• Cl4ud3
    Starting a new thread for news and rumors, it is a continuation of the last thread that can be found here https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/2483/vape-news-rumors-unreleased-products , that one is now closed.

Let the new product gossip commence!
  • PuffItUp
    I heard a rumor that a puffitup employee is designing a vape
  • justjustin
    is this person you?

I'd like to hear more...
  • VapeCritic
    Still waitin to see what that S&B rumor is all about!
  • Karec
    yeah me too!!!
  • Mturner7
    17 July the rumored date for the s&b drop?
  • grizzlybear
    bru you just made that shit up
  • Vapeaholic88
    :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :zip:
  • justjustin
    Is there really something new coming from Storz&Bickel?
  • Vapeaholic88
    On-demand convection perfection.....I've already said too much :zip: :scream: :death:
  • justjustin
    from S&B? Thatd exactly what they need to release! Is that really true?
  • PuffItUp
    Can't say much at the moment, it's not ready.
    Battery.
  • Chaotix
    You know going on a forum like this one and saying S&B is going to bring out something new when they’re actually not is not cool. Are you for real?
  • Futurevapors
    If there is I don't think it's a New device, Instead I think it's going to be a new heating system of some kind for the Mighty & Crafty.

But I do Hope they have a on Demand device being worked on as something needs to shake the market big time.

The only big Rumor's we've all heard came straight from the horses mouth, Kenny @StickyBrickLabs
  • artv4nd3l4y
    But I do Hope they have a on Demand device being worked on as something needs to shake the market big time.Futurevapors

Definitely what I have been thinking, very interesting to see what Storz and Bickel could come up with for on demand. All of their devices have a long heat up time as well, so it would be great to see these kinds of improvements.
  • Futurevapors
    Well they have missed the boat slightly with on demand as it's going to be very very hard to come up with an on demand that rivals Sticky Brick Labs or Dynavap as they both have it nailed down so well.

But in saying that i'm sure there are many more on demand concepts being thought up by High minds, myself included.

When ever I'm flying high I think up these cool Futuristic on Demand Butane devices but then i go to bed and wake up and they've dissolved out of my memory :cry:
  • SirCrackKillaH
    On demand from Storz would be sick. Davinci is up to something right now too. At Champs the company indicated that it was working on another portable but couldn’t go into any details. People at Ghost were working on some special stuff too on top of the satin colors but wouldn’t elaborate. Figure this generation of vaporizers is pretty stellar as it is. Future looks good right now. Hopefully someone comes out with something the size of a Pax era with the hitting capability of the ghost and the simplicity of the Mighty with cross compatibility between concentrates, flower, e juice, oils, that’d be sick. Unicorn vapes man... yeahhhhh... I want me some of them.
  • artv4nd3l4y

it's going to be very very hard to come up with an on demand that rivals Sticky Brick Labs or DynaVap as they both have it nailed down so well.Futurevapors

Agreed, on top of this you have to figure on demand is fundamentally very very different from their current session vaporizers as well. I'm guessing they use similar heating elements between them, unless it's a coincidence that the heat up time takes a similar amount of time between all their devices... Very interesting to see what they will come up with in the future, really comes down to the engineers at the end of the day.
  • justjustin
    I know if I had a vape company, I'd be pushing it to the limts, trying to make the best vape and then make it better. We need some high end vapes, luxury vape s that are modular, built for life and can be fixed, not thrown away.
  • Ryanme123

Haha I wish it's business... and business is business!!
  • LabPong
    Haha I wish it's business... and business is business!!Ryanme123

huh?
  • myco2
    The market will be flooded with new devices as more states change their laws and even more so if cannabis is de-scheduled. Unfortunately, there will be many mediocre/terrible vapes available all over the place. Some of the top tier vapes are pretty solid. It will be interesting to see what comes out over the next couple of years.
  • LabPong
    The market will be flooded with new devices as more states change their laws and even more so if cannabis is de-scheduled. Unfortunately, there will be many mediocre/terrible vapes available all over the place. Some of the top tier vapes are pretty solid. It will be interesting to see what comes out over the next couple of years.myco2

I think it is not going to happen that fast first off......states opening up to rec and or med for that matter.

There already is a ton of crap vapes out there.....I think as we go forward...you will see the opposite after awhile...it will become more apparent with more people using vapes for flower....that good vapes and crap vapes will get sorted out quicker. Just my opinion.
  • Ryanme123

He mentioned someone making something that was fixable and not a throw away!
  • LabPong
    He mentioned someone making something that was fixable and not a throw away!Ryanme123

I see...yea I do not use the pen stuff....but feel all the throw away stuff is stupid. About as bad as plastic shopping bags on some levels.
  • VapeCritic
    Less bells and whistles, more meat and potatoes :strong:
  • Vapster707
    https://youtu.be/bncG_UGYbHM ....Anyone ever heard of tha Ju1ce box ??? Just seen this video on YouTube
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment