• bum karacho
    sorry small screen big fingers weak eyes
    there should be writen:
    i was not able to use like button, now it works.
  • Bruce
    Big news Flowermate has a new vape. The Slick, I am interested because I like the Flowermate vapes. You can see it on their website. I like it. In Fact, for $79 (USD)I am gonna save up for it.
    New Flowermate - Slick
  • LabPong
    Big news Flowermate has a new vape. The Slick, I am interested because I like the Flowermate vapes. You can see it on their website. I like it. In Fact, for $79 (USD)I am gonna save up for it.
    New Flowermate - Slick
    Bruce

Looks nice....but man.....drawing an inch off the heater and the lowest temp setting is 385F?

Seems like there is a move towards some smaller vapes with possible better parts and design than what has been around in the past couple years. Sort of like the Airvape Go deal.

Flowermate Slick fast facts:

Scheduled for release in Fall 2018
    Priced at $79.95
    Three temperature selections - 385° F (196° C), 400° F (204° C), 420° F (215° C)
    32 seconds heat up time to 400° F
    6.25" long (15.9 cm), 1" diameter (2.5 cm), 144 grams (5 ounces)
    10-12 sessions per charge
    0.4 Grams max bowl capacity
    User replaceable 18650 battery (2500 mAh, 20 amp)
    One year warranty on workmanship and defects, 90 day warranty on battery
  • Cannabliss420
    @zancru whats the difference with this new vrod version. I have rev C vrod. Is it just made for use with a wrench?
  • Baron23
    Is it just made for use with a wrench?Cannabliss420

Yes, some people had the Ti parts adhering to each other with heat, reclaim, and time.
  • zancru

Like Baron23 said... just because some people were getting sticking issues...
    I'm thinking that I have my VRod for like 5 months now... 0 problems, nada, heats up always at the same rate, very constant... fast too... heavy duty use... my double weave Ti screens get clogged in a week more or less, flower use and oil use... never had a problem with sticking VRod head, neither I cleaned it...
    Only problem I have is, I believe I have an old stand in my base, tends to stick when first turned on, but experience tells you how to handle it...
    I only hope they offer both kind of VRod heads, new and old, let people decide, If I have the choice I'll choose the previous model...imo
  • Cannabliss420
    Thanks guys for response. I appreciate it. Mine sticks to base when first turning on too. Its annoying. Lol
  • mamaSAID

VAPE GODS HEARD YOUR PRAYER! Check it out got me super excited

• SirCrackKillaH
    Need a little waterproof vape 100%
    I realized this during my time at the jersey shore this year.
    It’d be awesome just being able to swim out with a vape in pocket, vape a session and swim back. Toss it in a small swim bag and boogie board out.
    It’d sure as hell beat trying to hide under the boardwalk or walking. It’s a straight Peanuts ‘Pig Pen’ issue when you walk and smoke or walk and vape. Always this aura.

@mamaSAID that looks cool man.. lemme check that
  • Bruce
    Thank You, I start at 345 (F).
1678910Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention