• Bruce

Can I get pre-orders to the pre-orders?

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce

Yo Vape Boy - I challenge you to do a short video. Take the Red Wire and put on top of your tongue, take the black one and put on bottom of your tongue. You would be shocked how that works.

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • VapeCritic
    So I'm trying to buy a bunch of these box mods (the red one) and I'm being told that they're discontinued, I'm only able to buy in small quantities.

Before I start researching what the new/replacement model is for this one, does anybody happen to have any idea what the most popular eVic model is?

Discontinued model is Joyetech eVic Vtwo Mini
  • VapeCritic
    Also, second question, do the other popular firmwares out there have a "cruise" mode or "session" mode? Like the Artic firmware or other one?

Or is the cruise mode thing something custom programmed by/for Tubo?
  • PuffItUp
    Yes it is a custom firmware option programmed by lamart (Funkyjunk) I do not think you will find it elsewhere, until dan comes up with his own custom software; I will check with a couple people to see what the best replacement option is for the evic 2 mini
  • PAM
    @elykpeace might be able to help answer , 2nd post prior this one ? Quite sure other firmware have cruise modes.
  • bum karacho
    vapresso swag has cruise mods and is cheap
  • BobCat
    Those have the protruding battery cap so the max OD of the 510 attachment is 22mm. Might not be an issue for VC.
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet