• Pakalolo2
    @415vapor Like @Futurevapors, I use my Ripper exclusively for my MV1's. Your question made me curious to find out what, if any difference there is having not used my 4-piece grinder in its 2-piece configuration. Well, I just finished grinding up 1.5 grams of Gorilla Glue #4 (sticky AF) through the 2-piece and it is different. My thoughts are this is the result of the ground flower not fall through the 2nd piece into the 3rd and subject to additional grinding. Also I noted that the "feel" is different in the 2-piece configuration and I may have as a result, was grinding the flower longer than I usually would have. The resulting grind is finer than the 3/4 normal grind. Next I loaded up the grinder with another 1.5 grams of GG#4 and flipped it and continued to grind. The resulting grind here was essentially the same with a mix of some medium ground flower.
    Just my observations @415vapor, but I'll keep my Ripper in its 4-piece stainless steel beast configuration I now enjoy.
  • Vapster707
    id0g8lkiwamvzj4h.png

Looks like tha ripper is having a sale ...I just may have to buy one now ...
  • HerbRipper
    hey just wanted to reach out to you and show you that we have been putting it to the test. We have done several things that we posted on Instagram under #herbripperchallenge.

We are doing things like hitting it with a sludge hammer, running it over with a semi truck, and putting it under a 10,000 pound press!

Enjoy
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I just ordered one of these. I can't wait to check it out
  • bum karacho

is there a EU seller anywhere?
  • HerbRipper
    unfortunately not. However, we only charge $15 for shipping!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Finally got my ripper after the USPS lost it. It was worth the wait. This is a solid little grinder. I'm really diggin the quick latch/release threads, and the grind is a nice fluffy fine grind that works great in every vape i have tried.
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet