• HerbRipper
    Hey @VapeCritic

There are a million grinders on the market, but I can only find one stainless steel grinder and it cost like $135. I’m a machinist by trade and spent some time researching what flaws are in grinders and I think I came up with a pretty cool design machined entirely from solid stainless steel. I call it “The Ripper”

How would you like to review it?

My website is: www.herbripper.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Stay Ripped
    Kevin
  • Rockytdogg

I’d be happy to compare one to my LIFT Innovations, Kevin...!
  • HerbRipper
    Sweet! Email me!
  • BouncingOffClouds
    Oh me too! Sending an email in a second
  • Jerms
    I’d be happy to write a review for ya. Just shot you an email.
  • Spammedham
    Hell, sign me up
  • Dazza78
    Good stuff love products coming to market I’ll check your site out ;)
  • Futurevapors
    Yes The Ripper!!!

Your Grinder looks like it's from 2020 mate! Loving everything I see on your website, the Logo, the Grinder and the Material, 100% Stainless steel, wow that's what I want in my life.....

Can't wait to Bud to review this bad boy!

3q5bozxrbuulgbwl.jpg
    en0xv62q1ujt25qq.jpg
    b28r57fjqfgesab0.jpg
    yaagovqq22ufqeko.jpg
  • HerbRipper
    email me if you are interested!
  • MustB

The design looks awesome but one of the problems I have most with grinders is when they get clogged with material and start becoming difficult to turn, over time only getting worse. I know anodised aluminium is supposed to stop this and it seems to help but I'm wondering how yours deals with this being made from stainless steel?
  • welshman

Interested to hear your comparison man! The lift is the only one I use anymore
  • LabPong
    That is awesome...SS grinders would be really nice.
  • Futurevapors
    I was looking at the SLX but some of the reviews commented on how the Ceramic non sticky wasn't as non stick as they liked.

Then I looked at the Santa Cruz Shredder but reviews commented on the grinder clogging up a lot and the coating flaking off and also that the Aluminium being weak causing issues with the threads only months after purchasing.

So i'm sticky with my Space Case Titanium coating that seems to not flake and feels solid without any clogging, only little bit of material stuck to the side after a yrs use but I have never had any issues with difficulty in grinding with it.

But i have my eye on this beautiful Ripper!!!!
    100% Stainless Steel at that price is amazing!

Really looking forwards to buds review on this.
  • Futurevapors
    on the website it states that the Ripper can go in the dishwashers because it's pure stainless steel, that's a massive thumbs up!
    mi1gd8y00yt17mj3.jpg

Does look super clean after it's out of the washer.
  • Namekian
    Sign me up! Just emailed you. :)
  • HerbRipper
    To answer this question, I am going to take a few steps back to explain why we went with the stainless approach. If you look into the restaurant industry and overall food industry, stainless is a standard. Aluminum is porous, soft, and harmful to people’s health. Anodizing aluminum helps this but the you run the risk of the coating flaking and exposing that aluminum.

Why isn’t canabis held to that standard? I care about my health and I care about your health which is why I created the Ripper.

Build up is enevitable with any grinder, your never going to be able to avoid that. The benefit of stainless is it’s ease to clean. Pressure wash it, scrub it, spray it off, or even throw it in the dishwasher. It doesn’t matter because the quality stainless provides allow you to do all of that.

Keep the questions coming.

No other company will beat my customer service!

Get Ripped
    Kevin
  • Karec
    Hey Kevin, your grinder looks great, i would gladly give it a try and share my thoughts with you. having screen different sizes is great, i found out that feature is great, catching pollen is a must!!
    Cheers
  • HerbRipper
    awesome send me an email!

FYI to all I am only sending out 2 Grinders for this promotion to review as I am a start up and these grinders are not cheap to make.

Please organize through email.

Thanks!
    Kevin
  • juxt
    I went ahead and ordered one, you seem like a good guy and have the right attitude which I'm willing to support :) ... here's hoping it's the bomb. Order #1021.
  • HerbRipper
    I get that sent out ASAP! Thanks so much for your order!
  • elykpeace
    Messaged ya
  • LabPong
    Kevin, on the 4 piece one, it would be cool to see a few more pictures showing other angles and put together. Also what are the dimensions?
  • MustB

Thanks for the info there dude. Very much appreciated.
  • MustB

Great response and well fielded. ;)
    Explains everything I needed to know, thank you.

One other question I have is... will you be shipping this to the UK?
  • HerbRipper
    we are working on international sales and trying to make it economical for everyone. Currently we are only in the US. Pictures to come!
  • Rockytdogg

Hi Kevin, one thing that concerns me is the cover being “male” and it fitting into the “female” grinding area... it looks like a lot of material could more easily get squashed up between the sidewalls this way and then ultimately bind it all up...
  • HerbRipper
    I understand what you are saying. As far as binding up, we have never seen an issue with that. Santa Cruz does this style as well.
  • VapeCritic

Hey man thanks for joining and reaching out!

Stainless Steel grinder... I'm diggin it :ok:

Just ordered a 3-piece for myself, I'll post up as soon as I get it :up:

eztgnaihtd6xhu5l.jpg
  • Magicman
    I like the three piece.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url