• StickyBrickLabs
    Our July 4-10 20% off sale is active. 0dr8sznhtgcizkk0.jpeg
  • Futurevapors
    Now there's a Shit hot deal right there guys!! :starstruck:
  • Trix
    My first brick. So happy I went with Canary.
    This thing really is a piece of art. Can't take my eyes off of it.afixn2fnhyxracm4.jpg
    jnvzb5ioke5ut1zh.jpg
    3sj8q6t6upipt7mw.jpg
    xdm51nx7rlpr788c.jpg
  • Trix
    Anybody know what the small black dot at the bottom is?
    It's very symmetrical and seems out of place.
    ogxx7t96vy6uoa2q.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    Afaik they use reclaimed wood, so I'd guess it's a knot. Adds character!
  • Futurevapors
    Mate! That's Absoulety Beautiful :love:

Litterally just brought a piece of artwork!

Wood is just the best material to make vapes out of.
  • Futurevapors
    1fhe566csgxkogar.jpg
    It kind of looks a bit like Olive wood Grain running down the side of my JR

Tasty Shit :fire:
  • MothChewMoth
    Oh noes, my brick fell over last night and the lip on the large glass chipped...
  • Futurevapors
    Ouch Dude!

I wonder if you could take it someone where they can heat up that chipped area up so it's smooth enough to reuse without cutting yourself :chin:
  • Futurevapors
    Brick Power :fire: ir8bp4k1geyzkssk.jpg
  • MAbud
    So if usage is going to be 95% through a WP, the Maxx is the way to go?
  • Trix

Yeah best to learn dry to avoid combusting. But Maxx comes with all you need for both situations.
    I perfer water usually but find myself using the dry mouth piece more often for that amazing flavor.
    Best tip I can give do not point flame directly down but angle it somewhat across the intake for flavorful hit after hit. Extremely efficient. Brick fan for life!
  • Futurevapors

Yeah all 3 units can be easily hooked up to WP but if you're 95% WP then yeah the Hydromaxx could be the best for you if you're looking to hook up on a regular basis. There is an add on for the OG if you did prefure that unit.

All I'm seeing is SBL Hydromaxx Hyperdrive on here and Instagram Latey.

Think I need to sort this out and get all Hyper Exotic Hydro Sticky Maxed out to tiny pieces :fire:

Anyone looking at the new Sticky Tubes?

d9vuaj5687zg52pm.png
    vqetdfvtw4fiz90s.png
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • MAbud
    @Futurevapors

Thanks guys! I’ve got a ton of WP’s so would be using my own with the wip attchment.

Also, I was planning to use the bent intake of the junior. My understanding is that it works on the Maxx just obviously can’t put the cap on. But that is a better lighter angle from my perspective
  • Futurevapors
    To help me understand further, I take it you're talking about using the Hydromaxx from on top of a Desktop?

Either way experiment away and share your findings on here dude.

Learnings best done together
  • MAbud

Yes, you are exactly correct. I’m not looking for another portable. Im gonna use it as a desktop connected to WP’s

Technically on top of my vaping station... but same idea
    xoo7wc018dq1x54m.jpeg
  • Futurevapors
    let me know you findings, I can imagine being able to rest you wrist on the desktop also might improve Torch pisiceness with the aid of the Bent intake :fire:
  • Futurevapors
    Does anyone know how to turn a Sticky Brick Labs OG off?

ydu8notor0r3mb0c.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    Black Limba Hydromaxx you say, Good Choice mate.

While you're waiting you order here's some photo's taken from @SBL_Support

jpjcuj5f3ty0rrfj.jpg
    fkd5y52c6yszdhow.jpg

I'm in love with all that grain information, looks like it's from the Future :fire:
  • Futurevapors
    Hi Buddy, I haven't tried that before, I'm thinking that would result in some tasty low temps alright, i'll try that!

I use the power of the torch to help push the vapour through the brick and using my draw merely to aid the flow of the vapour into my lungs and I've had some Super Sonic Rips that way.

There's certainly an art to getting the perfect Sticky Hit but it's not difficult to achieve and comes with a land slide of satisfaction.

You really do own your Hits with a Sticky Brick :starstruck:

Maybe there's enough Sticky Fans to Join me on a journey through Time & Space to discussion people's own Sticky Brick Experience's and sharing tips and tricks in a new type of Discussion.

3xei858wkadvo2vk.jpg
    fi9t5egztnw8xjq0.jpg

Butane Power :fire:
    Attachment
    nice (196K)
  • Philly
    Hydro with a vapeexhale calyx. nj5mjor128rzsyb9.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    You know a pro when you seen a perfectly preserved Maple Hydro, not a scorch Mark in sight! Fair play man!!

"Power is nothing without control"
  • Philly
    thanks! I typically use a whip with the hydro, makes hitting it way easier. Hope to keep it clean.
  • Futurevapors
    I have a Hydromaxx on it's way to me now so i'm supper new to all this "Hooking up water rigs" Can't wait to suss it all out, What made me want one so much was seeing so many of them floating around the internet it's like everyone bought Exotic Maxx's at the last -20%OFF Sale, and some of Exotic grains are just way to temping.
  • Futurevapors
    Hi Man, I believe those little holes are Bug holes.
  • Futurevapors
    Yes MIA, I wanted to find out how your vape station was going.

How are you getting on with the Bent Intake wrist action?

also how do you find operating that Torch with the Maxx on a table rather held in hands.

Be cool to see a photo of everyone's Vape station, here's mine from when i first began vaping 1 year ago :rofl:

lots of things has changed for me in this vaping community since this photo

This is was second OG, I'm on my 5th and i'm on my 4th JR
    h0iqcsgmb5zffa52.jpg
  • bum karacho

i think about to buy a new butan vape next month:
    i would choose one of the sticky brick family maybe a exotic wood one
    what is the diffrent in taste and use .....i dont know which one..... oj and hydro max or maybe the jr.
    i just use sometimes waterfilter and prefer strong taste and vapor liike plenty or dynavap.....
  • Futurevapors
    Mate if you like the Dynavap you will love the bang off a SBL Brick, any of them!
    Personally speaking I've had a few different wood type units and although the Woods can Smell slightly different I have jet to notice a physically taste difference big enough to talk about but maybe other's can comment there personally experience in that department.

Witch one?
    JR: Best for GO Portable with it's protective Lid in casing the glass pieces, delivers huge clouds.

OG: Best for home use due to it's comfortable unit size, but is portable as long as you protect the Mp & Intake, also can be hooked upto water rigs with buy the Hydro-add on. The OG can is capable of producing Ridiculously Humongous Mind Altering Rips, I LOVE IT :fire:

Hydromax: I currently have an Exotic one being delivered today along with some other SBL beauties so can't give you my personal view BUT it's the best unit if you are regularly hooking up to Water Rigs and is more of a Desk Top vape.

You won't go wrong with any choice.

and of course they are currently working on something Very Very Exciting.....:starstruck: 3zeayv1jhi066tut.jpg
  • bum karacho
    thx please tell when you have tested the hydro max
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube