• Philly
    Morning all,

I feel like I always need to clean the cooling unit on my mighty and with all the crevices it's a huge pain in the ass. Does anyone know where I could get an alternative that is easier to clean and all glass. I see the water pipe attachments but I just wanted a glass section I could twist on the top don't intend to.use water.

Thanks
  • Karec
    yeah cleaning the mighty or crafty cooling chamber s a pain....i think the water adaptor is the only choice i recall for what u are describing above, u have all plastic and this one
    m9auf4frbegncyli.png
    the plastic is only for attachments purposes the glass will seal on top the heating chamber, a glass section i never saw one.... and for attachment i dont think is a good idea.... the mouthpiece is the regular 14mm joint...
    cheers
  • Cmatz
    Delta 3d labs sells a great WPA, it's made of 100% tough silicone. I'm happy with mine.

On the other hand, buy a couple of back up cooling units, and you can just soak the cooling units in isopropyl alcohol. I have left them in the alcohol for 2 days with no discoloration.
  • Philly
    thanks man, was going to pull the trigger on one of them but wanted to check to see if there was any glass mouth pieces first.
  • Philly
    thanks man, was thinking about getting an extra unit. Puffitup has three packs for around $60.
  • Aj85
    the Easflow Wpa that @Karec said about is probably your best bet.

They come in both 14mm and 18mm sizes. It’s very easy to add a glass downstem to make an all glass mouthpiece although it tends to make the Mighty quite big, but works really well. The flavour is very nice and the long stem cools the vapor very well.

hyrzjs0a9nr0hpyf.jpeg

q6abss7m0opsj27u.jpeg

The VXL Hydra mouthpiece or the Micro style Bubblers also work very well.

dh4l0pianko0bxqn.jpeg

The micro bomb bubbler pictured below is on sale at vapefiend at the moment for under £25 and you could use that as a mouthpiece also.

4xxfhcykav1ys7vr.jpeg

Hope this helps.

Also, the mighty is awesome in a water pipe, your missing out. I find it so smooth I don’t need to use water and it tastes great.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Philly
    wow thanks, I have an elv8tor I'm going to try out that set up. That is exactly what I was after.
  • Aj85
    Sorry, I think I was editing my post and taking and adding an extra picture when you replied. Lol

I’m glad the information was helpful. So basically if you buy either the 14mm or 18mm Easy flow WPA, you could experiment with a lot of different length glass pieces with female glass joints to find something that works best for you.

This Crafty/Mighty water kit is £39 at the moment and you could use that dry as well. It’ll be a lot shorter but still having a longer internal airpath to cool the vapor.

wd8te0nwtpl75lz6.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • Mtbowls
    It's a great way to go, careful with adapter, overtightened will damage thin plastic in the middle. Nice set up Aj Elev8 looks real nice. Hard to find those bubblers in the US . All glass plus Mighty, powerful combo. Increase in flavor and high.
  • Drew420
    The water kit from Vapefiend is what I use. I also use it if a 14mm to 18mm adapter for my plenty and also the elev8r wand for the plenty
  • Aj85
    thanks, and good advice about not over tightening the adapter.

So you know Vapefiend.co.uk sells all those mini bubblers and they ship to the U.S and shipping is free for orders over (I think it’s) $100.

Also, as your in the states, you wouldn’t pay VAT (value added tax is 20%) so the prices would be cheaper than listed for you.

As well as not over tightening, its also important to place the adapter screen directly ontop of the load inside the mighty herb chamber instead of leaving it inside the adapter, or the load moves up into the adapter and away from the heat.

So like this:
    9dq6xaueewdi1p7b.jpeg

Not like this:
    pwbmisw66wtxawn2.jpeg

All the best, guys!

Aj.
  • Aj85
    to be honest the elev8r glass wand does add a lot of length to the mighty, but it works very well and tastes great.

I don’t really use my mighty that way myself though. I personally love using the mighty on max temperature with a large dry bubbler. I can fully extract the whole chamber in 3 or 4 massive hits. It’s awesome.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Mtbowls
    Good to know, I have seen there site, and hesitated thinking it might be too much ha$$le, but they have nice selection.
  • Aj85
    definitely drop them an email and ask specifics first, they are normally really responsive to emails between 9am and 7pm GMT. They are known for having very good CS and I know a few people in the states that have brought things from them and where very happy with both the price and delivery times.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Drew420
    I don't really use the elev8r wand for anything. It's just there for an option. Don't use the wand with the elev8r it normally just sits in my desk. To add length...if that's what you are looking for..... add an adapter. I always use the water kit from Vapefiend
  • Drew420
    No water needed
  • Aj85
    I don’t really use Elev8r wand much either. If I want to use the Elev8r with a pipe I use a Grav labs jhook pipe, but i knew the Elev8r wand works well for what Philly was asking for.

I have used those micro bubblers and I used them dry as well, but they’re kinda clumsy etc, I also much prefer using a large bong for those monster hits.

All the best,

Aj.
  • kek
    Mighty resurrection

e2nrbdsjqib6iast.jpeg
  • Papic914
    Your best bet would b wpa and j hook or you could buy more cooling units for less frequent maintenance. That’s what I did, I use them till there all dirty and clean Them all at once. I have four of them.
  • martinstraka8282
    With my CFX i just use the glass wpa and an upside down 14mm j hook similar to the elev8tor stem idea above. Much smoother than with the regular mouthpiece.
  • Ctipp22
    When I use a J hook it tastes great on the mighty but its not as dense of vapor for me and actually feels like it makes me cough more for some odd reason, even though the vapor is a bit thinner..?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment