• MothChewMoth
    What do you think about it? I've heard good things and am considering picking it up. I'll shoot you a friend req.
  • John Cocktostone
    i was high and it turns out I play on PC but it is a fun game if you like looter shooter. It gets very "samey" but the samey is fun..the game gets hard. Especially at higher levels. The group dynamic is fun and tactics really play out well with friends
  • Señor Negro
    After liking RE2 remake I got encouraged and tried the new Devil May Cry 5. Totally disapointing, they almost destroyed the franchise with that last move.
    Nioh was a disapoint too. Looking good at first but it quickly got bored and too repetitive.

To recover from those I will go back to Dark Souls 2, start a new game, and enjoy it again as the first time because is the one I played least.
  • MothChewMoth
    @Señor Negro do you like roguelikes? If you're into that and Dark Souls, check our Dead Cells. It's a metroidvania style game that very much requires you to get good. Hollow Knight is in a similar vein as well, both 2D.

Just played a short and sweet game called Donut County that really reminded me of Katamari Damacy, if that's anyone's jam.

Also, Civ 6 is on Humble Bundle atm.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet