• claudz
    If you could only have one. Or which ones do you like for what? I want to add a brick, but I don't know which one to pick.
  • Trix
    I'd like to know as well. Everyone seems to love the JR. Come on folks let us know which one to pull the trigger on.
  • claudz
    Yeah, the Jr. seems to be a fan favorite. Still, the OG calls me.
  • juxt
    JR is probably the most convenient to carry about, and easiest to learn probably with the smallest vapor path so you have the best throat hit to judge.

OG is a beast and gives you the best ride of the vapor wave, but it's pretty easy to overheat the chamber too.

MAXX is a chugger, but the worst at judging the heat in the chamber and I still combust probably 50% of sessions, always toward the end though.
  • Baron23
    I have a Jr. I have tried the OG and its good, but the Jr fit the bill and works very well for me.
  • claudz
    SO appreciate these specifics-- JR seems to be the ticket, love to avoid combustion, it happens to me sometimes with the 'vap...
  • koepen
    I also prefer the Jr. over the OG. Both are fantastic vaporizers in terms of flavor, cloud size and built quality. Jr. is of course more portable... I never combusted with the Jr. but with the OG!
  • claudz
    Damn! That pesky OG!!
  • FlameBeats
    I’m going to get the Jr.
  • Trix
    Ok but what about the flip for those of us with great glass?
  • Trix
    Jr is still winning this battle so far
  • Cmatz
    @Trix
    I am also interest in the flip. I have a rig, and have been scoping it as I do not have a butane vape ATM.
  • MothChewMoth
    I just made this decision and went with the OG. SO so so happy I picked it up. Most reviewers said the Jr was easier to combust in, and that the OG was just easier to use.
  • Cmatz
    @MothChewMoth

Have you used it yet? How does it compare to your other vapes?
  • MothChewMoth
    I'm still in the honeymoon period, but it's pretty mind blowing. I've shared with several friends who are heavy users on other platforms, and they've both ordered one after trying mine.

It's by far the simplest thing I've ever used, while being one of the tastiest. You can go with easy sips, or take monster rips. The beauty is your usage is totally up to you. It's also a cinch to clean, since there are no moving parts. I don't think you can go wrong with anything from sticky brick labs, but get the OG
  • Futurevapors
    Guys I've been talking Sticky Brick so much lately that I had to let others say there bit first.

This is my quick view.

When it comes to a Battle it's the OG that wins for me hand down but i don't see it as a battle as the OG and JR are best friends, the only level the OG can't compete with is the JR's portability But the OG was never intended to be portable because its just so Bold and Loud as it's meant to be! My belief is the OG lent itself to the JR so users had an option to have a totally in cased portable Brick.

I love both and couldn't just own one or the other, I started with the JR but quickly realised that you actually need both, Indoor: OG outdoor: JR

The OG is just so god dam comfortable to use and delivers everything you could want from it and more and without 1 drawback, it's also simple to maintain and it's never going to wear down or die on you. You have total control when taking a hit and due to it's size you are able to view everything comfortably as you do need some sort of view-age unless you are a master with butane torches.

The JR Is amazing due to it's lid and size as you can just throw it in ya back pocket/bag and everything is safely contained so no knocks or bumps is going to break the Glass inside. using the JR is easy once your comfortable and understand how to get a hit and also know your limits, There's no getting around the fact that with the JR it's an up close experience but when you're out and about and have a bump off your JR you're left flowing like a bastard from one delicious hit so it's no joke either, it delivers just like it's older brother and whether you like it or not it's going to lure you into a false sense of security and have you pondering the meaning of life while your trying to maintain a conversation with the person sitting opposite you.

Powerband: These Bricks are like Manual devices, you can combust if you're not concentrating and I do like having to put a bit of work in to get a monster hit out, very satisfying! I also say to people that you need to combust a few times to understand why you are and leaning how to not do that. Even though i sometimes combust trying to be Pro in front of people still hahahh.

I'm eagerly waiting some sort of carry Case for the OG so It can be released into the Wild Irish Wickow Mountains.
  • claudz
    What a beautiful ode to The Brick, such inspired commentary, I so appreciate the dedicated responses to this quandary...... now to over-ponder the extensive wood menu.....the tactile promise of this product is very enticing....
  • Futurevapors
    Claudz I'm going to try and work you out brother? I think you're a OG man and you flavour is this, Hold tight.
    fg5x1gi2lcbyr8f9.jpg
    3n7ckpcfchb47vz6.jpg
    Exotic Canary Wood. Basically wood on Acid :starstruck:
  • Futurevapors
    While on the subject of Portability I'd love to see SBL make a mini OG , could be called OJ.
  • VapeCritic

love the title of this thread :ok: :cool:
  • Philly
    Hand down...OG
  • VapeCritic
    I like my HydroBrick Maxx a little better than my Jr., I guess that means I would like the OG better?
  • Cl4ud3
    Not necessarily, remember the JR can be connected to a rig easily where the OG is just dry.. I think the JR is best as it offers what the others do but with true portability. Not saying the OG or Maxx aren't good but the JR does offer a lot of versatility.
  • Sebastian
    Got the hydro brick maxx, OG and jr. Always find myself picking up the maxx because of its efficiency and ease of use. I use it with the dry stem.
  • claudz
    - no freaking kidding, this exact one is already in my cart. It is indeed, triptastic. I'm a laty, btw... I appreciate that!! The topic is wildly inspiring.... I think the Maxx is so cool in how it's all self contained, it's like pop it and it's a party...and when ya hear it's efficient and easy, those are two good pretty good things.
  • Sneaky Pete Vaporizers
    if I had to choose only one, it would be the OG Brick. they all have their advantages and disadvantages, but for me the OG gives the best mix of ease of use and hit size/quality, I find with the size and long glass mouthpiece you really don't need to cool it down with water
  • beyond6strings

That's really saying something from you-from what I can see in your videos you almost never use a device natively-it's almost always through water.

Hmmm. The VAS beast may have been released into the wild once again.
  • Sneaky Pete Vaporizers
    very true, it's one of the few vapes I don't really want to add water into the mix. don't get me wrong I love rippin the Maxx or Jr through water, but I find the throat feel invaluable when it comes to proper heating technique
  • beyond6strings

I understand throat feel for sure. My go-to vapes are all on-demand and un-regulated and that's so important. And each one is subtly different, but the feel is all important when trying to maximize taste/vapor quality against the risk of combustion.
  • Jack-vic
    The OG and the Maxx is the same when used with mouthpiece?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment