it’s a bummer, too.
  • Baron23
    I agree its a bummer. I was always rather a fan of Boundless guys and their efforts to produce a good vape for a good price.

They certainly fucked it up (and themselves also) with the Tera errors.
  • Heroin Batman
    it's a shame, I still love my cf
  • SteamPowered
    If you haven't picked up a CFC 2.0 you are missing out. It's not the best, it's not the worst, but I will say that it's pretty awesome. It's way better than the original in many ways. If you use this WPA with dry glass and crank it up, you will be very happy. It's great with the standard mouthpiece as well. I'm very happy with this little beast. It can get you there quickly with great flavor.
  • TheZman
    I went with the Boundless CF. I really like it. Great temperature range and fits in my hand nicely. I love the feel of the soft velvet rubber. The 5 min Sesh timer is perfect and long enough. And it's super easy to clean.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment