• Señor Negro
    Not offended at all, don't worry :wink:
    I'm just too strict about some subjects related to tolerance limits, and this is one of those :confused:
  • SirCrackKillaH
    @Baron23 hells yeah, not entirely sure how these guys would explain away a gas mask bong littered amongst the debris after the impact if they are even able to talk. The visuals of what was being described was wicked. Christ man, I had close calls when I used to smoke cigarettes. Sometimes they’d make my eyes water up too much or sometimes I’d go to flick it out the window and the damn thing’d stick to my fingertips or gloves or the cherry would and id start to burn or i’d flick it and the window’d be up and my floor or area near the where the seat and floor meet would start to burn upon impact.. my hand would be trying to find the damn thing burning me as I’m trying to maintain straight and downshift.. not really going straight anymore. Mannnn.. yo f cigarettes yo. If someone’s in the car with me when it happened, it made it that much worse.. one of those stop screaming I’m scared too type deals.
    Yo, so that whole gas mask thing sounds equally wild.
  • juxt

I particularly liked how we're going to grow it in a bucket with yeast from now on.
17891011Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet