• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I am curious of anybody can tell me about using vitamin e to thin. I used to deal quite a bit back in the day and i heard thru the grape vine of people cutting their honey oil with vitamin e oil. I used to blast butane all the time myself so I have never encountered this cut oil. Long story short i can no longer grow plants at this point in time (canadian though so pretty soon i will be allowed to grow 4 with no risk of getting my son or wife taken away from me she is american) anyway i am in the position of having to buy my oil and i want to vape it just wondering if anybody knows of any health risks associated with this??
  • Cmatz
    Forum status is definitely a big fat no to PEG & PG liquidizers.

Everyone here is using Fogg Cutter (you can buy it on Amazon) or Connoisseur Concentrates. I've surmised this is the best route. Currently using Fogg and adding a few drops of Delta 9 Terpes, also available on Amazon.

If you try the vitamin E please let us know your thoughts!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I am considering it. i have done some reading about how unhealthy it is keeping in mind that nothing in your lungs is healthiest lol. There is actually some research in rats vaping vitamin e oil as a treatment for some kind of illness but not enough for me to try it out yet. I have been looking into the cuttee and i think i am going that route terps are too much on my wallet but would love to do it that way. Just wondering if anybody had any kind of input it seems realativly harmless to me but im just a stoner.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Also something i was intrested in was mixing with a few drops of the purest alchol i can get not sure if it mixes though and also unsure of health ramifications
  • artv4nd3l4y

PG, PEG and VG are all well known to produce toxic levels of formaldehyde, benzene, arsenic and I can continue listing toxins but I think you get the idea.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Well according to the article below, there is vitamin E in hemp oil. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that adding it is safe as a liquidizer. One of the concerns with long chain triglycerides is lipid pneumonia, although honestly I've never read about an actual case. Sorry I honestly don't know, and believe the only way to be sure if adding vitamin E oil is safe would be by lab testing. i.e. How many years was it before the terpenes in dabs are now shown to produce toxins above 611F in scientific research? Previously however, the "stoners" were saying turn that torch up bro, the hotter the better (and don't forget, only the randies leave wasted oil)!

https://velvetcloud.com/blogs/news/a-guide-to-mixing-cannabis-and-cbd-oils-with-e-liquids
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @artv4nd3l4y could you send me a link to the pg vg toxins info. I am curious i smoke e liquid as well, i do not claim its healither for aything other then my wallet but i would still like to know what im doing to myself
  • Zep4
    I’ve got a KandyPens Rubi and was thinning shatter with Cutter from FoggFlavorLabs (just up the street. Nice guys let me try their homemade ej...blasted!)
    Anyway, one day I just rolled up some shatter into tiny rods and put them thru the pod hole shoving in with Bud’s pick tool, which works well but not mandatory:) I can only get the pod partially full, but it hits fine. Melts, vapes, hardens and hasn’t leaked out the pods, tho it’s so hard it probably wouldn’t anyway. Been doing this for weeks with no problem. Straight shatter.
  • Cmatz
    @Zep4
    I just had better results. Imho rubi pods are shit. I'm on my 3rd one. The first 2 crapped out on 2nd fill. One is prolly still 1/2 full and doesnt work. This 3rd one just emptied for the first time. If this fill goes south I'm going to destroy my rubi.
  • Zep4
    I called KandyPens when I had a couple leakers and they sent more free saying they only last a few fillings which is a lot different than their advertised claim of no leaks. Disappointing as it’s so convenient.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    So fuckin nice bud i wish it was cheaper lol ive got something comming in the mail ill let ya know about it is solo! Im talking red cups im talking blue cups im talking the ones you write your name on so you know who your roofieing.@Zep4
  • Zep4
    KandyPens Rubi...pod I filled myself with pure shatter, rolled up and stuffed in with a suitable tool. Then vape it. Been doing it for months with no leaks, burning and great taste and vapor.rlsickpmh8yf9m9q.jpeg
  • pearchaos
    I can't believe you can vape straight shatter in a Rubi! I'll have to give that a try with one of my old pods. I've been using EJmix to thin my product, just stumbled on the perfect ratio yesterday: One drop EJmix to 0.1g concentrate. Comes out nice and thick, but easy enough to transfer into a pod. I simply use a double boiler and heat the water to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, then add concentrate, let it melt, add EJmix, let combine and occasionally stir for ten minutes. The batch I made last night is working great this morning. Btw EJmix is basically PEG. Hope this helps!
  • mediuse
    I am not sure but my friend said that he made such oils from vcdc. I think that it can be done as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment