• fred norris
    Hey Now, I'm looking for something in the $150-$200 range, preferably a vape pen, for semi constant use thru out the day. Needs to be ready to go within a few minutes. Not for oil. Thanks for your help.
  • Karec
    why a pen? usually a vape pen is for oils but u have pen vapes for dry herb...but i dont know any dry herb pen look a like that performs great... if you seek a small portable unit u have a lot to choose from...
    what is semi constant use thru out the day? a draw when u feel like to? or a session?
    Cheers :cool:
  • fred norris
    OK, any suggestions for a small portable unit would be appreciated. A draw here and there is how it will be used.
  • Cl4ud3
    Sounds like you want an on demand portable herb vape. Does it have to be battery power or would you be open to using butane ?
  • Karec
    on demand is what you seek i guess... im more a session guy.... @Cl4ud3 will advice you better than me, his question is pertinent can lead you to different devices
    cheers you will get great help here :cool:
  • fred norris
    Battery power is preferred, but I'm open to suggestions.
  • Cl4ud3
    OK so with the budget you have you won't get as many choices battery wise , things like the MV1, Grasshopper and Firefly 2 will be out of the range. That leaves you with options like the Milaana, Mistvape touch, Lil bud and Tubo Evic for battery portables.

If you want to look at butane then you have the Stickybricks or Vapcaps that can easily fit the criteria for on demand portable. The Vapcap option can be the cheapest of them all but only if you went with the basic M model.
  • fred norris
    OK, I see the Firefly 2 on EBay new and complete for approx $250. This works for me. If you have a better suggestion for $250, I'm interested, and I really appreciate your time and help.
  • Cl4ud3
    Personally I wouldn't recommend the Firefly 2, that is just my experience with the device though and won't be shared by everyone. It is still one of the high end on demand vapes but I think the draw is very restricted to the point of being uncomfortable.
    I prefer the MV1 over the Firefly 2 by a very large margin but it can be a little fiddly to get used to, like the Firefly 2.
    I'd be more comfortable suggesting you view the @VapeCritic reviews for a few of the ones I mentioned than telling you what to buy. I have tagged him here though so he can maybe give an opinion, also some others might have a suggestion I haven't thought of.
  • Baron23
    @fred norris

Argo, maybe but at $269 (bit expensive for that kit IMO though).

I would point him to a Grasshopper except for their reliability problems.

Its the "Needs to be ready to go within a few minutes." part and vaping through the day that makes me feel that this member is looking for an on-demand type device.

Might want to look at the Haze Square then. Its new and has a few teething issues but many are liking it. Might want to Google for other owner reviews and comments. And its less than $200.

Just thinking out loud here.
  • Cl4ud3
    See I knew I would miss some of the big well known and liked vapes :rofl:
    This is why I don't like telling people what to buy.
  • Baron23
    This is why I don't like telling people what to buy.Cl4ud3

Me either...that's Bud's area of expertise. LOL
  • fred norris
    Thx. I checked out the Vape Critic before my last response to you. He also likes the MV1, and even the Starry as an inexpensive option. The $$$ isn't my main concern, just something that is ready to go within a few minutes and is easy to use. I've had a $70 Magic Flight Launch Box for 2 years that works fine, but I don't use it that much, except when I'm out. I have a Volcano for home use.
  • Sean

Check out the PAX2 or the Flytlab Lift. Both are $150 and are good vapes, I have both. I'm currently using a Davinci IQ, love it for a bunch of reasons. I own the FireFly2 and it just collects dust now. I have a Hot Box for around the house. All of these are for flower.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment