• Jb1r
    Hello,
    I have recently purchased a generation 2 DC dry herb atomizer. However when it is attatched to my battery’s it comes up with the blinks. Indicating that it is not creating a complete circuit. The battery’s work fine when the atomizer is not screwed in.

Cheers,
    Jonny

Attachment
    1 (4M)
  • juxt

I haven't seen that particular one but here are a couple of things to check.

Dry herb vapes typically take more wattage to fire than normal ecig atomizers. That looks like an ego battery, but check it's manual (or online) for what the flash codes mean.

Also, check the documentation for the atomizer itself, what wattage required, etc.

Finally you should check the resistance on the atomizer with a meter or something. There's a formula for wattage that's P(watts) = Volts Squared / Resistance. You can use that formula to determine how much voltage you need to power that atomizer to get the wattage it requires. Practice good battery safety!
  • Gman
    I just ran mine on a similar ego battery and it worked, so you may have a short circuit on your atomizer or coil. I would post looking for help in the reddit/w/divinetribe sub reddit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment