• Pud
    walter knifing like a BOSS!!... lol!! Get 'em!
  • SirSixPence
    I think that was one of my best runs. A fancy league play suit and a special sword weren't helping that guy. LOL
  • Señor Negro
    Oh wait! Is @SirSixPence a streamer now? :gasp:

Should we create a sort of "streamer gang" or something? :rofl:
  • SirSixPence
    Yea I’m not good enough for that. I would never generate a large enough audience. I have tried to post a few good plays and twitch kinda jacked up the clips. I’m thinking I will edit on my PC from now on.
  • Señor Negro
    Yea I’m not good enough for that. I would never generate a large enough audience.SirSixPence

You won't know that if you don't even try. I mean, look a the massive amount of really awfull players that still get audience. :scream:
  • SirSixPence
    Hey I found Cotobeis frozen sniper gun for free.
    Click the M82 sniper then click the Frozen Chozen then Click R to see the bundle.
    It was a free Christmas package.
  • SirSixPence
    Edit - close but not the same gun, yet its still a bad azz variant for free.
  • SirSixPence
    i9mhpxomwzxm8g2m.jpg
    Cant even be honest about it. Blow me
  • SirSixPence
    So when you wanna play with your system and get it working ? Drop out of games, restart ECT.
    I never complain, Then when you really wanna play? you ditch me? I told you to use a better player ( nate ) before. I would be willing to step aside. I sat online all weekend end waiting to play with you guys. i spend hours practicing in aimlabs and the game, just to be able to play. Then when I start getting better you ditch me. Get BENT
  • Señor Negro
    Dude you ok? Are you really angry or just joking? Can't tell for sure :meh:

There are a many games (and a lot of 'em are free) that are more relaxed, or maybe if you don't like those you could try some intense action ones that are not competitive and full of tryhards that don't generate that much anxiety.
    I, myself, am been forced to do that myself because I never really enjoyed CoD extremely competitive action style and that's why I have been inclined lately to stay out most of the time even if I see you all playing it.
    I can give you some recommendations, from my perspective ofc (maybe you won't like 'em), for a bunch of other games of a wide variety of game genres, if you like.

And if you were just joking ......... oops? :sweat:
  • SirSixPence
    No I wasnt joking. And im sorry I brought it here. and by the time i realised what I did, i couldnt delete it.
    It should have been private.
  • Alexis
    sorry living has also got you ruffled, as well as anyone with sound mind really...

It's over my wasted and sleep deprived (health, not drug related) state.

But you know Bud has "got you" whatever, right?

He has us all really, I feel. I definitely feel he's got my own back, and vice versa.

Friend in "deed". Someone who listens, who cares. I feel Bud, the "stranger" lol, is in deed again, a friend of mine.

I've seen with eyes and ears how like I say, he's got my back. And he knows I got his, on merit of IMO him being a pure soul, caring for others.

That's why we have really loved this forum, IMO, the heart in the backbone.

I'm actually strangely pleased the whole Vapecritic title/persona sort of disintegrated. It's fresh, new free invention I see it.

Sorry for the mumbo guys. Just trying to throw in some genuine light, and keep my own weary spirits up by just cheacking in with you all.

So...unlike ME...lol...ON tooic- I'm almost embarassed to say. I just played Gamecube Starfox Adventures for a while.

Was a bit too taxing, thinking and all that haha.

So have switched TV leads back to my trusty, cheapy Wii console. A simple Mariokart game now just to keep my synapses firing for a while hehe!

Hope to see lots of ya streaming soon.

NB- even if above comments had zero relation to Bud, my above points stand equally.
  • Hapo
    ...a friend in need is a friend indeed...
  • Alexis
    that's the one, precisely. But I'll be straight. No same. I haven't deciphered that out.

I mistrust it. Hence my focus on "deed".

Most of my supposed friends in life, just don't really care. They barely try to listen, onr understand and remember.

I can't say any of those things about far away Bud. Was my point.

But I have taken insideous quantities of pure pharma grade LSD recently, so I am prone to delusion lol!

Still, who cares. (Hey??) Lol.
  • SirSixPence
    @Cotobei This is the clip I was talking about. Where the Captain says the ship is infected with something like he has never seen before and needs help.
  • Cotobei
    Thanks Walter for the clip! Will have to wait and see what surprises we gonna get :death: :lol:
  • Hapo
    ...I decided to give up on the whole IL2 Idea...

...I have not gotten any sims to run right and everything leads to another can of worms...

...it could be a hardware issue so I am just sending everything back and blowing the whole pile of crap off...I am already burnt out behind all the bullshit...

...not even going to accept delivery of the new Dell...I thought I had until the 24th to cancel...

...so I am not playing any games and won't post here anymore...see y'all on some other thread...

... Hapo out... .!. :D .!.
  • SirSixPence
    Can I help you somehow? Maybe together we can get it working?
  • Hapo

...thank you, but methinks it best to just nip this bud...

...Dell said not to refuse delivery if the "hot mess" shows up but that they would pick it up again...

...I remember a little too well how this end$...I found myself looking at "better" systems...
  • deep_meditation
    Still enjoying RDR2 online mode. I found two players for a posse and it’s a big help with everything especially the legendary bounties. I’m leveling up quickly too. I’m almost a level 10 trader which is the level that most groups want you to be in order to team up with them. When I buy the hunting wagon we’ll all level up too and then I’ll be able to help them with their trading businesses better than I can right now. When I sell my collectible sets to Madam Nazar I should have over $10,000 in cash. I’ve basically just not been buying anything and I’ll need help outfitting my character with better gear. I do my best to collect all the herbs I can for cooking. Bought the stew pot and gun locker.
  • Cl4ud3
    I always meant to try the online mode properly. I gave it a quick try after playing the story but wanted a break from the game then. I often see updated content for it so maybe soon I will get around to it.
    The game itself was very enjoyable.
  • SirSixPence
    Attachment
    BOCW-Outbreak-Mode-Intel-001 (266K)
  • PuffItUp
    tarkov, I'll be streaming my noobness soon
  • SirSixPence
    New season now available for download. Also free zombies and multiplayer Black Ops for a week.
  • SirSixPence
    OK so you gotta try out the zombies. Its kinda cartoonish but kinda fun too.
  • SirSixPence
    Ok Black Ops seems to be the big winner in my book so far.
    Almost seems they are steering you that direction now.
    I definitely have more fun in BOCOD. Its free check it out.
  • Pud
    and that is Black Ops: Cold War, right? or Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  • SirSixPence
    I almost peed my pants.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention