• Señor Negro
    $60? I don't think so. Wait until they launch a plethora of DLCs that make it more like $150.
    Or even more.

I would not recommend buying a "AAA" until a year or two after the launch date, so you could find a "Game of the Year Edition" or something else that makes their price reasonable.

There are out there, unfortunately, so so so many games that keep disapointing fans, but who cares if those big companies keep their incomes flowing ??
  • JMH
    Buying The Sinking City when it comes out! Gonna be a trip
  • MothChewMoth
    some folks like supporting the devs, and don't mind paying $80 for a years worth of content. There past versions are gems and I feel it's earned a pre-order from me.

I certainly buy most games heavily discounted if I don't care about playing at launch, but this one I do want to play with friends and early.

There are a whole mess of sociopolitical reasons for and against pre-orders, dlc, game production practices, etc. I'm general I've found the majority of devs I know prefer I buy their game to support them if it's a brand I'm passionate about and want to see flourish.

YMMV, to each their own, etc. For those buying at launch on PC hit me up!

EDIT: I'm not disagreeing with you, just showing exceptions. Bungle/Bungie burned me on destiny 2, but I've found success with others.
  • John Cocktostone
    Monster Hunter World
  • AVENTUS
    Street Fighter 3rd Strike
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Darkstalkers Resurrection
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    My main games^

Excited for CTR nitro fueled coming out.
    As well as Mario Maker 2, since it has “3D Worlds” Power ups.
  • EconMan
    Buying The Sinking City when it comes out! Gonna be a tripJMH

Still into Resident Evil but I'm hearing good things about the SInking CIty....
  • MunicipalBlack
    I'm on a No Man's Sky kick right now, I haven't played since launch on PS4. It's such a perfect chill game when I'm baked. It's coming with a free VR add-on this summer, I'm really pumped! Word of warning, it is very monotonous.
  • MothChewMoth
    my buddy let me borrow that and I was going to check it out next week. Feel free to add me if you want to sync up!
  • John Cocktostone
    I need to reload the game. I forgot how stoney it is
  • nowayout
    Hi all! I was playing Fortnite for a while...until Apex showed up! I just never practiced the building part of Fortnite enough and always had the disadvantage with building pros.
    Apex, I feel is just more my style. I absolutely love that the characters have personalities and abilities.
    Before that I was playing COD. But no one plays the MW Remastered anymore and Black Ops 4 just needs too many 10GB or more updates too frequently and my internet is my phone hotspot so I can't exactly use as much data as I'd like to. :/
  • Ctipp22
    I miss video games but I've been so damn busy
  • MothChewMoth
    what platform? @ssaucyc515 keep meaning to team up in Apex on PC but my schedule recently went to shit and I'm never on, lol.
  • nowayout
    Xbox One. There's no cross play is there?
    I do have a PS4 that I don't really use. I've been debating to install Apex on my Surface Book...
  • MunicipalBlack
    I didn't mention but I'm playing on PC now. I still have NMS on PS4 but I didn't renew my PS+ a while back once I built my PC so no online for me. Thanks for the offer though!
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet