• Lucic and Chong
    not much left but the waitingLucic and Chong

For me, the casual consumer, at least. For anyone invested in this, this is just getting started.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Guy! 4 plants dream come true. No more sweating the rcmp. I had to stop growing as i almost caught a case, been outa the loop for years now. I had a baby boy a while back and just when i thought it was safe enough to do my own thing nothing crazy. my boy was diagnosed with a few pretty serious ilnesses and i am unable to grow as we constantly have occupational and physio therapists along with a pretty big team of health care professionals in and out of our home. Thankfully a bunch of "dispensarys" have popped up all over and i can still get smoke or vape but i have a hard time paying for something that i used to get paid for. Its funny i used to be so anti legalisation and now i think its the best thing ever! I have grown alot since i was a youngin and i see this as a really positive move for canadians if it had been legal when i was a kid my life would have taken a very different shape. i have no regrets as it has led me to my wonderful wife and baby boy who have helped me become the person i always could have been but i know that i have had a very negative impact on my hometown that could have been avoided i look forward to seeing the positive changes in our country!
  • Lucic and Chong
    What Will a Gram of Legal Weed Cost in Canada?
    Answering the important questions.

NEW AGREEMENTS WILL ENSURE QUALITY CANNABIS; FIRST STORE LOCATION SECURED
    Still doesn't feel right seeing this on the BC liquor distribution branch website. "The Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) has signed memorandums of understanding with 31 licensed producers of non-medical cannabis to form an extensive and competitive wholesale product assortment. The initial product assortment will feature more than 150 strains, ranging in quality, from value to ultra-premium product, at competitive prices. The LDB has also secured an array of cannabis accessories for retail sale in BC Cannabis Stores."

80 days from marijuana legalization, retail rollout is still hazy
    "While Ontario was the first province to announce how it would regulate and distribute sales in government-run pot shops, a dramatic policy shift by newly elected Premier Doug Ford expected as early as Tuesday could move sales to private retail stores. There were already concerns Ontario’s stores wouldn’t be ready for legal sales on Oct. 17 and a shift in its retail model makes it more likely initial sales will fall short of expectations, according to Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley."

"Legalization plans also appear to be a “mess” in British Columbia, where marijuana demand is expected to be strong, according to PI Financial analyst Jason Zandberg. It’s unclear whether the Pacific-coast province will shut down unlicensed dispensaries this fall and there has been “little movement” on approval of actual retail stores, he said."
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet