• juxt

The stronger exotics have an innate odor that can 'augment' the vapor from your device. For example, my Zebrawood OG has a strong pungent taste when drawing dry...that flavor does contribute to the payload of that vape. I found that stronger, piney, less sweet varieties work best in this Sticky Brick. More common woods generally don't have the same issues, Walnut and Maple are pretty tame for example, but it depends on the wood itself.
  • Baron23
    yeah, my Jr is Maple...got it because it hard as hell and has little to no added taste. :up:
  • warren0728
    how would the maple compare to the cherry or the canary ... i've been going back and forth on these two but if the maple is a cleaner (no added taste) choice i might give it consideration
  • juxt

IMO, but of those three Maple will be the least additive, but plainest looking ;)
  • Trix
    My Canary Maxx gives me the tastiest vapor I've ever experienced. Perhaps the wood has something to do with this. Definitely my go to vape at the moment. Still grab the Mighty and Vapcap regularly but HydroMaxx is quick and to the point. Strong hard hitting tasty vape. Love it!
  • Baron23
    sorry, don’t teally know. Just know that Maple is very stable.
  • Futurevapors
    i really thought I knew the taste of Cannabis before I start vaping through these bricks.

Me personally, the more Exotic the wood the deeper into nature I go :starstruck:

My sense of smell is good and I only really smell the wood not taste, plus a few months on and my Zebra bowl walls are covered in MJ and I think that also give the bricks a lovely MJ smell through out.

Fingers crossed the post man has my Hydromaxx today? I don't even know the wood spcies.
    I wanted a surprise :yum: aw8w6elik26q612m.png
    965obsqstyxovuj7.jpg
  • standingsideways
    @Futurevapors
    Mate I'm very keen to hear how the Max and the OG compare side by side. I almost never bother using the whip and glass with my max, the standard mouth piece is enough for me.
  • Trix

Completely agree I thought I was going to be using my Maxx mostly through water or just a dry piece but I actually enjoy the flavor much more through the wood and standard glass. I do like how the Maxx can be boxed up and very discreet.
  • Futurevapors
    Boom, wow these Hydromaxx are bigger than I expected man.

Gorgeous Black Limba

7sxw751zdguy3xml.jpg
    e7tvgtg0s34tbvi0.jpg
  • Trix

Can't wait to see what you end up with.
    More cool light shots are expected.
  • Futurevapors
    Oh yes, I cannot wait to get some tasty shots of this bad ass :fire:
  • Futurevapors
    No going to pull the Trigger tonight, cannot wait to play with it, it's sick looking.

I'm loving all the Sparkles in the wood grain :starstruck:
  • claudz
    Wow. That's a beauty. Cheers!!
  • Futurevapors
    How's Your Hydromax going, any tips for me?
  • claudz
    It's lovely, I gave flower vaping a little break, got a little self conscious with the scent permeating the hallway every time I would grind da material...haha, been cartridge-ing the last couple of times I ordered.... I miss it tons, it won't be long before I join you (from a distance)....
  • Trix

Looking good mate,
    So compared to the OG which one do you prefer and why? Interested in your opinion.
  • Futurevapors
    I had always thought the Max was smaller than it Is, I can really understand How the Sticky Tubes fit so well now, "think now I have Max I'm going to need the Swiss Cheese Sticky Tube in the future.

The reason I want the Max other than attaching Rig as to have a large portable, I could of just bought a case for my OG but I definitely fell in love with being able to house my intake/material with In and just carry the Small MP separately, Nice!

As for hitting it, very similar to the OG but I'm going to have to get used to taking a bit more care when emptying the bowl upside down.

But I love it, supercool! Can't wait to get rig for it already!

And now I have the whole family and some, so "more photos coming"
  • juxt
    I really like the sticky can for some reason, but I've found with the MAXX that the water makes it even harder for me to manage the flame/hit and I get combustion almost every time through water. Now using one of the mouthpieces it works great, and during one of their sales I ordered a big order and they sent me a hydrotube as an addon, that thing rips without water.

I would love it more if I could figure out how to control it in a reasonable way through water.
  • Futurevapors
    one thing I'am totally Shite at is controlling the torch while the units on a surface instead of in hand. I'm going to have to get used to that fast or yes combustions "learning"

I've also be using the carb hole a lot more lately, "Feathering" letting your finger off that for a split second boosts the temp in the oven :fire:

I feel more connected to my Rip, Brick in hand, so to speak :rofl:
  • standingsideways
    https://m.dhgate.com/product/21cm-tall-glass-vapexhale-hydratube-with/395467902.html#msviewed-18-9|null:01:r1160740172

I'm currently playing the dh gate waiting game for this one to pair with my hydromax. My theory is the small size will mean I can control the draw speed but it has enough glass path to cool the vapour down nicely. Definitely not as pretty as a sticky can but a hell of a lot cheaper.
  • StickyBrickLabs
    We have a substantial upgrade coming in the very near future to help minimize combustion across all units. We will be offering a Restrictor Disc that goes below the flame intake and should fit almost all existing units. The Restrictor Disc allows for bigger flames and less technique while controlling combustion incidents. All new units will ship with the new Restrictor and we will be offering a good deal to existing customers for the first month after release. Hopefully they will be in this week and will be available on our site by the following week.
    Thanks everyone! Kenny- SBL
  • Futurevapors
    Awesome idea Kenny :fire:

I can see that tool working really well with the Hydromax with the Sticky water tubes
  • Cl4ud3
    I do a mod like this on my Jr and Flip brick, using a screen and washer system, it does curb any combustion and helps then if you are outside and can't see the flame as I often am.

f3sggpasmg6sijvb.jpg
  • Hammertime
    Hi guys! My Stickybrick jr is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, and I was wondering if it is possible to use a stickybrick to vape concentrate? I'm having trouble finding much information on it and I don't want to gunk up my brick. Thanks!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment