• VapeCritic
    This is that 510 vape pen battery called the PCKT ONE that I showed in a couple of my live streams, I've been using it here and there for a month without a hiccup and only charged it once, I'm diggin it.

I tried it with just about a dozen cartridges to make sure they all work, and they all fit except for one of them, it was ~1mm too wide. Major brands like Brass Knuckles and FlavRx fit fine.

If you're a regular user of pen cartridges I'd give this one a look :eyes:

lygxlpwcr6vmeff0.jpg
    ifnnkh9l31rzieic.jpg
    bn5eez5yn5djq2zq.jpg
    s5fzonid0zikyukz.jpg
    6d2npzky107mvyi9.jpg
  • MAbud

Looks sweet. Is it variable voltage? Or any type of user selectable settings? Or just a single usage mode?
  • BestBuds
    I like the look of it. I just got the Ccell Palm. I don't know what I think yet.
  • VapeCritic

It's an auto-draw and it has 2 power levels, normal and high. There's also a button on the bottom that you can press to heat the atomizer on-demand, or pre-heat it before you start your draw:
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I want it, I want one now, take my money! Shoot.. pictures on size is what just closed the deal for me.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    0x6vuah3v9is2qye.png
    9ijb5rhmbkmhx5pg.png
    44tqw7s1i5g6sgzn.png
    That’s really sleek and smart. First I saw of it. Anyone else see the magnet thingy before? $50 isn’t steep. Cool beans bro.
  • okla68m
    Maybe when Oklahoma votes Medical on the 26th of June, we can use such as this, sigh !
  • MacMan
    Ordered!
  • juxt
    I just ordered one of these myself, the 'rustic'. I really like how pocketable and discreet it is.

I do keep a few of these Innokin iTaste vv4 around though because of the screen you can measure the resistance of your carts and they go 3.0-6.0v. someone on here recommended them, I'd love to give them credit but can't remember who it was ;)

2h7jlfyjx9r0tcg5.jpg
  • kpx420
    Thts one I use, Ive been using mine for 1 year now, still works flawlessly, but I have mine in white..BTW that was me =)... I mentioned the OHM resistance which helps to see if your cart is fcked up to begin wit
    ↪Halfsack717 I use this one Innokin I-taste for 510 thread.. IMO I think it fires more consistently at the voltage than others but most cartridges max out at 3.7v so this goes to 3.0 which is helpful if u want very light draws or want to conserve more .. BTW also has OHM resistance so it can read your coil instead of just firing away..trust me ive used 100's of cartridges..youll get defective coils on some
    https://www.misthub.com/products/innokin-itaste-vv-v4-0-express-kit?variant=11018884933

Also cool feature this has a draw count but it resets every time your turn it off
    kpx420
    kpx420
    ↪Halfsack717All Ive been using is for pre filled cartiridge.. 510 thread ego style... ALL im saying is that I use mine for live resin and the variable voltage or wattage from 3.0v to 6.0v is quite useful and OHM reader is also quite useful.. My point is if you loook most pens only go as low as 3.4v.. I know some pens like for instance "primacan" brand you may wanna go even lower than 3.0v, like 2.7v which is standard for non variable wattage pens.. so its good to have flexiblilty and control of your volts..something to think about
  • MAbud
    That looks right in my wheelhouse of pens. I use this pen and love it!
    https://openvapeshop.com/products/o-penvape-2-0-variable-voltage-battery

Goes all the way down to 2.4V which is lower than most. I run it on the 3.2V and by far the tastiest vapor of any pen I have tried
  • Baron23
    For me, a box mod needs VV/VW function. High and Low aren’t sufficient.
  • MacMan
    I’m sure digging mine! Medical patient in Minnesota so I use a lot of oil cartridges because flower isn’t allowed.
  • 420edc
    they should change the law like Pennsylvania did. PA copied NYs jackassery. Have heard reports that 1/2 gram carts are $180 in NY State dispensaries. That's robbery, not medicine.
  • MacMan

FYI, I pay $50 per cart with veteran discount. Crazy not to allow flower. Someday...
  • juxt
    I've had 2 carts that don't fit so far :( but good news you can use the long stem to vape them, they just stick all the way out.
  • Baron23
    Just ordered one. I understand CCell carts will have to stick out but the Liberty distillate carts should fit perfectly.
  • PuffItUp
    Get out, start educating people, watch medical role out in a year or two do to your hard work :D
  • VapeCritic

Snappp can you tell me which ones didn't fit inside? The only one I tried that didn't fit was Ccell but I only tried about a dozen different carts
  • juxt
    I don't know the brands, but one was from Valley extracts, had a fat ring around the bottom, I'll try to snap a pic later. There was another one that was mostly home done from a guy I know.
    zya7pzw5b9m64nca.jpg
  • Magicman
    Can pckt one run splinter, source orb, or sai? Or only carts.
  • juxt

it's only 600 mAh with a 'low' and 'high' setting, so no probably won't run the beasts...and I made a dirty joke, but pulled it back to spare the kiddies, still nothing but love bro :D
  • JonnyFrontrow
    oi8v0x.jpg

I’ve been using and really liking the Swan from S6XTH SENSE for cartridges for over a year. Wanted something that was really small and hid the cart. The Swan (right) is pictured next to a Kandypens Rubi for scale above.

Works great. 5 clicks on/off, 4 clicks to cycle thru the variable temps/voltages (2.7V, 3.1V & 3.6V), and 2 clicks for a "very low" pre-heat mode (1.8V) that runs for ~10 seconds. Press and hold the button to vape. The button flashes with the temp color then goes dark. I like the med/blue setting for most carts.

The cart is connected to the battery via a screw on magnet. Two magnets come with the Swan for .5- and 1-gram cartridges. Magnet connection is very strong. If you want to avoid magnets, the eDab Fantom is a screw-in small battery.

Of the dozens of carts I’ve had, all but one has worked in the Swan. The mod fits carts that are up to 11mm in diameter. So some of the new “big fatty’s” won’t fit.

It’s a hard plastic – would rather have something that’s metal like the PCKT, but like the way it functions so I haven't moved to something new.

Swan HIGHS:
    • Small and very discrete (2.51 inches tall x 1.22 inches wide x .62 inches thick or 64x31x16mm)
    • Variable voltage with 4 temps (low/green 2.7V, med/blue 3.1V, high/red 3.6V plus a “very low” pre-heat (1.8V) that runs for ~10 seconds)
    • 650 mAh battery
    • Window to see how much oil is left in your cart
    • Specs say it has “overcharge/overdischarge, overcurrent/short circuit, overheat/overload protection.”
    • Micro USB charging
    • You can call S6XTH SENSE and easily talk to someone who will actually answer your questions

Swan LOWS:
    • Plastic body
    • Doesn’t fit the newer "big fatty" carts that are more than 11mm in diameter
    • $40 MSRP but you can find it for $35
  • juxt
    Good writeup, deserves a thread maybe ;)
  • BestBuds
    I hated my swan. It only lasted 5 months before the guts came out with the cartridge one time. I got the Ccell Palm as a replacement and while I do like it. I think I rather have a fire button than a auto draw. I went to a local vape shop and saw that they had something that looked exactly like a swan but it was all metal construction. I might get it. It was only $30
  • Baron23
    Hi Johnny...very interesting. I never have seen that before and it is very much like the PCKT indeed.

I just ordered a PCKT and its auto-draw but I'm with you...personally would rather have a fire button. But this is for my occasional road trip and it may do just fine at that.

Cheers
  • juxt

there's a weird button on the bottom that can turn it on and off, and sometimes force fires it sooooo...
  • Baron23
    Thanks...sometimes? Wow, kind of weird. Had a discount code from Bud for 15% off I think it was so its not a big investment. If I don't like it I'll look elsewhere for a small travel cart rig.

Thanks!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet