• bum karacho
    sorry small screen big fingers weak eyes
    there should be writen:
    i was not able to use like button, now it works.
  • Bruce
    Big news Flowermate has a new vape. The Slick, I am interested because I like the Flowermate vapes. You can see it on their website. I like it. In Fact, for $79 (USD)I am gonna save up for it.
    New Flowermate - Slick
  • LabPong
    Big news Flowermate has a new vape. The Slick, I am interested because I like the Flowermate vapes. You can see it on their website. I like it. In Fact, for $79 (USD)I am gonna save up for it.
    New Flowermate - Slick
    Bruce

Looks nice....but man.....drawing an inch off the heater and the lowest temp setting is 385F?

Seems like there is a move towards some smaller vapes with possible better parts and design than what has been around in the past couple years. Sort of like the Airvape Go deal.

Flowermate Slick fast facts:

Scheduled for release in Fall 2018
    Priced at $79.95
    Three temperature selections - 385° F (196° C), 400° F (204° C), 420° F (215° C)
    32 seconds heat up time to 400° F
    6.25" long (15.9 cm), 1" diameter (2.5 cm), 144 grams (5 ounces)
    10-12 sessions per charge
    0.4 Grams max bowl capacity
    User replaceable 18650 battery (2500 mAh, 20 amp)
    One year warranty on workmanship and defects, 90 day warranty on battery
  • Cannabliss420
    @zancru whats the difference with this new vrod version. I have rev C vrod. Is it just made for use with a wrench?
  • Baron23
    Is it just made for use with a wrench?Cannabliss420

Yes, some people had the Ti parts adhering to each other with heat, reclaim, and time.
  • zancru

Like Baron23 said... just because some people were getting sticking issues...
    I'm thinking that I have my VRod for like 5 months now... 0 problems, nada, heats up always at the same rate, very constant... fast too... heavy duty use... my double weave Ti screens get clogged in a week more or less, flower use and oil use... never had a problem with sticking VRod head, neither I cleaned it...
    Only problem I have is, I believe I have an old stand in my base, tends to stick when first turned on, but experience tells you how to handle it...
    I only hope they offer both kind of VRod heads, new and old, let people decide, If I have the choice I'll choose the previous model...imo
  • Cannabliss420
    Thanks guys for response. I appreciate it. Mine sticks to base when first turning on too. Its annoying. Lol
  • mamaSAID

VAPE GODS HEARD YOUR PRAYER! Check it out got me super excited

• SirCrackKillaH
    Need a little waterproof vape 100%
    I realized this during my time at the jersey shore this year.
    It’d be awesome just being able to swim out with a vape in pocket, vape a session and swim back. Toss it in a small swim bag and boogie board out.
    It’d sure as hell beat trying to hide under the boardwalk or walking. It’s a straight Peanuts ‘Pig Pen’ issue when you walk and smoke or walk and vape. Always this aura.

@mamaSAID that looks cool man.. lemme check that
  • Bruce
    Thank You, I start at 345 (F).
  • beezee420
    I saw that but just looks like different shape and closure on the bottom than the past v rod? or am I trippin
  • welshman

The flowerpot Vrod and flowermate are two very different vapes (almost opposites). The new rev e vrod (or whichever letter newvape are on) was changed to make it easier to get a grip on the two halves if they get stuck together due to heat expansion. The flowermate is a fairly cheap portable conduction unit
  • bum karacho
    Whitney Harmon Thermochromic quartz only :scream: $250
    6399gwxivsl7moze.jpg
  • beezee420
    hey! thank you, was pretty vaped out when I responded! I meant to click to respond to Bruce's comment but I clicked the one above!!!!

I still think it looks the same BUT different than the V Rod or at least I got the showered kit, and it has the Vrod in there as well.
  • EconMan
    that DOES look interesting....my birthday is coming up...hmmmmm.Zep4

Mine too! We'll have to party :)
  • Zep4
    My 70th has come and gone. Lol. But we still got yours!
  • beezee420
    I have a crafty and works great, function is perfect
  • beezee420
    check out https://gordosci.com . Riptides are amazing
  • VapeCritic
    Project VPAP

kaw3waet2wurdtp2.png
  • zancru
    For vaping looks like a so so idea.... for that joint.... jaajjaja I dare you to do it and survive choking and crying tears rivers with the smoke jajjajajaja
  • SirCrackKillaH
    that looks pretty on point, Figure it’s not going up to the eyes so definitely not going to be blinded.. maybe.. that’s slick. I wanna try that yo. Hells yeah!
  • juxt

the trick is to cut the mask somewhere so you can breathe freely, then extend the air hose so you can sip it like a straw to take the hits ;)
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I was reading about this dude with a gas mask bong on grasscity. He said his bro was taking rips while driving. The chaos factor was that the smoke would curl up around the eyes causing temporary blindness shortly before being fully inhaled. Made the drive an adventure. Said his bro was a little crazy but a good guy :D
  • Baron23
    Said his bro was a little crazy but a good guySirCrackKillaH

Oh yeah....great guy. Can't wait to be on the road with him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtBwIFV8sn3NQkSRa1X7R2GJHIytpocsbYTaIFl0wr8x2gFeVh
  • Señor Negro
    Exactly the same that I was thinking :roll:
  • juxt

Hence the straw idea guys, so it doesn't curl up around the eyes....wait for it.....

"Don't Hate, Educate!"
  • Señor Negro
    I'm not sure to understand what are you saying, but if your point is that I am hating a guy who drives a car while getting stoned and his vision is getting flurred then you are damn right. :rage:

I take driving very seriously and that guy shouldn't have a license, unless he does it in a closed circuit where he is the only one that could get injured if something goes wrong.
  • juxt

Perhaps I treated it too lightly. I don't think it's acceptable to do anything to hurt anyone else. The people we're talking about didn't wreck and hurt anyone, although they may have put people at risk. I thought it was a better idea to give a suggestion than to just steam that they had smoke in their eyes in the past while driving ;) In some of those situations, I judge myself most harshly...I've been a bad driver before.

If I offended you, my apologies I've had some medication myself and am a little loose lipped :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment