• Bruce
    I was never sold on Butane vaporizing.

You got me hook line and sinker.

I have the Vap Cap M for a few weeks. It kicks ass and does a great job at that....
  • Rockytdogg

Want to make that experience way better...? Get a Ti tip.
  • Bruce
    what is a ti tup?

I wish I could afford it the top of the line package is what I will be dreaming of this Christmas.
  • Mturner7
    the regular titanium tips are only $40 and the best way to use M :cool:
  • Magicman
    The stock unit is all you will ever need. This device will make your dispensary/dealer mad because it is easily one of the most efficient vapes. I got mine for $48.00 on 420 sale.
  • Bruce
    I agree the efficiency is amazing $aves a lot of bud and I get better results. Cant ask for more. I am happy with the M, someday I will get the full Titanium deluxe.
  • Bruce
    The best thing I did was check out the video reviews. I like Bud's video it gave me a lot of info, and watching the demo gave me a good feel for what it would be like. Great Job.

Like and Subscribe! Check out the VC Review and discount links on the bottom
  • Magicman
    Bone stock M works great. Plutonium powered hyper blue ones are like getting leather seats in camaro ss 1le.
  • Futurevapors
    Yrs Bruce!

0.08g Slaps the smile off my face in the SBL/dynavap all day long

Got a feeling we're going to see a few more butane companies poping up with how popular Sticky Brick Labs & Dynavap have become.

I just love the fact those 2 companies build their products to last years!

I have the M but I already know I'll have the OmniVong soon because it looks deadly with that wood section and titanium tip and mouth piece.

i love having to put a bit of work into extracting pure healthy clouds out of my butanes.

Defiantly room in the market for a $99 pure stainless steel butane torch with lifetime warrenty for us on demand heads.

3srbozektjihb9xv.jpg
  • Bruce
    Is the flowers and water bottle included? :)
  • Futurevapors
    even the tables included :cool:
  • Futurevapors
    Butane Power xg6fg7aigbggh9df.jpg
    Loving the rotation of these 2 power houses!
  • Chaotix
    is there any induction heater for the Dynavap for sale? not a build-at-home unit

does anybody have a heater for the Vapcap?
  • Kuzko
    The official Dynavap IH is not yet for sale. You can get on the list for one of Pipes’ IH on FC but might as well wait for the DV version.
  • Chaotix
    Thanks!! so there is one coming out and as Always I must WAIT?? :D
  • FlameBeats
    Look at what came in the mail today! The VapCap M hit so hard I thought I combusted!! It was only vapor tho lol first time.. Haven't tried the Sticky Brick Jr yet.

snd091rlr67dhkb9.jpg
  • Magicman
    That Honest torch will last forever. My original clear freebie from SBL is used for all torch business. Works great with M.
  • FlameBeats
    I dont see how I stayed away from butane vapes for so long. These are what the electric vapes are trying to be as far as performance. Just amazing. :grin:
  • Magicman
    4zmcq8tdk7uklg16.jpg

Countless hours I have spent looking for "better" torches for butane use. All the while, this provided Honest torch keeps on going. This single-flame torch is the benchmark.
  • FlameBeats
    Any certain butane fuel you use?
  • Baron23
    Love my SB JrHits like a Louisville Slugger.
  • Cl4ud3
    You want to look for zero impurity gas, not all are created equally though as some aren't anywhere near as clean as they should be. For the VapCap it isn't an issue as you can use any old fuel but with vapes like the StickyBricks you want the pure stuff.
    Now those lighters burn at a temperature that will burn off the gas (not like traditional lighters which are dirty) but you still need a pure one.
  • Futurevapors
    These are what the electric vapes are trying to be as far as performanceFlameBeats

Mate you took the words literally out of my mouth, I love all herb vapes BUT Butane is King!

Everyone should own 1 Butane Vape purely for the Performance!!!!

Let me know how you get on with the JR?
  • Futurevapors
    Yeah you just have to make sure when filling that you release ALL the trapped air inside, that's the most common problem with Torches.
  • VapeCritic
    Countless hours I have spent looking for "better" torches for butane use. All the while, this provided Honest torch keeps on going. This single-flame torch is the benchmark.Magicman

My favorite too :100: :100:

Only place i can find them is on ebay direct from hong kong and they don't even let you choose the color :roll:

I ended up giving away a few of the ones I had with vapcaps and now i only have one honest torch left!!
  • Bruce
    It is the size of the butane that counts.... I got this torch at a smoke shop...... awesome...
    gnbk86ccswrp32a8.jpg
    53rvxma6klrxa75n.jpg

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Futurevapors
    fuck me that some Powerful torch you got there, if I used that on my OG I think I'd wake up on the moon :starstruck: haha
  • LabPong
    It is the size of the butane that counts.... I got this torch at a smoke shop...... awesome...Bruce

Weld much? lol
  • Bruce
    No its a cigar torch lighter. Excellent
  • Bruce
    I am getting so much enjoyment from my VapCap M, I watched all the videos with that scientist owner, wow. Vaping is awesome learn something new everyday.
  • Futurevapors
    8f4csokbh45obnnj.jpg

Perfect for bike rides! Nice & light.

Only shit this is my mate keeps getting this shit Shatter that I swear does not contain THC and just burns your throat, and he's always trying to get me to put it in the M? No Way Mate, keep your Dirt!

Flower Power :flower:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet