• SirSixPence
    Sorry I didn't see your post. Its black ops that's free for a week.
  • Will90
    Double XP weekend... let’s get it :fire:
  • SirSixPence
    If anyone is looking to play Black Ops or Zombies? My blizzard ID WALTER6PENCE #1753
  • SirSixPence
    Ran into one of these last night. It kinda shocked me.h1qde55x6nfn255r.jpeg
  • zibit
    Usually I play NHL 07 with my friends, we get together locally and it's great. After trying a lot of sports games, it's the easiest to learn and the fastest pace! Good for up to 10 players at a time too.

We tried soccer, baseball, basketball, football but we always go back to Hockey. Every score is celebrated like we won the game, its great! Highly recommend to anyone who wants a fast gaming experience. Even my buddy who's never used an xbox controller jumped right in and actually scored the first goal of the game. Huge smiles and laughs all around!

EDIT: And hockey rules are so easy to learn, Offsides and Icing are the only major rules, followed by some pretty basic ones.
  • Bruce
    Madden, after a nice session, I played over 1000 games this season and have won 75 more than I lost. Vaped and Madden perfect together!

Peace, Love & Vape,

The Vape Master
  • Alexis
    haha, loved reading that just now mate and seeing how you’re not apparently so “down” with the whole maniacical (new word) killing central theme.

Myself....I WAS actually going to have a play of nice old innocent, colourful MarioKart but after a shower and a vape I’m overall too medicated (okay, wasted lol) and just exhausted to be asked now.

So another day...

Anyway hope you’ve been good yourself zibit.
  • zibit
    @Alexis Thank you for the kind words, I don't get many of those these days.

I don't mind shooters, I just have a pretty old PC and can't play the ones Bud/Senor/Cotobei/Six play.

Mario Kart is great! I used to play all the time on n64 and when the wii came out. I do enjoy a nice laid back game. Hockey's not really laid back but we only play on weekends. I'm not even a big hockey fan, I don't watch NHL at all really but the gameplay is perfect for local or even internet play. I vape, they smoke, and we have a few drinks.. Makes for a great weekend evening! And we play on the same team so we're all rooting for each other. Until the All Star game, then it's me vs my brother!

I hope you have a good one Alexis, I really mean it! :grin:
  • Alexis
    thanks mate I know you mean it, like all your “mumbles” lol :wink:

And no thanks needed for kind words. I try my best to offer a free service, but my tongue can cut sharply too when I feel it is warranted. I just be natural I guess.

As a kid, there was always a unique excitement about the Joe Madden Ice Hockey SNES and Michael Jordan NBA games. So I can easily get how you enjoy them in that warm friendly atmosphere with your pals.

Yes I’m admittedly not at all into the killing myself. I realise that’s terribly uncompetitive, and at the risk of ridiculing myself, I’d be very happy if Bud and the guys were just landing on an island, running about checking out sights and catching up lol!

But that’s just me.

I am close to having a little whizz on a Mariokart game, just had an edible dose with CBD oil, need to eat ideally but too tired to do that atm, too hungry and restless to sleep.

So it’s usual- get right time. A quick game for distraction might help. One strong glass of kava left too.

Take care zibit.
  • SirSixPence
    Call of duty servers are down! Cant even play single player mode!
    I hate buying games tied to a server. I miss and also don't miss physical media days.
  • SirSixPence
    Correction only Black ops servers are down.
  • Will90
    :eyes:
  • v0id
    Super Mario Odyssey is pretty good :gasp:

Not my usual style but its like dark souls and the Mario franchise had a baby, pretty good recipe for success.
  • Señor Negro
    Got tired of shooters, so I uninstalled Warzone for good. Not sure if I would ever come back but I'm sure enough to say that won't happen anytime soon.

Right now I'm playing Hitman3. My assassin skills are way better when they don't see me coming. :smirk:
  • Señor Negro
    Never been a fan of shooters so that should not surprise anyone. I actually kinda hate 'em so the actual surprising factor is that I made it through it for so long.
    Nevertheless I don't regret that time because it allowed me to expend more time to know better both @Cotobei and @SirSixPence who are awesome. :starstruck:

Hitman 3 turned out to be just "meh", kinda disapointing as you get used to the game mechanics and find out that almost all missions are basically the same with small variations and the story itself worth a category of a B series spy movie. Nothing spectacular, nothing worth mentioning.

Right now I am replaying Project Zomboid (came back for the 41234th time) because I am tired of trying and I do prefer "malo conocido que bueno por conocer" as we spaniards say.
  • Wallace
    I have a private server of project zomboid that is paused untill we wanted to restart the game. If anyone interested on playin I have both the bootleg version and the official ñ, just let me know and I will turn it on
  • Señor Negro
    Sorry but right now I am playing the IWBUMS Beta: 41.50 version that doesn't allow multiplayer.
    Just wanted to see what are the "major" changes that doesn't feel that major, specially considering this game has been in early access for more than 7years now.
  • Wallace
    We stopped playing about 2 years ago and ... I.must day they have added things but .... Not that much either. Although I still think it is one of the most complete survival games out there
  • SirSixPence
    Im not playing anything but Black ops. Im so done with Warzone. I tried to BUY a few games, Because Im not a scumbag thief who preaches morality to everyone else when I steal every computer program I own. Even my OS.
    But they all suck. What has happened to doom is disgusting, I demanded my money back from steam.
    I guess Im about done with trying to game, Im too old, my reflexes are shot and so are my eyes. And it infuriates me.
  • SirSixPence
    Someone suggested the X-Box game pass for $1 so i went and checked it out. I havere been playing wreck fest Rage2 and this gem.
  • SirSixPence
    Huge update on Black Ops Today. Still downloading its 37 gig????
    looks like 3 new maps
  • SirSixPence
    New fireteam map is something you guys might like. Its a huge map like warzone but with 3 rotating hardpoints.
  • John Cocktostone
    Monster Hunter Rise
  • AVENTUS
    Same games as always:

Street Fighter III : Third Strike OE
    Street Fighter III : Double Impact
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Darkstalkers Resurrection
    Capcom vs SNK 2
    X-Men vs. Street Fighter
    Samurai Shodown VI
    Saturn Bomberman
    Looney Tunes Space Race
    Mario Kart 8
    Cuphead

Two new games I’m looking forward to in 2021:
    JITSU SQUAD
    TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge
  • Cl4ud3
    Opinions so far ? I know it's coming to PC eventually. I'm still playing the last one, Monster Hunter World and the expansion, well I've finished it and I'm at the end game stuff just clearing up bits but the game is done.
    As much as I've enjoyed it I'm not sure if I would get another, so much RNG. It's also pretty dead right now with Rise being out and everyone moving over to that, in fact I've had to do the whole thing solo.
  • androponic
    Any of you gamers that spent any time in an arcade back in the days, i was in the coin-op business myself. but theres a documentary called “insert coin” its on amazon prime and maybe elsewhere. these guys were pinnacle in video games evolving how they did and paved the way for many of the types of games we have today. a gamer nerds must see IMO.
  • John Cocktostone
    I love it. 40 hours played so far. The graphics aren't as good as World. The maps are smaller in length and width but with the wire bug tool there is a lot of elevation.

The armor sets are all based on feudal Japan. Flowing cloth and bright colors. They are stylish but I miss my Nergigante gear.

The addition of monster riding/control and the Rampage mode is a fun addition.

It has added enough extra features in my opinion that it's worth a buy but I would consider it Monster Hunter World Lite.
    Once you learn the utilize the wire bug you can do cool combos and knockback saves.

The combat is where it shines. The wire bug adds a layer to keep the combat feeling fresh and smooth and fast paced action.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment