Grasshopper ti
    Dynavap carbon s
    Dynavap m
    Just cancelled my fierce order , so looking at one more for the collection
  • JermainDeGroot
    Volcano Digit
    Mighty
    Plenty

Looking forward to buy the MV1 within 2 months, i just wait bc i want to be surei got the latest version.
  • bum karacho
    Volcano
    Mighty
    Plenty
    JermainDeGroot

good choice !
  • Celticdavie1888
    In order I purchased my vapes.
    Plenty (bought it and went back to smoking joints shortly after)
    Flowermate Mini (the one that really got me into vaping and off combustion)
    FF2
    Ghost MV1
    Dynavap XL Ti
    Sticky Brick Junior

Only really use the last 3 I've bought

Was thinking about trading in my MV1 for the stealth but don't think I use it enough to justify price. Think my next purchase will be the Splinter. Anyone tried both Splinters? Think it's worth getting the Splinter Z or just go for the regular one?
  • Randyojon
    I don't too many. I just started vaping few months. I bought only one pipe from a vendor https://bigdaddysmoke.com/ No issue yet. Serving me well.
  • gnk
    SSV, Alfa, Apollo, Grasshopper Ti, Dynavap M, Omni XL, SB Junior.
    = 7
  • Law7764
    Right now I’m down to the mighty, and sequioa!
  • Smokin60
    hey guys this isn’t my thread Smokin60 ...... y am I getting all the comments
  • koepen
    also canceled my Fierce preorder and ordered a TUBO evic instead (still 2 abailable at: http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118) :wink:

My current setup:
    -Milaana
    -Fury2
    -Vapcap with Phatt Piggie stem

sold: crafty, mighty, solo2, dynavap M, omnivap blackwood, sticky brick og/jr/flip brick, ff2
  • bluesith
    cheers , I do like the look of the turbo evic . Seems very versatile. However Google Chrome keeps flagging it up as unsecure website.
  • Bruce
    M Make sure you get the Volcano with the white box. It works much better. Google new volcano box and old. The new one has a carry handle, nice touch. ALSO - The easy Valve system is inside the box and included on the new one.

So- If a merchant has the old box they will sell that before the white, trust me I have tested several smokeshops-Its fun to see people lie through their teeth. UNREAL - I said no dumbass I am not a novice, you know and I know the White box with the fancy assed Handle is newer and much better and includes the easy valve. that's like stealing. Sell me the old as the new and charge me for either of the valve system (so kind)

I have touched base the Bud, about this. Someone send out the Vape Signal.

See the attached pics.

Peace, Love, and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^

6la0ek4dwjeiz78k.jpg
    4j5gamt7mp568kb4.jpg
  • Baron23
    t works much better.Bruce

Hi Bruce - what works better...the Volcano or the box??

As far as I know, the Volcano shipping today is the same as the ones that shipped...well, three years (I think) ago when I got mine.
  • Bruce
    Whats inside the box. I know from personal experience.

https://www.tothecloudvaporstore.com/new-look-volcano-vaporizer/#
  • Baron23
    From that link:

Storz & Bickel have recently rebranded their flagship product, the Classic Volcano Vaporizer. The new design however only affects the packaging design and the accessories – not the unit or the valve system itself.
  • Other Side
    In my experience smoke shop employees tend to be the least knowledgeable people on the planet regarding vaporizers. There are also many dirtbag owners that will tell you anything you anything to get your money. This especially if you are not a "regular" customer.
  • Erick557
    1h8bzvoo1idb5mit.jpeg
    Current Collection
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention