• SirSixPence
    @Señor Negro Black vinyl dye. It works perfectly on plastic computer parts.
  • Pud
    I had no idea so very good to know... but I really was just joking!...
  • Señor Negro
    I was looking for some black vinyl dye as you suggested and I was almost convinced until I saw this:
    Vinilo Fibra Carbono
    71SheZdU4HL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Looks cool right? :starstruck:
    And for just a little more I could use it for some other stuff as it seems to be a lot of product.

By the way, continuing with the gaming topic, this is what I'm spending time with my spaniard friends lately:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/322330/Dont_Starve_Together/
    Looks silly but it's actually a very hard survival game. :scream:
  • Cl4ud3
    Just started Monster Hunter World with the Iceborne DLC. First time playing one of the MH games.
  • SirSixPence
    that would look alot better.
  • Señor Negro
    1 shot 2 kills:

I don't like this rumble mode, it's the final stage of sniper campers. Doesn't matter if you run or stay, you will be sniped in the face and you won't even tell where it came from. :groan:

Good news is that my new setup allows me to play without any freezing (which were rare but so annoying) and my lower-end average framerate went up from 15-20fps to 25-30. Higher-end framerate stayed the same as expected and doesn't go higher than 35fps.

Oh! forgot to mention, I can record now! I could even try to make a stream but not sure it would be good enough. Worth the try tho, just for science!
  • Will90
    You should definitely stream Señor!! :up:
  • Khelek41girl
    Been playing Valheim a lot lately...this game is BADASS!

• SirSixPence
    OMG They got me to spend $10 on Call of Duty.
    They ran a deal where if you bought the battle pass that's about to expire, They give you enough CP to buy next seasons battle pass also. And i get all the stuff i already unlocked. I got like 5 or 6 blueprint guns and a bunch of skins.
    It was too good of a deal.k55sewen200avcrr.jpg
  • Señor Negro
    You too fell in that trap?? NOOOOOOO!!!! :scream:
  • Señor Negro
    Now this is how my (almost? :sweat: ) final setup looks like:

s5a68pe8i5t2s6y2.jpg

Please ignore all the mess and the weird sounds I make. :joke:
    Doesn't really look very "real", specially in the vid but the mirror effect in the center of the fans is really really cool. :starstruck:

Dunno what happened to me ...
    2cf2qu.jpg
    But I know hope I am no longer possesed.

Or maybe this is just the beggining? :sweat:
  • Cl4ud3
    Looks like a mobile Disco. Does it have a smoke machine ?

Such a contrast to my PC which is very understated.
  • Señor Negro
    ↪Señor Negro
    Looks like a mobile Disco. Does it have a smoke machine ?
    Cl4ud3

Yeeeeeeeeah nice ideaaaa!! :starstruck:
    Oh wait no, noooo! Back off devil! I won't get possesed again! :scream:

Last kit of fans included a remote control. Only one button press and I can rest from this epileptic hell. :sweat:
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • SirSixPence
    anyone wanna Pew Pew?
    I will be in the lobby, if you want to join me? please do and give me a voice holla.
    I will be afk at times.
    ps934egiaf79cktk.jpg
  • Señor Negro
    Made some tests with OBS recommended settings and it doesn't look as bad as I expected:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/918996380

Please ignore the first 10minutes because I didn't realize this stupid game limited my resolution to 50% instead of the 85% I'm used to set not to have awful graphics. Also sorry for the low quality sound of my mic because I did that many previous tests that my bluetooth set was about to die.

Now compare a "real" screenshot from my video recording (yes, I was recording via Geforce Experience at the same time as I was streaming and playing) vs a screenshot from twitch stream (ofc there's a slightly noticeable quality drop and it's not even the same instant so that may vary in how it looks):

RECORDING PIC:
    xzyhm27ubg2hox2b.jpg
    TWITCH PIC:
    rjen3dq5dm97fcul.jpg

Take into consideration that my graphics settings are at the lowest possible because my framerate is so low, but considering that, my 85% of the 3440x1440 resolution I use and the realtime monitoring layout you can see in the upper left corner. It isn't that bad right? My CPU was the entire time like "Driving Miss Daisy" :snicker: .
    @Bud? :roll:
  • Paul247to
    awesome AAA game for FREE from Epic game store. you don't wanna miss this one.
    open world, go anywhere , destructible environment, shooting, racing and tons of hilarious action and killer graphics if you have a beefy PC

Rage 2

This game would cost me $80 Canadian on steam today

If DOOM and Borderlands had a child it would be Rage 2...

• SirSixPence
    I think it looks as good as my laptop. But your stream looks really good.
  • SirSixPence
    0uqznzvm0hpblfd4.jpg
    THEY REMOVED RUMBLE NOW !
  • SirSixPence
    So I was having problems seeing the hip fire crosshairs.
    I searched online for a way to change the color. Basically not without a hack that could get you banned.
    So then I remembered a red led with a sucker you stick to your screen. Checked and it’s $30. Whaaaa a led is like 2 cents.
    So then I saw you can use a piece of tape and a marker. I tried it and didn’t like it. Then I tried a corner of a post it note. It left a dark spot. Visible but not good.
    Then I see it out of the corner of my eye a wrapper from a red hot cinnamon disk. A clear red wrapper. Found my hole punches and stuck it to scotch tape. A total I guess of .2 cents and it seems to be working
    The best part is you can see through it.
    5q1jhdn9hfnl3ajj.jpeg
  • Cl4ud3
    When I got my last monitor I made sure it came with a crosshair option and I've used it in a couple of games so far. They can be quite handy.
  • Deleted User
  • SirSixPence
    Then microsoft released their force feedback joystick I tried a few of the flight sims. I dont rem the one I liked but it was all ww2 planes. It was fun.
    But at the time I was into Mechwarrior. It was all about the Mech.
  • SirSixPence
    @Bud Does Twitch send out Notifications like YT when you are streaming?
  • Deleted User
  • Cl4ud3
    I think I played the first one but it was on Amiga at the time and I did have a few more but the names of them completely escape me after 30 years. I tend to go for the space themed ones now on the PC.

edit: Red Baron 1 I should say. Wings was my favourite one on the Amiga, WW1.
  • SirSixPence
    All hail the inanimate Red Dot.
    so3f75fas9dn7qsh.jpeg
  • SirSixPence
    Warriors! Come out to play-ay!
  • SirSixPence
    killing it
    In Black ops Nuke Town
  • Deleted User
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment