• Trix

Hard to tell but that looks like a Timeless cartridge
    iw7go1x03gvw6al9.jpeg
  • VapePartsMart
    Taking some studio photos now of the PCKT ONE PLUS!

libto9cq40udjdjl.jpg
    PCKT-ONE-PLUS-Battery-full-kit.jpg
    PCKT-ONE-PLUS-Oil-cartrige-battery-outside-box.jpg
    PCKT-ONE-PLUS-battery-size-reference.jpg
  • EconMan
    They are good looking units!
  • LabPong
    Taking some studio photos now of the PCKT ONE PLUS!VapePartsMart

Is it possible to order some of the longer magnetic connectors? I need to order some ccell carts too, and did not see the longer mag connectors listed there.

Thanks for any help!
  • VapePartsMart
    you need the long magnetic connector for the original PCKT?

If so, we don't currently have those listed. Please just PM me some of your info so I know who you are and I'll have the connector included in your order as a gift.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    you need the long magnetic connector for the original PCKT?

If so, we don't currently have those listed. Please just PM me some of your info so I know who you are and I'll have the connector included in your order as a gift.
    VapePartsMart

Thank you so much for your support!
  • Tdog420
    Will the pckt one plus fit ccell carts inside it......if not thats pretty dumb as ccells are slowly becoming the standard.
  • Baron23
    Will the pckt one plus fit ccell carts inside itTdog420

Yes
  • Tdog420
    thanks glad they are keeping up w things. I may get one and compare it to my ccell palm and silo.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, I believe that the epic fail of making the hole just a tiny bit too small for CCell (and a number of other carts available in my med legal state) was the initial motivator for this new version...but it also has other desirable improvements.
  • VapePartsMart
    Thank you for YOUR support! Your package shipped today, I think Saturday delivery is likely :)
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    Thank you for YOUR support! Your package shipped today, I think Saturday delivery is likely :)
    VapePartsMart

:starstruck: wow....awesome processing and shipping! :100:
  • VapePartsMart
    It's exhausting, but it's our job.. and we actually like our job so that helps!
  • Magicman
    I love my OG PCKT even though I had to use the giant magnetic extender on the carts I got on nickle street. Everyone likes a bigger hole.
  • nofingmiddlename
    Anyone have an issue with PCKT one stop producing vapor, At first i thought it was my cart because it was getting low, so i tried it on another battery and it worked fine, so i tried a different cart and it still doesn't produce any vapor. The light comes on when I draw, I don't really know what else to do.
  • Brew
    @VapeCritic, Any update on the exchange to the new pckt?
  • ssaucyc515
    i dont own one but i used alot of carts and use to vape electronic cigarettes. i think your 510 connection on the device is messed up.
  • VapePartsMart
    @VapeCritic let us know if you'd like our help with fulfilling some of these exchanges. I'm sure we can work something out with PCKT.
  • Trix
    Finally went with the PCKT one plus!
    So far so good...
    1c3g30zyxk4w68hs.jpeg
  • EconMan

Good to know. Just ordered a gray one from @VapePartsMart :cool:

Not a big cart fan, but these legit LIT Brand oils are pretty good, AND I've changed how I tend to use them. I plan to use the PCKT in the place of the more bulky P80 as pictured below.

yz3ti9sqcng4rj7j.jpeg
  • VapePartsMart
    Thanks for your order, it shipped yesterday :)
  • EconMan

Thank you! Can't wait to get it. :)
  • EconMan
    Its here! :party:
    Charging now.

wdmvn3zej6s0ghcz.jpeg
  • petrichor
    New to this: will CCELL carts fit in the iTaste, or do I need another unit for that?
  • kpx420
    never used a ccell but itaste is 510 thread if that helps
  • petrichor
    Hmm, thanks. Torn between iTaste, Swan, and Pckt. Can anyone chime in? Seems like the latter two are more versatile, and fit more carts (CCELL for sure). They also each come with magnets to help both .5 and 1g carts stay snug; the iTaste does not. Not sure how important this is. The Pckt and Swan come optional refillable cart also, which is nice. I don't think the iTaste can handle that...?

I can get the Swan for $33 shipped right now, if that helps anyone sway me!
  • EconMan
    Can anyone chime in?petrichor

The PCKT+ is the best stealth battery I've ever used. The autodraw works flawlessly, and there is a button (what I do not like about the SIlo) if you fill your own with thick oil. I use it like the little hex wrench on a garbage disposal one keeps nearby for when it jams.
  • petrichor
    Thanks for the quick reply, that's what I was leaning towards! I'll grab one today, along with their SPRK cartridge they sell.

I'm mostly bedridden due to chronic illness and pain so stealth isn't an issue for me, but it seems like regardless of size it's a pretty solid unit for pretty much any cartridge out there. That said, if you can recommend a larger unit that might perform even better, I'm totally down for that also. Luckily size/stealth isn't currently an issue for me. Would you still recommend this guy as a main unit?

Kind of hijacking this thread, so I'll start a new one, but considering all of the 420 sales popping up, I'd like to get some advice on a good vape that can do flower, also. So many options. Pax 3, Crafty/Mighty, M Pen... it can be overwhelming! Glad I found this forum.
  • Kinick23
    The auto draw on my pckt+ stopped working. When I use the fire button it works fine and is responsive to all the button commands but i swapped out several diff carts so far and can’t get it to engage without pressing the button. I dropped one of the carts into my original pckt and it works. Anyone have this issue yet? I’m going to email the company.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment