• Bud
    The new mouthpiece tips for the Dr Dabber Aura pen are finally in (now called the Aurora pen)

If you bought an Aura through me and you're having trouble with the flat mouthpiece clogging I can hook you up with one of these new ones - it really improves the performance and prevents any clogging.

Just send me a PM with your order# and date you ordered and I'll send you the new tip (for free)

All Aurora pen kits going forward will now ship with BOTH the flat and new 'shotgun' style mouthpiece tips.

n28p3gmou77tol3e.jpeg
    x3dfpwzrl37uqr27.jpeg
    qk73082b8fi7hdes.jpeg
  • Joe123
    Hello, unfortunately I did not purchase from your site but I am having an issue with my Aura mouthpiece clogging occasionally. They do not appear to be selling this mouthpiece on the Dr Dabber website. Do you have any info on how I can obtain one? Happy to purchase from you. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!!
  • Bud
    Hey no problem i'll hook you up! Please send me an email with your mailing address and just give me a few days to send it out -
  • Flipz
    Got mine! (Y) (Y)

qyln5ak4k49lndw8.jpeg
    ti6mmsjdpy8fozzt.jpeg
    uje62lxo0mq98c42.jpeg
  • Flipz
    What a difference with the newer mouthpiece! It's now actually enjoyable to use (Y)

0tu9xicnvbxzhmw4.jpeg
  • AVENTUS
    I got mine too and does make it pull smoother.
  • Flipz
    It's seriously a night and day difference :-O
  • King Moon Razor
    Bud,

I'm new to the vaping world and appreciate your awesome site and all of the great information you provide... I wish I knew about your site before I bought my Dr. D Aura from a local shop but, I am having issues with my flat mouthpiece too. I would like to get one of the 'shotgun' mouthpieces, if I could... I'm happy to buy one from you. Appreciate your help brother. Thanks!
  • Flipz
    Since you were nice about it, I am pretty sure the @VapeCritic can help you out with it. Give him a chance to read this first (Y)

Welcome to the forum!
  • smellslikeskunk
    Like some of the other guys here, I'm curious if there is a way I can buy this tip for my aura. I've been using my aura for about 3 months now and it was great for a little while. It's pretty much unusable now as the tip has zero flow. Cleaning it helps only for a little while and I've considered getting a kandy pen or puffco as a result. This tip would save me the cost of a new pen, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas?
  • Flipz
    I'll let @VapeCritic address it when he gets on forum next. Sure he can help out.
  • Bud
    I can hook you up please PM me with your mailing info
  • smellslikeskunk
    @Flipz @VapeCritic PM sent! Thanks so much guys for all your help! You guys rock (Y)
  • Bud
    Updated pics of Aurora kit which now includes both style mouthpieces and charging cradle:

8057caw4rr46zrnd.jpeg
    i7rdk6ql53cevyjg.jpeg
    i95u2brcheok8vzz.jpeg
    ruh28jjok35ath9i.jpeg
    cq0tqt69f9d8jqi9.jpeg
    bsyaxeqz389rb7l5.jpeg
    j1v98uwo2jb7ilji.jpeg
  • Baron23
    Way cool, Bud. I can see where that pipe type mouthpiece would be a PIA to keep open from residue. Very cool that you can hook up folks looking to improve their units. (Y) (Y) (Y)
  • King Moon Razor
    Bud,

Thanks for sending the new 'shotgun' mouthpiece out to me... I'll look forward to receiving it. I just bought a Gravity pen through your link to thank you. Thanks again brother.
  • Flipz
    You got it boss. 8-)

That's funny I see the last picture it in your post of new charger as I'm about to grab pen off old charger.

vllybh0gwlzuhx8o.jpeg
  • AVENTUS
    Dr Dabber Aura with halo atomizer and shotgun mouthpiece, is my 2nd favorite pen behind Linx Hypnos zero. Dr Dabber needs a true filter section for splatter on the aura/aurora. PUFFCO Plus needs the new atomizers to not get scalding hot on the outside, where we can't hold our pens without oven mitts. Until then Linx and add Dabber sit on top. Kandypens Gravity in 3rd
  • King Moon Razor
    Bud,

I got the 'shotgun' mouthpiece... and what a huge difference. Plenty of airflow now and pulls much smoother. Huge fan. Thanks again.
  • Bud
    very very very happy to hear this!
  • Flipz
    Awesome news and glad you like it!
  • smellslikeskunk
    @Flipz @VapeCritic

Hey Bud,

Got my tip yesterday as well, but no chance to post until now. This tip is perfect, similar to the style on the puffco pro.

Simply put, this thing is awesome. I thought I was having coil trouble or something, but my pipe tip was just letting not through enough air.

Thanks so much for sending it! I know it's not something you had to do, but I definitely appreciate it!

Oh yeah, the new tip looks great too. (Y)

pq5vs78z9izflotv.jpeg
  • Flipz
    sweet!!! yeah it's amazing the difference it makes. i stopped using my aura due to the bad airflow up until I got the newer piece. the disc atomizer works great for me for those light smooth hits when you don't want to cough your brains out lol.
  • smellslikeskunk
    @Flipz It seems so silly, but yes, huge difference! I started with the quartz atomizer and had no complaints. I switched to the ceramic because I thought the quartz one was dead. Super disappointed in its performance and tried the donut with the same results.

After changing tips, it turns out that all three coils work great! It was literally performance issues due to the old tip.

I'm back to the quartz and am loving it. I don't mind being a little choked up as I'm used to vaping 15 ml of ejuice a day as well. I like the throat burn >:)

And of course this thing just blows my head off now :-!
  • Bud
    awesome awesome awesome u made my day with this post, enjoy it!!
  • Flipz
    I enjoy smoother vapor that's easier on the lungs so been using the disc atomizer on the third heat setting. Found it to work best for me with that setup. When I do feel like growing extra hair on my chest with the dual quartz... the gravity is my go to ATM. 8-)

The only other wax vape right now I'm thinking of getting is the new source xl.
  • Aphecks
    Picked up the Aura after trying a buddies Aurora with the 'shotgun' tip and was super disappointed to realise that I didnt do my research and only getting the narrow tip. Any pricing on the shotgun tip?
  • Bud
    damn! I'll hook you up with one please send me a PM with your address
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube