• MothChewMoth
    love this idea! @VapeCritic I smell a new video from you doing a scientific method comparison between all your grinders! First, a nug of dry-ish bud that's the same in all of them (showing results), then a nug of more moist bud. This would be really cool!
  • Futurevapors
    I don't think he's going to be doing that to any other grinders :chin:
  • VapeCritic
    Very few grinders pass this test which is why I only like a few models.

I explained this in my stream this weekend but if you didn't see it I talked about why I'm harder on this grinder than others, it's because I see potential for it to be really great and I don't want to see it be another product that gets stuck at not being quite perfect and stops progessing.

It's very close to being excellent but my job is to point out tweaks needed to make it as close to perfect as possible, and this is to the long term benefit of their company, it doesn't help a new business to only get positive feedback from fans.

I can only name 4 grinders I like and recommend, and this one is pretty close to being the 5th.
  • Futurevapors
    as the Ripper is Dishwashable, I'd love to see how clean it comes out?

This is the only disheashable safe Grinder on the market I believe
  • LabPong
    VapeCritic
    as the Ripper is Dishwashable, I'd love to see how clean it comes out?

This is the only disheashable safe Grinder on the market I believe
    Futurevapors

Future.....how come you guys dont just use an old tooth bruch, a little 91% iso and water....and in 2 minutes your done?

I just do not understand putting mj stuff in your food cleaning devices.....no offense....just seems odd and unnecessary.
  • Futurevapors
    Not something I've ever done, I just remembered in his website/video, something about it being dishwasher proof.
  • Futurevapors
    managed to get to grips with the Ripper and some sticky icky, yes the sticky bud did get a bit stuck as there's no non stick coating, but I have found if I just leave it then the next time I grind it sort of self cleans by knocking the last stuck bits through the holes, so no issue so far for me
    quppr7v085qhne23.jpg
    s7j2q18jzqr542xp.jpg

Also I found banging stainless steel on Stainless Steel does damage the body "as Stainless is strong/heavy" so try not to bang the parts together and just let your next grind push though the bits of bud you normally try and bang off with aluminium.
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet