• EconMan

I'm ignorant of metalwork but it fascinates me something so polished and lovely can be made out of a hunk of steel :cool:

In the zombie apocalypse, I will be worthless, and you will be civilization's weapons... lol.
  • HerbRipper
    In the zombie apocalypse, we can just hang out and smoke together and reminisce the good ole days.
  • EconMan

Nope. I'm enslaving you and you're making weapons.... :rofl:
  • HerbRipper
    business is business. I’ll take it
  • Vapster707
    Some funny shit going on in here !!! :lol: :rofl: :lol:
  • EconMan

You got to have a little fun in business. :joke:

But in all seriousness. I'm most excited. I've never owned a GREAT grinder and this will be a nice investment that will payoff for years to come.
  • HerbRipper
    When you want to teach your kids how to be productive in society, you take them to work on Sundays to run grinders!

She is only 2 and not afraid to get dirty!

Anybody interested in pics of the behind the scenes type stuff?
    eakikzo56u7os8bg.jpeg
  • Pakalolo2
    Absolutely Kevin!
  • fatbiker
    A true family business.
  • HerbRipper
    Trying to do a video
    Attachment
    57393549325__991D06B5-6D34-4094-A3EF-54EE93A16D30 (973K)
  • Dr green thumb
    cool video!!

How do you cut the teeth in the grinder? I have always been curious about that.

Some video links work if you click on the projector icon above where we type and post the link there.
  • HerbRipper
    Here we are milling the teeth
    Attachment
    57393813983__D2EC6BB8-4324-4896-945C-3CA03A961B4F (4M)
  • Tdog420
    I am really thinking of buying one of these....... What is the grind consistency of the standard plate that it comes with and how much will the fine grind plate cost about? I think its worth the money for a grinder knowing it will never chip or flake into my material.
  • HerbRipper
    Here we are mulling a big edge on top of the teeth that no one does so the top and bottom go together like butter with big mugs in the chamber!
    Attachment
    57393832976__34921802-39C9-4E55-A6AC-1D86BFF7AFC4 (2M)
  • HerbRipper
    the standard is a medium. Right now I’m offering a free fine and coarse plate with the purchase of a new grinder for beta testing on the new plates.

The medium is a proven concept. The fine and coarse are new and I need feedback which is why it is free to the first ten people. I got 6 signed up already. I’m only offering it to this forum
  • Tdog420
    that is very very cool and nice of you!! Can i be a tester i will give fast feed back. I use my grinder more then your average person lol. My lovely fiance also just gave me the green light to buy to help support you and your lovely daughter. Also is the matte finish available?
  • EconMan

Loving the vids. :cool:
    Seeing a hunk of steel turn into a set of grinder teeth.:100: Amazing equipment and technology.

I think it is so healthy and positive and awesome you expose your daughter to a manufacturing and business environment. She will learn lots of valuable stuff just observing while she is so young. Pretty cool indeed.

I took a step of faith. A full all stainless steel high end grinder with three plates. Sold!

And you get the warm-fuzzy of helping a young business beta their plates.... I plan to be all up inside the coarse one. Right now this grinder is probably under priced, market wise. It won't always be. :)
  • HerbRipper
    it sure is! Send me an email please. Easier to track.
  • EconMan
    And pardon the multi post, but this needs a dedicated "that's pretty".

Look at the elegance, lack of pretense, just beautiful polished stainless. And when it gets ugly I can just put all of it the dishwasher and it's back to like new again :cool:

ogh5a14l1gzq35jx.jpeg
  • Pakalolo2
    I’m ordering another one in the matte finish. Looking forward to comparing the two finishes.

They really are beautiful, you will be very pleased in the quality build and “heft” of these beasts...enjoy!
  • EconMan

Speaking of beast, you're a beast. Like your style !! :cool:
    The matte finish is cool too so why not have both?
    Personally, I love shiny things.
  • Pakalolo2
    Ditto but I really like the idea of having one for the office (in my go bag) and one at home,,,,ya never know when inspiration will avail itself,

And besides...they are soooo :cool:
  • EconMan

I'm with you. My office is very inspired too :naughty:
  • Tdog420
    I just ordered one!!!!! So excited for a new toy that i will use almost everyday. Also seee everyone i support small companies and shell out the money if the product seems worthe it lmfao. I may in the very very distant future get a gfl just because i like to have the best and would like to compare them!
  • Tdog420
    shoot forgot to ask but can the matte finish still go in the dishwasher also iam hoping that the matte finish is as strong and chip proof as the normal finish. Im an idiot and should have asked before i ordered if the finishes hold up the same (woops) .
  • HerbRipper
    absolutely. It’s not a coating just a finish. It is just a durable. You will be happy.
  • Tdog420
    awesome! Very happy to know its not a coating. Super excited to have this bad boy!
  • Pakalolo2
    You will not regret your decision on this beautiful beast. A true piece of engineering art that works efficiently and is easily the best grinder I’ve ever owned.

Great choice Tdog420!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet