• Pud
    I am thinking about selling my comp etc... I have been trying for several months but just can not get my eyes to cooperate... nystagmus, dizziness, vert is why I bought it but it is just too much. I can not focus to play more than 5 mins at a time. pm me if you want any info.... not sure if mine is any better but know you were talking about getting something
  • Bud
    listening to metal and playin call of doody
    https://www.twitch.tv/stovinci
  • SirSixPence
    Sorry I missed you guys, was looking forward to hanging out.
    Thank you for the offer, but Im not in a good place to be able to upgrade right now.
    Have I said how much I hate lawyers? F them all
  • SeeDRankA
    Death Road to Canada

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

got the G43 in game as a starting weapon, cant' unequip it either lol
    unknown.png
  • Cl4ud3
    Almost added this a couple of time on Steam sales. Maybe at the next one.
  • SeeDRankA
    going on year 3 of playing it, its worth in opinion. plays like a modern Oregon Trail :razz: i play with a controller. Never tried it on mobile yet, but youd need a bluetooth controller for the best experience mobile.
  • LabPong
    Raceroom, Automobilista2, Assetto CC, GTA5, Golf with Friends........

VAS has been highly muted as I enjoy some gaming with my sim rig now.

Stay lifted all!
  • meeemeee
    whats your current gamer tag dude? I send invite GG.
  • meeemeee
    f420alpha#7022004 always up for a game :nerd:
  • SirSixPence
    Dont know if anyone is still here. But go play Warzone today. Its the part one of the nuke. Kinda cool
  • Cl4ud3
    Back in Elite Dangerous, deleted my old character and started again.
  • deep_meditation
    I decided to pass on the gaming laptop for now and I bought an Oculus 2. Thanks to everyone who made such great suggestions.

The Oculus should arrive either today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Does anyone else have one? I wanted to check out the VRChat app but I looked at the reviews and they seem to be having trouble with the microphones which defeats the purpose of the app itself. There are a few other apps I'd like to play. Unfortunately, I'm disabled enough that standing is out for now. Fortunately, there are a good number of games I"ll be able to play seated and someone came up with these "shoes" that you put over your regular shoes and it simulates walking. Basically, you'd sit in a swivel chair and move your feet back and forth. For the disability community this is a great thing. I'm going to wait until the second version is released though.
  • deep_meditation
    I was Googling around a bit and found a VR Chair called the "Roto VR". It's made in the UK and it's not cheap ($1,400 for preorders) but it's a possibility for me. Lots of attachments, etc. This might be the way to go for me.
  • Cl4ud3
    The Oculus should arrive either today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Does anyone else have one?deep_meditation

I have an Index but my brother has an Oculus version one. Never used the VR chat though I see it's quite popular, just not something I've even considered using.

Some extras that you might consider for VR, other than that expensive chair :lol:.
    VR lenses even if you don't wear glasses just to protect it, would be nothing worse than scratching the lens https://vroptician.com/ . Also some stuff from https://www.studioformcreative.com/ like a better strap and a weight system to put some more weight at the back of the device to balance it out a bit.
  • Cl4ud3
    Untitled Goose Game, quite funny trolling people by stealing their stuff as a goose.

• deep_meditation
    I’ve still been messing around with my Oculus 2 but I need to get back to RDR2.
  • Gloeck79
    I have been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising by UBISOFT. It's a fun game, it's like a zeldaish type of game. Just a fun type of game can pick up anytime to kill time or to just sit get lost in a decent enough game. I use Gamefly so I wouldn't buy it, but if you have gamefly, give it a whirl or if it's cheap or on sale for like $20-30, it might be worth it.

Right now games are kinda slow right now, as of multiplayer games out there. At least the types I play, seems like a low right now, IMO.
  • deep_meditation
    "The Room" on Oculus Quest.
  • nickviper666999
    I am 100% addicted to Call of Duty - Zombies! ;p
  • rft360
    i got a switch and have been playing southpark the fractured buthole and loving it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment