• juxt
    It's good actually, just can't figure out that button. I hit it 5 times turn on and off, 3 times to change hi/low .. but i was clicking around and boom vapor shot out...
  • JonnyFrontrow
    Do tell? My Swan has worked like a champ ... so far. But that plastic has me wanting a sturdier (extruded/anodized) box. What is this $30 cart battery of which you write?

I’m looking for a battery that has variable voltage (VV) and a fire button so I can choose the temp/volts, totally conceals the cartridge (I wish the Palm didn’t leave the cart so exposed) and that fits the new bigger, beefier ceramic carts.

Airis Tech Mystica, Conseal and eDab Fantom, etc. all have VV but it’s auto selected for you – no fire button

Maybe @VapeCritic should add a Vape Labs Project C for cartridges? Well, would rather have a Concentrates BudBox® next.
  • Baron23
    MF'er won't fit the ceramic atomizer carts we have here in MD.

Well, I haven't tried all brands but a couple of the premium cart brands use top shelf hdwr and its just a tad to fraking big. One is indeed a CCell and the other is of a similar design.

Yes, I can use the extender and its not that big of a deal, but all they had to do was make the hole a mm bigger, make the OD of the magnetic holders a mm wider, and then everybody is happy (don't quote me on the mm...I didn't take calipers to it...but will when I get a chance...but it only needs to be a very small amount bigger to work with these carts.

Haven't used it yet...maybe later today. But it is small and sleek and feels good to hand .
  • BestBuds
    I might pop in there and buy it tomorrow. Then I'll post an update
  • VapeCritic

Well that's F'n annoying!!! sorry!!

I told them about the Ccells and they're aware of the issue but if it's really that bad I'll recommend they consider making it wider to accommodate those carts.
  • Baron23
    I took my calipers to the PCKT and the good ceramic carts that won't fit in the fucker. They only missed by a hair but its enough that it really kills the pupose. I mean, if I have to have the cart stick all of the way out, I might was well get an Eleaf 40W Nano with replaceable 18650.

So here are the numbers.

I.D of hole in the PCKT = 10.3 mm
    Width of CCell and another brand here that is also ceramic = 10.6 mm

They missed by say .40 - .50 mm. Very small but enough to f it up.

I mean, they missed by a hair and I don't think we will keep seeing those skinny carts with the crappy fiber wicks much longer. If you are in touch with them, as they sent you some free samples to give away, you might want to drop on them that another half a mm I.D. would fix their issues while as it is I don't see an advantage to it. Should have bought an Eleaf Nano.
  • Magicman
    @Baron23 makes me sad about my win! I will screw my cart in that fucker using my 20 inch guns.
  • juxt

Also the Brass Knuckles one I got didn't fit :(

The 710 KingPen do fit though, so I have one that works yay!
  • Baron23
    Also the Brass Knuckles one I got didn't fit :(

The 710 KingPen do fit though, so I have one that works yay!
    juxt

Juxt - is the KingPen a good quality ceramic cart (without a fiber wick?). Seems like the newer carts are just a bit wider for the ceramic wick/heating element.

Wow, Brass Knuckles doesn't fit either.

Them boys need to add just a stinking half of a millimeter to the I.D. of the hole and all would be good.
  • Slowhand
    My carts don't cause any suction on the bottom, they don't turn the battery on when you draw. I can draw on the empty hole and the battery turns on.

Anyone else have this issue?
  • Baron23
    Shoot...haven't even thought of that. Haven't found a cart to fit and just haven't gotten around to using the extender to even try the unit.

Wow, yeah....eLeaf Nano 40W. I'm fine with a button! LOL
  • cpk
    I just received two and they are both working fine. I am using the .5 cartridges from Topflight. Thanks for the heads up on these. My wife uses these all day and these are more discreet than the regular pen battery.
  • juxt
    Juxt - is the KingPen a good quality ceramic cart (without a fiber wick?). Seems like the newer carts are just a bit wider for the ceramic wick/heating element.Baron23
    Before I talk quality of it overall let me get to the end of it. It's Romulan Grapefruit so we'll see how it works out :)

I will say the cart does look good, it has 4 holes at the bottom like the brass knuckles, but vertical kinda so I don't like that as much. The Valley Labs ones are still the best of the ones I've had, but these two aren't bad (BK & KP I mean) and the BK ones are the new tested ones with the mea culpa right on the box

BTW Brass Knuckles carts don't cause airflow from the bottom either, it has a top air flow thing so it doesn't cause the PCKT to fire either.
  • Baron23
    thanks for the reply. Guess I just going to have to pop a cart Oman extender w what carts we have here and see if it will trigger.

Cheers
  • Zep4
    I had a Swan and made the mistake of having a leaky cartridge. When I pulled it out the whole Swan contact came up with it detaching it & ruining it. They did replace it. That’s the trouble with these kind of batteries plus how to get the magnetic attachment out if it gets detached from the cartridge or dropped in by mistake.
  • Magicman
    I was cartridge newb. The PCKT One made me elite. Hiding under bed now.....
    kxswvs03i5ijy56i.jpg
    zev4n381i088qrk3.jpg
    lm82wek4yzndfo3y.jpg
    jk1z54sodp7djqhr.jpg
    9h4110rpjk6zan3m.jpg
  • VapeCritic

Excellent! Keep me posted if u have any probs :ok:
  • Mturner7
    Anyone experimented with any Chinese knockoffs of these things or that conceals the cart?
  • Magicman
    I am using the medium magnet. The small one will prolly cut tip length in half, allowing you to smooch with the PCKT ONE.
  • kaeli2003
    Anyone having airflow problems with the carts that actually fit? So far I have only had 2 of 5 brands of cart fit and neither of those had any airflow once the assembly was actually in the device. Obviously the long magnet works, but that kind of defeats the purpose...
  • juxt

Some kinds, like Brass Knuckles, have airflow intake holes at the top of the unit instead of the bottom. If you have carts of that type, where the airflow doesn't travel into the cart from the bottom, then they will for sure not work. The air hole for the PCKT is in the bottom of the device, so there should be no issue with the 'tightness' of the fit of the cart, if that's your worry.
  • MAbud
    @VapeCritic check this out...pretty discreet as it’s built to look like a key fob and has variable voltage. Not sure of the settings though...

https://www.cloutproducts.com/collections/re_up-battery-with-usb-charger/products/ki-v2
  • Other Side
    I had one of these. Only thing to watch out for is how long the cartridge is. Some are too long to close completely.

And this one is way too expensive. I have a buddy who owns a shop. He sells the same thing and you can get them much cheaper.
  • Mturner7
    I've seen em from chine for around $10
  • juxt
    So, got a BK cart today that has the airholes on the bottom, that fits in the PCKT like a champ!

Looks like these guys change it up all the time.
  • Baron23
    whatvis BK? A brand name ?
  • Rockytdogg

Brass Knuckles...?
  • Baron23
    ah, I’m an idiot. LOL
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code