• Thehighergoddess
    First things first, The Cloud Evo is a safe, clean machine. I love it’s versatility to handle concentrates and herb. For me, smoking a whole bong can hurt my throat. Luckily I can pack my Evo and enjoy my hits tasting fresh instead of burnt. The concentrate function too, works just like a banger and rig! It hits super smooth and gives you nice flavorful clouds.
    Now, as a parent and a stay at home mom, I have really enjoyed this device. The system itself is electrical, so no need for torches and lighters. With a curious 2 year old boy roaming the house it’s a huge relief to stand up from a sesh and nothing is left hot for little hands to explore. It’s also super easy to clean and maintain! Like, stupid easy. There’s zero ash or resin left behind because you’re vaporizing the cannabis, not burning it. And the temp dial has a cleaning setting at the end. I use that after every dab sesh for those concentrate tubes so they don’t chazz up and go black.
    I am very proud to use this everyday and to a part of Team vapexhale

NOTE FROM @VAPECRITIC: PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A SPAM POST AND IS NOT FROM A REAL USER
  • Karec
    with a 7 year old i feel the same..., now i got a safe box with key where i stash everything less the...EVO unit.
    Cheers
  • metalmancpa
    Nice looking units. But for stealth purposes and ease of use, my vaping equipment rotation works for me....and I don't have more $'s for more rigs right now.
  • Baron23
    I have probably a dozen vapes. Many get used often. None get used as much as the EVO which is just wonderful, IMO, for many of the reasons you listed as well as the fact that it hits like a Louisville Slugger.

I do not use my EVO for concentrates...have great Liger and D-nail enails and frankly don't want to gunk up my flower vaping machine, the EVO. LOL Just anal retentive me. haha
  • Philly
    Love my Evo as well. I have two little ones. I only can bust it out after bed time. I typically use my mi, dynavap, mighty, haze squared, elv8tor, and sticky brick OG out in the shed when the kids are home. Hopefully will soon add a splinter to that line up.
  • Thehighergoddess
    Thays also a great idea. I have a small stash box but no lock. A cabinet is on my list of things this summer!
  • Thehighergoddess
    I agree. Luckily the concentrate function isn’t too messy since you use the tubes. But I wouldn’t trade my EVO for the world, I love the clean smoke I get with herb. Much more chill than a bong.
  • slamcmy
    Hi guys, im really looking for and all in one device for my vaporizing needs ( Herbs and Concentrates ) .. I know this device is a beast when it comes to vaping herbs but how does it work with concentrates ? .. ( I have a titanium enail already and im used to big and milky hits i just wanna go cleaner and purer on my lungs ) .. Thanks :wink:
  • Karec
    have this custom made, with a kid is just a matter of time to get one... :cool:
    l6oxmtqxvek1dkca.jpg

mate the Evo perform great with concentrates but its not a enail... u cannot put that much at a time or you will make a mess so its limited on that side.... just watch some vids and make your own opinion :cool:
    cheers
  • Baron23
    Not big enough!! LOL

dtqbzobolkskc14h.jpeg
    u778ofaidk7bdx4g.jpeg
    nof7ckc1v353lt6v.jpeg

Its like gun safes...get something 10X what you think you will need because surely over time a ton of stuff just starts accumulating. Sometimes I look at all of this and think I have entirely lost my mind. Then I see some of Bud's collection and think I'm still staying somewhat modest! hahaha

By the by, its lockable.
  • Karec
    yes mate i already have seen yours in a previous thread :lol: the thing is i dont have a "man cave" with enough space to go pro like you :lol: :rofl: :lol: :cool:
  • Baron23
    Ah, its in the frakin living room! haha

Used to be a humidor cabinet when I was in the money during the tech bubble. Had it full of Cubans. Now, a few heart attacks later, no cigars but plenty of vape stuff.

Seriously, when I started down this road I had no idea how much shit just seems to accrete over time. Crazy and I keep having to go through it and toss stuff, rearrange stuff, move seldom used stuff to closets.

It got out of control there for a while! hahaha
  • Gman
    Any respectable parent has a lock box/cabinet. Mine really needs a spring cleaning, it's kind of overloaded at the moment so no pictures today :)
  • juxt

That comment is getting dangerously close to "good people don't smoke marijuana" bro...
  • GhostMV1User
    @Baron23

You said the cabinet is a humidor? Or was one? I'm looking for a cabinet, was looking a china cabinets cuz I didn't have an idea where to start, but that is a NICE looking unit.

You remember where you got it?
  • Gman
    I guess, but I do believe these devices should be locked up if you have young kids. It's actually a new law in a few provinces over when legalization comes. I'm not saying you are a "bad" parent if it's not locked up, but I think if something did happen, people will scrutinize your choices. Better to play it safe imo.
  • juxt

I hear you bro, and you're still my squish hero, but I'm a 'give me liberty or give me death' type...
  • Gman
    haha thanks, and man I used to be like that too but things really changed when I had kids :/
  • juxt

Mine are 21 and 18, but I do know what you mean, and I was careful when they were young, but in a weird circumstance I won't go into here.

They literally just found out like 2 days ago that I am a eucalyptus nut...
  • Bruce
    It looks like an awesome device. Powerful, straight to the point very well reviewed. I have my Extreme Q that will be my last desktop.

Its just the mode of life, vaporizers will get smaller and more powerful.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • Gman
    eucalyptus? What/how do you use it?
  • juxt
    Uh, I am not in a place where other herbs and remedies are legal, so I have to use eucalyptus, see...so you use it exactly like you would some other herbs and remedies, just legally...still, the stigma of it is something that I had to discuss in detail with the kids right...and now they understand the weird smells and whatnot. :D :fear: :victory: :party: :100:
  • Devan
    i got my parents a volcano and arizer air 2 combo and they absolutely love it. got to keep the folks happy and going strong.
  • Magicman
    Thanks Mom!, for teaching me how to roll a tight one.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, an outfit called Vigilant. They are super expensive (like I said, I was in the money for a VERY short period of time! LOL).

I don't use the humidity function anymore and the thermoelectric cooler/heater has failed for temp control and since I don't store cigars in it anymore I don't care to spend to fix it. Its all book page cherry with mortise and tenon construction. It weights a TON.

They used to make high end gun and fly rod cabinets but they seem to have given those lines up.

https://vigilantinc.com/

Myself, I would look in used furniture adds (craig's list, whatever) for an armoire with locking doors. Get one used and cheap. Buying from Vigilant for storing vape stuff is out of proportion. But, if you want a very high end humidor or wine cabinet, they are the folks.
  • Philly
    do you lock up your alcohol too?
  • Gman
    I don't drink, but the few bottles we have for company we did lock up until they were old enough to have the conversation of how dangerous it was. All medicine was locked up until that conversation as well. And when they are old enough to know about my herbal medicine, then it won't need to be locked up anymore either. It's really just for young kids I was talking about, when they aren't old enough to fear death yet.

I'm not so much afraid of them eating it, that won't do much. I'm afraid of them playing with my box mods and electronics and getting hurt that way. And if they get hurt in any way shape or form, while playing with my medicine, then I know I would be heavily scrutinized. So I need to be able to make the factual claim that I locked up everything of danger.
  • Gman
    ohhh lol ok. This is why I stick to concentrates, no skunk smell. :)
  • Gman
    everything in my house is also secured to the walls to prevent falling on my children. Medicine safety is no different. Alcohol should also be locked up, just like the cabinet with the poisonous cleaners. The fact that I have to defend my statement makes me a bit worried about how much you guys really think about your family's safety.
  • Baron23
    ↪Philly
    I don't drink, but the few bottles we have for company we did lock up until they were old enough to have the conversation of how dangerous it was. All medicine was locked up until that conversation as well. And when they are old enough to know about my herbal medicine, then it won't need to be locked up anymore either. It's really just for young kids I was talking about, when they aren't old enough to fear death yet.

I'm not so much afraid of them eating it, that won't do much. I'm afraid of them playing with my box mods and electronics and getting hurt that way. And if they get hurt in any way shape or form, while playing with my medicine, then I know I would be heavily scrutinized. So I need to be able to make the factual claim that I locked up everything of danger.
    28 minutes ago
    Options
    Gman

Gman - I think yours is a very responsible, mature, nd proper view. Many (most??) people put child proof latches on some of their low lying kitchen cabinets to keep kids out of cleaning products, bug poison, and the like. Just makes sense to do so with MJ and, as you pointed out, potentially dangerous vape tools if you have small children.

As you pointed out, if a child did get into trouble with a parent's vape stuff then there would not only be terrible regret and guilt but you may actually have your children taken away by child protective service.

While I am a ferocious activist for MJ legalization, that doesn't mean I don't think it needs to be properly regulated and controlled.

Just my view.
  • juxt

LOL, I hear you man ... I was kinda poking fun at your "bad people" commie position, but I fully support that you love and care for your kids.

I think it's not necessarily about which steps you take to ensure your children's safety, because any individual choice whether it's securing a tall cabinet or locking away your guns does not make a 'safety conscious' household, but it is about the overall process and controls you have in place to protect your family.

Like, me personally, I would never say "to be a good parent you have to lock your herb drawer". I might say something like a good parent will ensure that their child isn't exposed to harmful influences...but those are just words in the end, and while I wouldn't make a big case about it, as mentioned I didn't lock my cabinet but I managed and governed by children's exposure to all kinds of things growing up and while God knows I'm not perfect or claim to be, I love my kids and did my best to keep them safe and whole.

That being said ... please don't (be it government or anybody else) tell me what I have to do to be a good parent or apply your own personal feelings about what's right and proper in regard to how I live my life or do my thing. I mean, if I did let my kids run wild and do drugs and whatever, that has no bearing on legalization of anything, it only has bearing on my responsibility and accountability as a parent. And Good Lord, does anybody here think it makes sense in any way to have ZERO controls on alcohol once a person is of age, but folks now want to talk about putting controls around other substances? If an adult sells beer to a minor they should be busted, they shouldn't keep other adults from getting beer...should work the same way for other substances.

And if I hear one more time how concentrates are what is keeping legalization from happening, the top of my head might pop off....the USAG cares fuck all about what form it's in, he still thinks we are all bad people concentrates or not.

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but my libertarian just jumped out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment