• juxt

I can tell you're trying to get out of this conversation, but I'm pulling you back in...Remember that time @VapeCritic got upset because the carts got 'darker' using the palm? I think it's because it's air activated...when using the fire button I'll tend to pulse it, or hold the button for 5 seconds, then let off for a second, then fire again, etc.

When using the Palm or PCKT, I'll take one big 15-20 second draw, and the device will fire sometimes for a second or two longer...I think that usage profile causes the juice to burn sometimes.
  • Baron23
    Quite possibly true. I also hold the fire button down for maybe 3 seconds or so and then let up but keep drawing....I think this keeps it from burning (I agree with you there) and also keeps in air intake clear, IME.

As for wanting to get out of the conversation...hahaha....I woke up this morning to a flooded finished basement and its elbows and assholes getting water removal, plumbers, carpet guys...you probably know the drill.

Got to go obsess over my wet basement now! LOL
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    sorry to hear that. Soundds like a huge pain. Good luck
  • Baron23
    apparently, all it will take to fix it up is money and time. LOL
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    :rofl: Is that all? Seems I never have extra of either of those 2 things
  • Rockytdogg
    The Wulf Mods “Micro” 510 batteries seem to be very popular on Reddit:
    52lcscg3utd6qil1.jpeg
    https://www.wulfmods.com/wulf-micro-by-wulf-mods/
  • myco2
    The PCKT works nicely. Haven't had a chance to use it too much but I like it. However, the width is an issue. A slightly wider hole would have been better.

edit: I tried again with my cartridges and one that I thought wouldn't slide down did and I'm happier about that.
  • Magicman
    I finally found some carts. This itam is beuno. The Vape Critic kindly gave me one. I will use it to make bad decisions at work.
    The extended magnetic attachment will work with any cart, right? The entire thing just hangs out of the battery, like DERRECK MCMILLON'S junk at a 3-way party.
  • Dr green thumb
    I got tired of my carts not fitting inside the battery. So I went to a local shop and brought with my widest cart so I could find something it would fit in .

I found this battery called the ithor plus it comes with an wax/oil attachment and packing tool.

q4t2v1q20uvixdqp.jpg

ncwkj9qonj7odm1v.jpg
  • Zep4
    I just HAD to post a photo of my new super cool looking Arctic Lime PCKT I got. It’s solid, high quality and has gotten rave reviews so I’m sure I’ll love it. The longer of the 3 magnetic attachments makes this larger cart easy to use. 9a589be36xk6078a.jpeg
  • VapePartsMart
    For those wondering, I've been told by PCKT they will be shipping us their updated version with a wider opening to support CCell cartridges "the first week of December".

I have a feeling they designed these before the wider cartridges were popular, but it's cool seeing they are willing to make changes and I'm glad to be supporting them. Really cool company and products IMHO, and they have some more cool things in the works!
  • Vapeur Rogue
    @VapePartsMart
    Sounds like they respond to customer need/feedback! I'll gladly stay tuned, this thing looks/sounds promising.
  • Baron23
    Thanks Nathan...what I would like to know is their trade in deal for those of us who have bought units with too small of an orifice...yeah, I know...ain't happening! haha

Cheers
  • VapePartsMart
    Haha I gave the trade in deal a few minutes of thought and you're probably right... it ain't happening! BUT, it can't hurt to ask so I'll see what they have to say. Maybe we can at least work something out for VLF members :)
  • Baron23
    You da' man, Nathan.

I have never even used it once...all of the legal carts in MD that I have tried are too large unless you want to use the long extender...which rather undermines the design's intent, yeah?

Cheers
  • VapeCritic
    When they release the new version I will personally do a free trade-in for anybody who bought the original model through my link :ok: :100:
  • BestBuds
    What a good guy move, oven.... or stove... whatever the hell your name is..... :joke:
  • myco2

Very nice of you to do that. I don’t require stealth but would probably take you up on that if I needed to be discreet. I really like the PCKT.

Maybe one of these days patients around here will be able to use outdoors. I doubt it but it would be nice to carry around a tiny vape if that were ever the case.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet