• Pakalolo2
    @415vapor Like @Futurevapors, I use my Ripper exclusively for my MV1's. Your question made me curious to find out what, if any difference there is having not used my 4-piece grinder in its 2-piece configuration. Well, I just finished grinding up 1.5 grams of Gorilla Glue #4 (sticky AF) through the 2-piece and it is different. My thoughts are this is the result of the ground flower not fall through the 2nd piece into the 3rd and subject to additional grinding. Also I noted that the "feel" is different in the 2-piece configuration and I may have as a result, was grinding the flower longer than I usually would have. The resulting grind is finer than the 3/4 normal grind. Next I loaded up the grinder with another 1.5 grams of GG#4 and flipped it and continued to grind. The resulting grind here was essentially the same with a mix of some medium ground flower.
    Just my observations @415vapor, but I'll keep my Ripper in its 4-piece stainless steel beast configuration I now enjoy.
  • Vapster707
    id0g8lkiwamvzj4h.png

Looks like tha ripper is having a sale ...I just may have to buy one now ...
  • HerbRipper
    hey just wanted to reach out to you and show you that we have been putting it to the test. We have done several things that we posted on Instagram under #herbripperchallenge.

We are doing things like hitting it with a sludge hammer, running it over with a semi truck, and putting it under a 10,000 pound press!

Enjoy
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I just ordered one of these. I can't wait to check it out
  • bum karacho

is there a EU seller anywhere?
  • HerbRipper
    unfortunately not. However, we only charge $15 for shipping!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Finally got my ripper after the USPS lost it. It was worth the wait. This is a solid little grinder. I'm really diggin the quick latch/release threads, and the grind is a nice fluffy fine grind that works great in every vape i have tried.
  • HerbRipper
    Hey all,

We are doing a huge giveaway on our Instagram page with multiple companies participating.

Including dynavap!

Check it out.

@Herb_ripper
  • McNuggetsTrip
    thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see who wins!
  • bum karacho
    leafly.com/news/strains-products/review-stainless-steel-cannabis-grinders
    i like it heavy....
  • Cl4ud3
    Page one of this thread that review is up :rofl: some of the information provided in it is also false , the Aluminium and Alzheimer's link was disproved long ago but is still used here to try and sell grinders. Don't believe all the marketing fluff they throw at you unless it's backed by hard data
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I love my ripper. Even if you ignore the misinformation. This is a solid well built grinder that provides a nice fluffy grind. Is it expensive?... Sure, but its Stainless Steel, and will last forever. And really if you compare the price per pound, compared to say a dynavap M which is also SS, the ripper is made with significantly more material. I guess I look at it like kind of like tools. You can go buy a cheap set of sockets, and they may last you a long time, but when you spend the money on a nicer set, you KNOW that they will last forever. But of course this is only my opinion, different strokes for different folks, and all that.
  • fatbiker
    Well, what is the final verdict on the Ripper? I’d sure like a SS grinder.
  • Cl4ud3
    I think the consensus was it's a good grinder if you want a fine grind, doesn't work as well with sticky or damp flower and it's heavy. I think some alterations were suggested that would make it a top pick but whether they will be implemented I'm unsure.
  • HerbRipper
    hey we are currently working on an operation to have the inside teeth polished to help with the sticking. Stay tuned! It’s at the polisher this week and we will need 2 beta testers to try this out at a severe discount!
  • fatbiker

Absolutely+ I’d love to help you improve your product. Keep us informed about availability.
  • UbarDog
    Love the look of your grinder checked out your site .

Are you really selling one Stainless Ball Agitator @ Regular price $3.00 Sale price $2.00?

• Pakalolo2
    @HerbRipper Hey Kevin, count me in!
  • HerbRipper
    awesome. I’ll poat pics on here when I get them back!

yes! All our 4pc grinders come with one. We usually sell extras to people that want a spare with their 4pc. I’ll let you know when we get finished!
  • Pakalolo2
    Awesome Kevin, I look forward to it. Keep it going Kev, you're doing it right!
  • Vapster707
    Any word on how tha teeth polishing went ???
  • HerbRipper
    First two trials were a bust. Working on different methods now.

However we did do a sandblast version that has a real cool matte finish. We are testing it now.
  • Noodles

I’m really fond for brushed metal finishes!
    Looking forward for a matt s.steel version.
    Are you shipping to Israel?
  • HerbRipper
    heck yeah, we will ship anywhere!
  • Noodles
    Cool! spreading the word. Looking forward for the brushed version
  • HerbRipper
    Showing the new sandblasted version a little more. Plus my daughter is helping me today and wanted a picture on top of all the stainless bars.
    Attachments
    FB05C885-4C62-40D6-9761-F989BED3AE30 (187K)
    B96BA23E-5275-4963-BB87-37D5A5FDC737 (87K)
    E0EECF17-D2E4-4429-B7A0-008BE0FED50A (84K)
    777FEA66-FF9F-4A0F-809D-46B0148E3B27 (71K)
    D216D5FD-23A2-4324-BD1D-D6C455757F7D (81K)
  • juxt

Beautiful daughter! I wish you guys well, and all the best!

Those are some smart looking pics of the grinder too. How well does it manage the wet herb? Can you discolor the SS the same way some guys do the Ti? I bought some great Ti stuff from 420edc I think it was and they did a rasta discolor on the chillum. That would be ballin.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Your daughter is adorable!....
    Everybody else if your looking to pick up one of these grinders I have discount codes, and for forum members I'll hook up my biggest 20% code. BTW I get no commision on the 20% off but for the forum peeps I'll hook it up. Drop me a message if interested.
  • Baron23
    congratulations on having such a fabulous daughter.

Thank you for sharing a bit of her w us.

Best to you and your family.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet