• Bruce
    https://www.vapecritic.com/dynavap-vapcap/#comment-136295Unbelievable.

I got the M a few weeks ago and I love it.

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master
  • Spog
    Ok so it’s pretty safe to assume everyone is liking these?
    I think I’m gonna buy one, anyone got one they wanna sell? I’ll buy a new one if not
  • BobCat
    For me the titanium tip, which is extra, makes an enormous difference. Heats up faster and cools quicker. Worth the extra $$$.
  • Bruce
    the safe way is through the link on Vapecritic.com

this is for the M.

To buy it through the Vape critic click the link on bottom of the review

https://www.vapecritic.com/dynavap-vapcap/
  • Baron23
    ↪Spog
    For me the titanium tip, which is extra, makes an enormous difference. Heats up faster and cools quicker. Worth the extra $$$.
    BobCat

This ^^ IMO. The Ti has better thermal properties for this application...again, IMO worth it.
  • Spog
    I got one through the link.. can’t wait to try
  • VapeCritic
    Am I the only nutto who doesn't mind the stock M tip??

It definitely behaves a little differently but it's kinda cool in it's own way, I hope you got both! :sweat:
  • Spog
    I didn’t see an option for a titanium tip.. I figure I’ll try this one out and upgrade after I start getting the hang of it.. seems like there’s a bit of a learning curve and since the stainless heats lower it may be a little more forgiving.. hell, if I love it I’ll get an Omni
  • BouncingOffClouds
    I've yet to try any other tip but I don't have an issue with my M cap. Anyone got a spare Ti cap they wanna give me for testing? :lol:
  • Futurevapors
    Yeah I still use the Stock M Tip, not a bother love it.

Kind of wish there was a way of heating it without having to spin though, and without the need of the Induction heater, you know so you could just heat one area until it clicked.
  • Vape333
    I stated in another post I believe, that I have gone back to original SS tip on M. My brand new TI tip is just sitting around. Makes stem too hot, not a big fan.
  • Spog
    Ok got mine in the mail.. I’m glad I watched some videos cuz I got some pretty good size draws.. I think slow long draws are key on this thing.. the click seems quieter in person than in some of the YouTube vids
  • Kuzko
    New Pink anodized titanium mouthpieces available in the Dynabuilder...
  • Spog
    Ok so I’m in love with this thing.. I’m getting huge hits! I think the Omni may be in order if it’s better?

I also wanna try it with water (my M)
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I love my M. I just use the $1 silicone mouthpiece/wpa from DynaVap website. That thing rips through water.
  • VapeCritic
    I think the Omni may be in order if it’s better?Spog

It's better looking and feeling, but IMHO the performance difference would be difficult to notice in a blind test, so just don't expect it to be any easier to get clouds from and you'll be happy lol, maybe notice a slight taste difference :cool:
  • Spog
    Man if I hit the torch directly in the middle on the 3rd or 4th rip, I get a massive smooth rip
  • twhc291
    I just purchased an M and it will be arrive hopefully before Friday ( i am in Australia).
    What kind of lighter should i get?
  • Cl4ud3
    Where you can technically use any flame to heat a VapCap you need a jet lighter ideally. Single flame will give you the most control but will be slower than say 2,3 or a 4 jet.
    The 4 jet is the quickest to heat but also the easiest to overheat with.
  • bum karacho
    its like cooking steak alot of fast heat outside....raw inside oder medium as you like it will olso make a diffrent which pat of the cap you will heat.. more on the top light inthe middle strong...
    have a nice day :wink:
  • twhc291
    thank you for that i had a quick look at the variations of lighters today.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Anybody else out there ever combust on the first heat. Yesterday I had at least 1 more heating out of a bowl i had last hit 20 minutes ago. I went to heat it up(clearly too close to the bottom), heard the click killed the torch, and watched smoke start spewing from under the cap. So yeah either i torched it way to low(was trying to be quick/stealthy as i was in a funeral home parking lot) or my old smoking buddy is messing with me from the beyond. It was just weird as the only time i have combusted with my M is when I space out and reheat b4 the click, but i assume somewhere in the 20 minutes since i had last heated it there was a cool down click. Hasn't been an issue since.
  • PuffItUp
    It's possible that you heated the fins on accident, which would definitely result in combustion.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    thanks more than likely the case as i was real low on that cap.
  • PuffItUp
    No problem, I just tested it out. I got it to combust by doing that ,and by heating the cap too fast by putting the cap too close to the flame. i would assume your issue was one of them, or a mixture of both
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    probably both as i was trying to be fast and it was sunny so i couldn't see my flame. Thanks for doing the homework, and sorry you now have to clean your piece. I guess if you have 10 you'll be ok
  • PuffItUp
    It's no big deal :D it will take 3 minutes to clean, well worth the effort to help you come to a conclusion of how it occurred!
  • Gonzo
    Just received my Dynavap M and Ti tip. I will say that I was very skeptical about using something with Butane heating, but all I can say now is "what the hell just hit me?". This thing hits hard and produces monster clouds. Seems to produce very even ABV and is very fun to use. It is definitely smaller than I expected, but even inside the Dynastash (which is also amazing) it fits inside my pocket nicely.
  • warren0728
    Took a torch to my m body and so tip

3a5eh75d3ey3yg80.jpeg
  • Magicman
    That is awesome. You can get job at hopper labs now to make $350.00 heat treated hoppers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment