• Futurevapors
    Hey Alexis

I'm afraid that is a question for Kevin the own of @HerbRipper

Sorry he added that photo to his Instagram and I shared it on on here for everyone to see. I'll get in contact with Kevin and advised him you have a question. He will look after you dude.
  • Alexis
    thanks very much man, I kind of twigged that after I posted but wasn't completely sure. I am quite good actually, despite being reasonably intelligent at times, at getting in a right dumbass confusion very often and missing the plain obvious. I do have one good excuse though which we all can use as a trump card to save us from embarrassment when it suits, aka- being so damn MEDICATED!
  • HerbRipper
    Hey I see that you got an ultrasonic cleaner too and need some advise!

First off, these cleaners are amazing. They use little waves to break down any grease/gunk, whatever. You can use pretty much any cleaner you want that is safe. We use a mix of organic heavy duty de-greeser in order to get our cutting oils off the parts.

My recommendation: 2 parts water to one part vinegar. Mix them together and pour it in. Works great. Or just put some water and dawn in there and let it rip.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Kevin
  • PuffItUp
    Morning Kevin, is there anything other than materials used that separates your grinder from the rest?

Zakk
  • HerbRipper
    Hi Zakk,

The simple answer is yes. To start with the materials used, it’s stainless steel. Stainless is food grade which means the metal isn’t porous and won’t hold bacteria/dirt/residue whatever the application. It is also significantly stronger. This allows the teeth to stay sharper longer and hold up over time. It doesn’t take much to drop and aluminum or plastic grinder and mess up the threads or the finish. Our stainless one will hold up through all of that.

Moving on. Our thread design allows for quick quarter turns that make assembling/disassembling fast and easy. Our teeth design are rectangular in shape which makes them stronger. They also have a cutting edge on top which allows the cutting action to start before you ever take the first turn.

If you buy the three piece, it has 3 different mesh sizes to choose from: course, medium, and fine. All sizes are interchangeable and replaceable. The screen attachment also comes with a nice stainless steel ball that helps agitate the kief through the screen.

The bottom basin has smooth rounded corners to make scooping product a breeze. It comes with a beautiful custom Ripper pick.

We have a 2 piece, 3 piece, and 4 piece grinder in 2” diameter size. The great thing about our grinder is that parts are interchangeable. A 4 piece can become a 3 piece of so desired. You can purchase the bottom half of the 2 piece that will work with the top half of a 3 or 4 piece grinder. This is nice if you want something real compact for the go but want something real nice at the house when you come back.

This grinder is a thing of beauty and something to brag out. I’m sure you will be showing it off. Once you feel it in your hands for the first time, you will be able to feel the quality.

I hope this helps and I look forward to earning your business!
    Kevin
  • GhostMV1User
    @HerbRipper When are they up for sale? I have a version 1 and want to see the improvements.
  • HerbRipper
    by the end of the week!
  • jah420
    Looking forward to ordering one of these when they are ready. Hopefully cheap shipping to Canada! :)
  • TheDude422
    You got a customer with me too whenever they are up. I noticed the teeth on my Santa Cruz Shredder are chipped pretty bad which is pretty disgruntling because where has that gone then? In my lungs? Needless to say a stainless grinder seems to be just what I need. Why aren't they all stainless? Good idea @HerbRipper
  • HerbRipper
    yeah good luck chipping these teeth. On a serious note, I have put actually sticks through my grinder and they didn’t bend at all.

Stainless is tough to machine and it costs a lot but I’m not here to mark up my grinder 300%. Just enough to make it worth it and improve this community! Thanks for the support!
  • Futurevapors
    Hahahaha Yeah, try being Dyslexic to bits and Medicated, AT THE SAME TIME :monkey:
  • Futurevapors
    Kevin mate, that is such a good idea to be able to have a 2/3/4 grinder out of just 1 purchase!!!!!

I've said this from the start, This new version is going to Shake the global grinder market as this is the first time we're able to own a grinder that's built to last a lifetime AND for the same price as all the Aluminium ones.

Cannot wait to turn that Steel, I can already imagine how much more Solid the experience is going to be!!!!

Ripping'it
  • Taz
    @HerbRipper just seen your Instagram post about the catcher. Looks really nice. You definitely got a waiting customer in Tasmania!
  • Taz
    Good news everyone. Kevin @HerbRipper has finished his upgrade to Mk2 and they are up for sale now! Just ordered a 4piece with a course and fine sift screen. It actually comes with a medium screen.
    Love to support little companies like Kevin's!

Mod fixed tag
  • juxt
    @HerbRipper Are there discounts for those who ordered the first generation?
  • HerbRipper
    yes email me.
  • jah420
    Ordered a 4 piece today with all 3 sifting screen sizes. I will give a review when I receive it. Currently use a small 4-piece Santa Cruz Shredder. Looking forward the stainless upgrade from Herbripper!
  • Futurevapors
    Get in their early, Love it!!!!!! I think I'm going for the 4 piece with part to make it into a 2/3/4 that's just so fucking cool.

Big fat high five to ya man @HerbRipper :up: :clap: :victory: :ok: :pray: :strong: :cheer: :starstruck: :fire:
  • HerbRipper
    thanks guys! Let’s do something really cool here together.
  • Namekian
    I'm sorry if I missed it but could you give me a quick rundown of the differences between version 1 and 2? Thanks man. :)
  • lazylathe
    I

Is there anything you can do about the $30 shipping fee to Canada?
    I stopped short of checking out when the price of shipping is more than a 1/3rd of the price of the item.
    Hopefully it will fit in a small shipping box and the price can be adjusted.

Otherwise it is a $110 USD which converts to $145 CAD without import charges, way to rich for me.
    Would love to try it out sometime!
  • HerbRipper
    yeah! I’m just going to copy and paste so if it doesn’t make full sense that’s why.

The simple answer is yes. To start with the materials used, it’s stainless steel. Stainless is food grade which means the metal isn’t porous and won’t hold bacteria/dirt/residue whatever the application. It is also significantly stronger. This allows the teeth to stay sharper longer and hold up over time. It doesn’t take much to drop and aluminum or plastic grinder and mess up the threads or the finish. Our stainless one will hold up through all of that.

Moving on. Our thread design allows for quick quarter turns that make assembling/disassembling fast and easy. Our teeth design are rectangular in shape which makes them stronger. They also have a cutting edge on top which allows the cutting action to start before you ever take the first turn.

If you buy the three piece, it has 3 different mesh sizes to choose from: course, medium, and fine. All sizes are interchangeable and replaceable. The screen attachment also comes with a nice stainless steel ball that helps agitate the kief through the screen.

The bottom basin has smooth rounded corners to make scooping product a breeze. It comes with a beautiful custom Ripper pick.

We have a 2 piece, 3 piece, and 4 piece grinder in 2” diameter size. The great thing about our grinder is that parts are interchangeable. A 4 piece can become a 3 piece of so desired. You can purchase the bottom half of the 2 piece that will work with the top half of a 3 or 4 piece grinder. This is nice if you want something real compact for the go but want something real nice at the house when you come back.

This grinder is a thing of beauty and something to brag out. I’m sure you will be showing it off. Once you feel it in your hands for the first time, you will be able to feel the quality.

I hope this helps and I look forward to earning your business!
    Kevin
  • HerbRipper
    email me and we will work something out!

We got a sale today with some free product so that will defiantly help this cause!
  • Namekian
    I saw that post but all that info also applies to the version 1, I'm trying to find out what are the new improvements in version 2. Thanks again. :)
  • HerbRipper
    Per Buds recommendation, we used a larger hole size, but it is still smaller than the space case. The threads are different but better. The cap is now female and the body grinder is now male. They were switched in the previous version. Lastly, we took extra finish passes with our cutting tools to really clean things up!
  • lazylathe

Thanks bro!!
    I have also just entered your sale info on FC!
    That is another source of untapped revenue for you! Lots of people would like more info!
  • Smokin60
    I just purchased your GR8TR V2 , getting today ..... hope it’s the new update
  • HerbRipper
    what’s the order under? All Grinders that have gone out are the new version!
  • Smokin60
    1110133151-8014621
  • HerbRipper
    I don’t think that’s mine. I think that’s kanastors Grinder
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention