• PuffItUp
    Just a heads up, don't use protected 18650's in the build. Try to integrate that into the circuit. Otherwise, standard 18650's (the ones TONS of people already own) won't be able to be used (due to a height difference)

You might also want to separate the heater/airpath from the battery, using some sort of safe insulating material, so that it doesn't overheat the battery and go boom

As far as dosage... I prefer 0.1-0.15g but I have MANY vapes with 0.3-0.5g chambers. It would be really neat to see a chamber you can switch out, and offer both styles.

-z
  • PAM
    if this helps @VapeCritic...
    828ne8t3hckxicrb.png
    c9j092vqytn456o3.png
  • Karec
    Usually i vape by myself, i use every vape i own with total chamber capacity, sometimes i miss a bigger chamber when im with friends, i would rather have a chamber capable to vape big quantities and spacers to reduce at will. The IQ have 2 spacers that can reduce the amount used, not saying that the materials or the design are good (i dont use them or even had 1), crafty also have the meshed concentrate pad that a lot of people use as spacers so...i would choose a big chamber vape :cool:
    I think a wider chamber (crafty) works better than a tall one (IQ), just a thought...
    cheers
  • Philly
    I would check out adafruit. They have power boost boards made for 3.7V LiIon/LiPoly battery (pretty sure that is what haze squared uses). I use these for maker projects and they are pretty slick. Give you lots of options for power and charging.

They also have a great selection of switches and buttons.
  • Mturner7
    Not sure if you already planned on using this concept for the battery indicator...

u4t5tmmk99d96yky.png
  • okla68m
    If one is going for "Full Convection", it's All about Surface Area and Even Airflow Over that surface area. Thereby a Wide as compared to a Deep/Tall chamber would work better.
  • VapeCritic
    Just a heads up, don't use protected 18650's in the buildPuffItUp

Definitely won’t, good lookin out!

You might also want to separate the heater/airpath from the battery, using some sort of safe insulating material, so that it doesn't overheat the battery and go boomPuffItUp

What fun would that be?? lol jk you're definitely right
  • VapeCritic

Thanks for that poll screenshot! Bunch of lightweights over there :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks for your input about the load sizes, it would definitely be cool to have two bowl size options, but keeping the performance consistent with both will be a tough one!
  • VapeCritic

Everything is indicated with a single LED light right? I'm diggin it!
  • VapeCritic
    Thereby a Wide as compared to a Deep/Tall chamber would work better.okla68m

Correct, fine tuning the oven size and shape will take some close attention :chin:
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet