• MothChewMoth
    Was just curious if we've got any fellow gamers on the forum. I'm an avid player on console (PS4), PC, and tabletop (board and rpg varieties). Same gamer tag on everything, so hit me up if you want to team up on something!

Currently playing:

Rocket League (both PS4 and PC)
    Persona 5 (PS4)
    Nier Automata (PS4)
    Hearthstone (Android/PC)
    Destiny 2 (PS4)
  • Chaotix
    got back into diablo 3, replaced GTA 5 with PUBG and am totally flipping out waiting on Beyond Good And Evil 2
  • MothChewMoth
    Nice! I dabble in d3 and do a season every once in a while. I haven't done much PUBG, but I do hop on Fortnite occasionally. I prefer PvE over PvP in general.
  • TheHulliCopter
    Rainbow Six Siege is STILL one of the best FPS on the market its crazy tactical i cannot recommend it enough besides that i play PUBG and assorted halo titles still working on beating combat evolved and 2s campaign on legendary
    im mythic rank on Reach as well
  • WarCow
    Diablo 2 (Path of Diablo private server), Star Wars Galaxies (Bloodfin Emulator), Overwatch, CS 1.6 and CSGO are games I play all the time.

Some of my favorite recent games have been Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
  • MothChewMoth
    Oh boy, Witcher 3 is possibly my favorite game of all time. I think I've put close to 400 hours into that one over multiple playthroughs. Other recent favorite is Horizon: Zero Dawn.
  • Namekian
    Replaying Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox One X with all the visual upgrades, probably Far Cry 5 after that. :)
  • MothChewMoth
    super stoked for the new red dead to come out!
  • Gman
    I was playing the crap out of witcher 3 until my 120hz monitor broke. I refuse to play on this POS 19 inch. Been playing "Don't starve together" and other games with my kids until I get it fixed.
  • FlameBeats
    PUBG Xbox One X. Isle of Man TT is an awesome mortorcycle game for the Xbox One X as well!
  • TheHulliCopter
    Would you say its physics engine is on par with the latest Forza Titles?
  • FlameBeats
    When it comes to motorcycle games it’s the best I’ve played. Even compared to Ride 2. It’s closer to simulation when playing TT Isle of Man. Actually feels like you’re going fast.
  • TheHulliCopter
    Dope ill check it out the last racing game i played with motorcyles was waayyyy back when on project gotham 4
    ahh good times
  • Spammedham
    What's good peeps. Great to see a topic I fucks besides the veggies.
    PSN -- PEANUTCHEX ( I'm quiet:death: )

Currently playing:
    Destiny 2 (yea I know its dead),
    God of War,
    Prey, &
    Shadow of Colossus remake.

Favorite Game of 4Ever: Super Mario World
  • FlameBeats
    Xbox One X gamer tag: Flame Gucci
  • metalmancpa
    BOXVR and Beat Saber on Oculus Rift are my current go to's.
  • Foggy Notion
    I think Journey on PS4 is the perfect game to play wile stoned.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I digged that Destiny 2 for a bit. Them intergalactic/interdimentional beings had landscapes and mind shattering trippy effects mannn.. made my head and eyes go whoooooaaahhhhh

I’m on that Far cry 5 crack yeahhhh firestarter type babooooomm Yeahhhhhhh!! Type driving around, flying helicopters, throwing explosives, baaabooooommmm type nonsense right now yo. Only things been bothering me about it though..I don’t know why they can’t nail down AI routines or 24 hour living cycles. Rockstar is good at it, whichamacallit.. f’in.. uhh.. yo I’m spacing.. but you know what I mean. If I’m rolling up to a place at night, people better be sleeping. Daytime, I wanna see terrorists going about their terroristic activities and people fishing, camping, having routines. Lived in more. They should also have a far cry 2 mode too yo. Dude I read about complaining that it should’ve been in it was right. Far cry 2 had gun jamming issues, coming down with illnesses at the worst moments, enemies repopulating areas. There was a chaos factor.
    Maybe with a mix of metal gear/halo AI dynamics. Halo and Metal gear these guys are good at flushing you out quickly if needed or retreating with haste. I don’t know why they couldn’t add in the destructible environments like battlefield.. when I first got rockets I expected to be able to blow chunks outta houses, knock down trees, split bambies with ease, bore a hold into the side of a mountain.. Mann.. but yeah yo, this game is still mad fun. Refined compared to the others. Everything much more accessible. Story I could care less about, gameplay is where it’s at.
  • Spammedham
    I call this a review :wink:

I've heard that about Far Cry 2. I assuming the current engine can only do so much. I haven't played 5 yet but the Highlights on YT crack me the hell up. I love your idea of a Day Night cycle. Hopefully Red Dead gives us that experience.
  • Lucic and Chong
    Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn are also 2 of my all time favorites. They're also some of the rare games with such awesome DLC's that are so good that they could almost be stand alone games. I'm going through another playthrough of Horizon right now I like it so much.

I'm also excited for the new Red Dead Redemption and Dead Island.
  • juxt
    I have 2 sons and we're the only people in the house, so as you can imagine we play just about everything. Some of the current favorites for me are: God of War, Far Cry 5, Subnautica, Elite Dangerous, Forza (any racing game really, but I have 5&7 with the dedicated racing wheel), Divinity series. I always loved the FPS stuff, but finish them quickly so they don't stay around....I am pretty excited for the new Red Dead. The entire Witcher series was awesome BTW, 3 stood out as an epic but the other two built up to it nicely. Also loved Horizon, can't wait for the next one...best future story I've seen in a game.

Some time wasters that just feed a few minutes of building or blowing stuff up: Earth Defense Force (I'm on 4.1), Kerbal Space Program, Starbound, Slime Rancher,
  • Gman
    there's a new dead island?
  • FlameBeats
    Oh I forgot to mention after playing last night. SQUAD on PC is amazing since the last update!!
  • Lucic and Chong
    There's been rumors of one for a while, but not unlike Red Dead, the release keeps getting pushed further back. Looks like it might not be until late 2019 now, but that's not stopping EB games from taking peoples money for pre orders already.

https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/715135

https://heavy.com/games/2018/05/dead-island-2-e3-2018/
  • Gman
    man I can't wait
  • FlameBeats
    I’m impressed with using the Hydrology 9 for a session before starting my gaming session. Smoothest vape I’ve had ever. Using the Haze Square to maintain my gaming session is where it fits!
    3d9vndoxzlcj4qx8.jpeg
  • slamcmy
    Im a PC gamer and at the moment im playing League of Legends, Battlefield 4, Diablo III, Left for Dead 2 and PUBG :wink:
  • Zep4
    Still got the old PS3 but I love Just Cause 2 except for the impossible ending.
    Also Split Second, and MX games.
  • MothChewMoth
    Just updating as I'm playing new stuff.

Just finished Deus Ex Making Divided on a no-kill stealth run. I never finished Dishonored so I'm doing a no-kill run there too. Other than that just A LOT of Rocket League. If anyone wants to team up, I'm MothChewMoth on PSN/STEAM as well.

you still play D2? My clan is currently trying to get through the Spire raid lair and stuck on the final phase of the boss. We're pretty stoked for the new content in Forsaken. Lmk if you need a group to play with as we raid pretty regularly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment