• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Dr green thumb i am not in full awarness of all the regulations either so maybe i am under reacting. Also I am commenting on a screenshot so i probably shouldnt be commenting at all.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Dr green thumb yes now i have issues with this.
    02daxqzqhkbkiwk7.png
  • Lucic and Chong
    I finally sent in an order for my first, completely legal, marijuana purchase. Sure we've been legal since October, but with some of the grey market dispensaries still open I was still going there. And they're still technically illegal. And lately I've been noticing that a lot of the ones that are still open are using it as a license to gouge people.

Canna Clinic has continued to be decent, with a $10 gram flat rate, plus weekend and early bird specials. But a lot of the others have been charging $12- $14 gram for anything halfways decent. Some of the government prices are OK, so it's time to finally give it a shot. Also, CBD bud is getting harder to come by at the dispensaries and the gov't store has a decent selection to try out.

https://www.bccannabisstores.com/

Online weed ordering is almost too easy. Scroll through and decide on what I want to try, place order, and it will be delivered to my door in a few days. It's like ordering a package off of amazon.

Since I've changed jobs and no longer work on the same block as a dispensary, I've been having to make a special trip to stock up. So I might use this route more often, as long as the quality is good. But to justify the $8 shipping it will have to be a larger order each time.

I'll be getting 11 grams, 6 different kinds, and with tax and shipping it will come to just a hair over $10 per gram. 5.5 of indica and 5.5 of CBD bud.

qju8oe5zonn6rw0w.jpg

1mb1iyn2chjmqzyc.jpg

I'll report back when it arrives on the quality, packaging and that kind of stuff. With pictures, of course.
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm curious why does something that's free cost 7.99 and are they taxing your shipping?
  • Lucic and Chong
    "Free" is the name that they gave one strain that is free of THC and just a CBD bud.

And, yes they are taxing my shipping. Our "free" healthcare is paid for with a lot of extra taxes.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Ontario includes taxes with their bud
  • MrGreen
    Please post a review on the product and the growers.
    We need to reward the folks that are growing and processing exceptional herb.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    it's not that good guy.. tiny nugs in huge containers, way too expensive bud for somewhat better quality than mids..
  • EconMan

I have been perplexed by the size of the plastic containers....
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Im just waiting for a good dispensery to open lmao. I bought OB1 today on a very special deal for July 1st.. 2 oz and 1 joint for 115$$ :eyes: :cheer:
  • Lucic and Chong
    Order showed up. Would've been yesterday if not for Canada Post not delivering on New Years day, 2 days is reasonable enough. I was fully expecting to be disappointed with the over packaging, and I was. I am so used to just bringing my own jars to my dispensary, meaning zero waste.
    9esibtsp3b3ndmt2.jpg

Kinky Kush 3.5g, Bali Kush 1g
    99g85mh7qrjpb93u.jpg
    geb4cpfl47ntduzl.jpg
    laiehq4ibexwav3q.jpg

Mango Kush 1g
    3kyfghhskxrv31p6.jpg
    tcf6a2zr0on2dxal.jpg

Mango Haze 1g
    uyyx5ehyzlf7quum.jpg
    wrs6hrwk6auh605i.jpg

Cannatonic 3.5g
    sy68h1m1esdrw6lf.jpg
    y6tki0z5t6eobyya.jpg

"Free" 1g
    0utcp27wjwz46q0t.jpg
    d39m0u24n6og42d6.jpg

The warnings are hilarious, but I guess that's part of the deal. Product is well manicured and nice and dry. I work tonight, so I've only tried the Cannatonic since it's CBD, I like it. I'm intrigued by the "free" as it's cheaper and has a higher CBD level.

The Mango Kush smells the nicest and Kinky Kush has the highest THC. I didn't get the more expensive strains, as I was curious to see if I could find any bargains. So I'm not expecting to be blown away with anything, but am hoping to be pleasantly surprised with one or 2. I'll update as I actually get a chance to try them out.
  • MrGreen
    I am still surviving on my 9 or 10 strains of grey market herb.
    The packaging is scary why would you take a gram of bud and bash it about the big container.
    The easy fix would be to put the product in a small self seal bag to cushion its journey to market. I know this adds to the packaging but perfect bud is what we want.
  • Lucic and Chong
    Update, now that I've had some time with my legal, gov't store weed I can say I didn't mind it at all.

I'm quite happy with the CBD bud ("free", cannatonic), and they even have more selection to try out. CBD bud has been getting tougher to get at the grey market dispensaries post legalization.

I'll definitely buy the Mango Kush again, man was that tasty. I didn't realize weed could taste that mush like mango, I wish I got more than just a gram of that one. The Mango Haze was really nice too at a 3:2 cbd/thc ratio.

The Kinky Kush, at 27%thc, packed a punch. It wasn't as flavorful as I'd hoped though. Still nice, just not that top shelf flavor that usually comes such high thc bud (in my experience anyways). Mind you, this was also one of the cheapest they had, so I probably shouldn't expect top shelf flavor.

The Bali Kush was very meh. Nothing wrong with it, just nothing to get excited about. Another one of the cheapest.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    @Lucic and Chong
    I didn't realize weed could taste that mush like mango
    Yeah mango really seems to shine through with herb. I have some Sweet Mango that I was vaping with my girlfriend (I didn't tell her what strain it was) and she commented how much mango flavour there was! This was further confirmed when we then went to the fridge to eat the ripe mango we had :grin:
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet