• Hightec
    Thinking about getting one of these today.

@Baron23 have you heard anything back about them making the I.D. larger?

@VapeCritic do you have a coupon code that you can share?
  • Baron23
    @VapeCritic is the one who has contact w them and brought the subject up.

I believe they said they would look into it but I’m not holding my breath. LOL
  • VapeCritic
    have you heard anything back about them making the I.D. larger?Hightec

Yes I'm fairly confident that they're working on a larger diameter and will be releasing it soon, I don't know for certain but my instincts tell me they are. Anybody who bought the original through my link I will pay for half the cost of the new version for you when it comes out if you want it :up:
  • VapeCritic
    As soon as I get any updates on this I'll post it here :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    do you have a coupon code that you can share?Hightec

use code STAYUP for 15% off!!
  • Hightec
    @VapeCritic good lookin out!
  • purfikt
    I received my PCKT One today and I’m having trouble with it. Should there be airflow coming through the little hole on the bottom? My carts fine with the medium magnet and the extender. They are the type with bottom airflow. However, I can’t get any airflow out of the thing unless I use the extender. I’ve also tried without a cart just trying to pull with my mouth, but no airflow. Does that sound right?

Should there be airflow through the device or does it just come from the extra room around the cart? If that’s the case, then maybe my cart doesn’t leave enough room.
  • juxt

I can seal the empty PCKT with my mouth and draw and the light comes on with a little airflow. It's not a straight hole though, so you won't be able to see through it or anything. Did you charge it?
  • purfikt
    Yeah I charged it completely. When I seal the empty PCKT with my mouth, the light comes on but there’s absolutely no air flow.
  • juxt
    If the light comes on then it's firing. It might seem like it's blocked, but just be very light...not much air has to come in, nor does much in mine even.

When you put the cart on the magnetic head and put it in, then draw from the cart does the light turn on? If so, the device senses airflow and it is firing. If no vapor is being produced then maybe there is a bad connection from screwing on your cart or a problem with the cart itself.

If you put a cart in there and press the fire button on the bottom of the device the light should come on. If you hold it for say 5 - 6 seconds and pull the cart out and blow it or wave it around a bit and see if you see any vapor. On mine, if i do a 5 second hold, then pull the cart out immediately it leaves a little vapor trail, you can clearly see it's been firing.

If that fails you, perhaps contact the vendor for a replacement?
  • purfikt
    Thanks for you help! It seems like it’s working as intended, just different that anything else I’ve used. I’m just not used to having such a tight draw, I guess. It does fire and I do get vapor; I just have to draw VERY slowly and it doesn’t feel like much is happening as I do it. But honestly, for how discrete and portable it is, I can deal with that limitation while I’m out and about. At home I can always use the extender so that it just sits flush with the top; airflow is fine that way. Thanks again for your replies!
  • juxt

Sure bro, glad it worked out for you!
  • UnevenPizza
    I just ordered one, it's my first cart vape. I have a box, a Smok AL 85, but I don't know if carts work with that.
    My Cousin left a few here, and I tried on only to get some error message about ohms or coils or who knows (had some stem milk yesterday so excuse any rambling :) )

The PCKT One looks really good, and with Buds 15% discount code I got it shipped to europe for under 50€ (about 55 bucks)! I plan on making my own oil for the carts, so if anyone has experience with what kind of cartridges are good for that and knows if those will fit in the PCKT, please let me know!

If no-one does, I'll hopefully be able to add some insight...(i am however a noob!)

AFAIK the button on the bottom can be held to act as a on demand heat / fire button, there's one Video of a Dude "reviewing" the PCKT where he mentions that. "Assissted Draw" he called it, said that it made the inhaling easier - maybe that could be useful to those of us who experience a strong draw resistance?

It reminds me of the OG Solo haha, that was also like suckin' on a big ol Milkshake, but slow and steady works wonders!

Looking forward to the PCKT!
  • juxt

The various CCell brands all work, even the new v6 with the plastic mouthpiece. Transpring A3C are also good and fit very well.
  • UnevenPizza
    Thanks, good to know! Does anyone know of places that have international shipping for carts? This technology is still pretty new here and hard to find :wink:
  • Baron23

My measurements with a caliper:

I.D of hole in the PCKT = 10.3 mm
    Width of CCell and another brand here in MD that is also ceramic = 10.6 mm

For me, PCKT hole is just a tad too small to fit the CCell and other ceramic wick carts we have here.

I can use the extender, but that rather defeats the purpose of the PCKT design.

I do have a CCell Palm and it works beautifully.

So, you have gotten CCells that fit into a PCKT?????
  • juxt

So, these are what I thought were called the v6, with a clear plastic tip, that are supposed to be one time but I've been able to refill. I will lookup the link in a bit.

Oh, I should say that its on the middle size connector, the cart is on the short side.
  • Baron23
    Wow, what I have tried to fit was pre-filled dispensary carts. I know for a fact that the one I buy most often is a CCell but I have no idea the model number. The others I have gotten are similar but not that specific brand. I haven't yet found one to fit into the recess of the PCKT.

As said, I can put the extender on it and have the entire cart outside of the mod....but I can do that with any of my more traditional box mods also (like Eleaf Nano).

Its not the length of the cart that's at issue, its the width I'm having trouble with.

Cheers
  • juxt

I hear you... I'm wondering if it's because this is a 1/2g cart, or if maybe it's not really ccell.
  • Baron23
    Maybe, we get half g in full g carts...dunno why
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal