• bakedbaesil
    VapeXhale EVO is my favorite desktop vape!
    This vape provides huge strong pure clean hits.
    The connection is a 18male and does not require the whole setup if on a budget & I love that it can pack small bowls.
    They also have a glass nail adapter to do torch less dabs and provides so much flavor.
    http://bit.ly/2wmUktv

I love to use concentrates high in pinene since its a bronchodilator and opens up my airways, if anyone else has any tips for asthma or strain recommendations please let me know! I love Jack Herer strains for my asthma!
  • metalmancpa
    I've had asthma since I was in my mid 20's (58 now). Simply vaping was a large improvement over combusting. No matter the strain, with vaping I do fine. I have to credit the AdVair 250/50 Diskus that keeps my asthma mostly in check.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Not to hijack your thread, but what about cannabis induced asthma lol? One of the problems I have is even with perfectly healthy lungs, they can only take in so much vapor over a short period of time without coughing continuously. This is why I started using edibles, and a combination of concentrates and vaped herb. The edibles give you a good foundation and the liver converts it into a more potent form as well, I really like those edibles for all these reasons.
  • Sveeno
    I have same issues, it just locked them up, vaping is 99.9% better. Dont even use inhaler anymore
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment