• maidenmann
    Hello everybody,

My aunt has Arthritis, she's an old lady who still works as housekeeper. For obvious reasons she's unable to consume weed on its psychoactive forms so I'm trying to make her a balm. I've been reading about it but I have one big question, should I use ABV or undecarboxylated material? I know THCA works against inflammation and THC works against pain reliever. Should I use green material? a mix of both?

thanks for your answers.
    Stay up!
  • Dave63
    Interesting questions. I'll be standing by to hear the response as well.
  • 420edc
    The issue is coming up with something that will penetrate the skin. Get her some good full spectrum CBD from a reliable source which she can consume orally via tincture.
  • Baron23
    from my experience, transdermal is not a great way to ingest cannabinoids.
  • Russ

Having to deal with spinal damage for the last 18 years, I can recommend a product called Biofreeze.

It doesnt have cannabis in it but it does work very well for topical treatment. I highly recommend it.

When I have a bad day (hurts to just to breath) I give it the triple treatment. Ice for inflammation, Biofreeze to keep everything from tightening further, and vape Cannabis for the pain.

I usually have my symptoms under control within 24hrs.
  • maidenmann
    thank y'all for the comments. The thing is I live in a country where everything related to cannabis is illegal, so having access to CBD oil or CBD strains is nearly impossible. That's why I'm trying to make a balm with regular cannabis with unknown THC/CBD levels. And it cannot be ingested because of the undesired psychoactive reaction. Somebody suggested to make some RSO, but I'm unable to spend 8 hours in the process. Thanks again for your help.
  • Baron23
    Lots of DIY recipes on the net. I personally don't find topical application to be a particularly effective delivery channel for cannabinoids. But others disagree.

https://www.google.com/search?q=making+cannabis+infused+topicals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment