• SourMalk
    Any League players??
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    My guilty pleasure is clash royale lol. I cant invest much time into video games anymore. Its a take it or leave it game for me passes the time but if i need to throw it down it doesnt really matter.
  • MothChewMoth
    How do you like the steam pad? I could never get used to it... I've used the wireless 360 pads for what feels like 10 years and swapped to the new Xbox one pads last year.

what's your library at now? I'm somewhere over 400 on steam (not counting gog, epic, twitch, origins, etc) but can't check on my phone... Those humble bundles sneak up on you over the years, lol.

no zombies yet, but there are several interesting things in the single player game that could indicate something of this to come. No spoilers though...

I used to play some LoL, Dota2, HoN, and HotS but I was never great. I get bored with the repetitive nature of MOBAs and just never quite had a good enough grasp of all the different combinations of gear to succeed.

Speaking of rdr2 I got to about 96% total completion (that's 100% story and nearly all of everything else) and just got completely burnt out. I've got about halfway to go on several of the challenges, but the poker one has totally killed my interest. It's essentially random for these very specific events and just sucks all the fun out.

I'm currently back to a decent amount of rocket league on PC and Spiderman/Onrush for PS4. I've got GTA5 next on the list finally too.
  • Cl4ud3
    How do you like the steam pad?MothChewMoth

I like it a lot now I've gotten used to it. Button placement was strange after coming from years of the X-box pad layout and that took a long while to break. I was also just brushing the edge of the trackpad when going to push the buttons which would jar me to the left but I seem to have gotten past that now too.

Those humble bundles sneak up on youMothChewMoth

I do like to support Humble Bundle but I've found too often I have more than one of the games.
  • MothChewMoth
    even if I've got one, the price still tends to be worth it. I've got enough friends on PC that I can usually just gift the steam code anyway.
  • ssaucyc515
    just started playing with my friends. I don't play ranked. I suck but I play :lol:

If y'all wanna add me my steam is ssaucy( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129804754/ ) im usually on this account

my Battlenet is ssaucy #1961
    origin is ssaucy
    Riot : ssaucy515
  • utahusker
    Overwatch here, and I'm ashamed to say this, given my age.
  • SourMalk
    @ssaucyc515
    Yeah I just got a few of my friends onto league recently too, I'm not too great either. I'll add you later on tonight!!
  • martinstraka8282
    Rocket League, Dirt, Forza Horizon and NHL almost exclusively for me.

One of my favorites to do while vaping is throw on the PSVR for some light gun action.
  • John Cocktostone
    Apex Legends, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Gta, Skyrim, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls
    Hell I play a lot except sports games.i have all systems.
  • MothChewMoth
    Are you on Steam or PS4 for Rocket League? I'm always looking for folks to play with, but I'm on PC.

How are you liking Apex? I haven't downloaded it yet but I've heard good things.
  • martinstraka8282
    I'm on PS4, and no PC unfortunately.

I do have it for my switch too, but haven't spent a lot of time there, just for work breaks and travel.
  • MothChewMoth
    womp womp. I started on PS4 with my brother, but being locked into 30FPS vs unlocked on a 120Hz TV isn't even a comparison. It's like playing a totally different game and timing is off significantly. I've tried going back and it's virtually unplayable for me now on PS4 since I've done it on PC for so long now.
  • ssaucyc515
    John add me on origins boi! @MothChewMoth Apex is pretty fun !
  • John Cocktostone
    Apex is fun. I suck at it but it is the first battle royal game a can stomach. I like working as a 3 man team
  • MrGreen
    World Series of poker
  • Ctipp22
    I’ve been dabbling with vermintide here and there. Used to play practically everything but now getting the time is hard, which is why I have steam at work if I wanna play some games.
  • Gman
    My kids got me into fortnite and I've been rocking it a lot. I feel maybe people give it a hard time because they can't build? I enjoy it. Apex is ok but I find it a bit dark and tough to see.
  • MothChewMoth
    I was on the fortnight train for awhile until folks started getting crazy good. I didn't enjoy the frantic ffa build, but do enjoy the pve stuff. Maybe I'll play it again if it ever comes out of beta.
  • EconMan
    Resident Evil 2 remake. :love:
  • John Cocktostone
    I own that one. It made me jump a few times
  • Trix
    Still on RD2
    Rocket league (Xbox)
    Horizon 4
    GTA 5
    Skate 3
    Hellblade
  • EconMan

Yeah, just love most the RE titles... at least all the canonical ones. I always play games high. I like ones that may have a little action to them, but mostly require solving puzzles and immersing one's self in the world -- or in the case of my beloved Resident Evil, the world of Survival Horror.

Here are rules of thumb for me.
    I won't like it if:

1. it is a First Person Shooter
    2. Ammo is not relatively scarce
    3. Requires lots of button pushing.
    4. Has no meaningful story

Now my favorite games are these high strategy WW2 board games with a two-inch thick rule book, a map the size of a dining table, and it takes dozens of hours to play a game. We even have rules of when you MUST take a bowl -- we call it the "fog of war" rules :)
  • John Cocktostone
    Resident Evil 7 in PSVR... that was a great first person experience.

Fog of war lol.

I play table top mini games as well
  • ssaucyc515
    I've actually never played re. But I LOVE watching people speed run the games. I literally can tell you how to beat almost all RE games just from watching people beat it so much :grin: I'll have to admit I'm way too jumpy to play horror games. But it's fun to watch :)
  • EconMan
    Resident Evil 7 in PSVR... that was a great first person experience.John Cocktostone

I boycotted that one. I may have to reconsider.... everyone seems to love it.....

RE4 both saved and killed the franchise. It may be the best game ever made -- it's on a list somewhere -- but it was NOT really Resident Evil (survival horror). A resident evil title needs to have horrible "tank" controls.... 3P perspective, pre-rendered backgrounds, and camera angles that warp the laws of physics... AND Jill Valentine in a tube top and miniskirt. :love:
  • John Cocktostone
    agreed. I assumed you're 35+ in age?
  • MothChewMoth
    I used to be a huge RE fan (along with Silent Hill and the old PC puzzle horror games) but I sort of grew out of the genre for some reason.

I am a HUGE fan of tabletop, but stay mostly with board games. I do really enjoy campaign based games with mini figs, but my group dissolved a few years ago and I haven't found a new one yet. Twilight Imperium is on of my favorites...

I've also got a gaming table with a recessed gaming surface on the was soon :nerd:

kkb6q4z9brgulx1k.png
  • John Cocktostone
    where you getting table from? Link? I cosplay Pyramid Head at comic con lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal