• twhc291
    that is a very elaborate induction heater.

Did you build the unit?
  • KennyBosem
    Did you build the unit?twhc291

no i didn't build it, not my video. i just posted the link
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Ive got something special in the works :gasp:
  • ssaucyc515
    very freaking cool. cant wait to see what you come up with in the future. Look at that thing. Its like a high end PC !

btw i heard from a birdy simrellcollections will be releasing inudciton heaters within 2 months. he works with dynavap so i may be guessing it will be their unofficial heater.
  • ssaucyc515
    really like the look of the top one. Like a nicer IQ. If it's convection I'm buying it
  • Bruce
    Good to see a vibrant dry herb on the scene. Very excited to hear feedback.
    I heard Haze Shipped the newest vape The Square and then closed up for good. Avoid, bec. how does this effect the warranty
  • Baron23
    Avoid, bec. how does this effect the warrantyBruce

This one is easy, Bruce....there is no more warranty as their is no more Haze Vapes.

Be interesting to see what the Legacy is about when they put out more info. I always thought the XS was a well made product with a few areas for improvement (mostly the MP). Airvape seems to know its business.
  • Bruce
    Its sad and bothersome. I am wondering if the warranty service on my S & B vapes is in peril.
  • Baron23
    I am wondering if the warranty service on my S & B vapes is in peril.Bruce

So Bruce....why would it be? Do you have any reason for this worry?
  • Bruce
    I am concerned about S & B corporate instability. I have a Crafty like a few other vapes, it will need to be serviced. Is the corporate merger going to slow down or shut down service request? Just what we were discussing about Haze.

Would you ever think an established company that would put a brand new "Flagship Vape" would go out of business? What is that a 3-year warranty???? That also was part of the price.

Having a little knowledge of the corporate world. Mergers make customers hesitate from buying. Then danger in corporate dangers is people (me too) not buying their product until good communications and explanation of what was and what will be.
  • notlow
    What are you even talking about... It wasn't a merger it was an acquisition.

So what you're concerned about is Canopy Growth, spending $145 million Euros to buy Storz & Bickel so they can put S&B out of business?

Hopefully what happens is Canopy gets S&B to make some new vapes that aren't entirely made of plastic.
  • Baron23
    ↪Baron23
    I am concerned about S & B corporate instability.
    Bruce

Why would you do that....they were just bought by a much larger and much more well funded company. Also, when you buy a company, you buy their liabilities (in general) incl warranty liability.

There are much greater worries in the world today, I believe, my friend.
  • Bruce
    Baron, I do disagree with you. Corporate take overs and mergers not that different.

Corporate Change can cause concern.

The almost perfect comparison. The local TV station was bought out by a much bigger company. I would feel unsettled because I know that these types of things will change the product I already have. The "what's bothering me question" - How will this affect the product that I enjoy a lot. This example I read in Forbes. 90% of the time rates Raised or change in the product in Cable TV takeovers and mergers,

The underlying concern is LINKED to my opinion that dry herb vapes is much less in demand every day )(It is a dibs and dabs world)

It takes 10 pages in High Times just to mention dry herbs, in a cheap smoke shop ad :)

Baron, I learn so much from you. We agree to disagree.
  • Baron23
    fine, you are free to worry about whatever you want :cool:
  • Bruce
    I agree this is a tiny problem in its scope of world problems. But the route and form that facilitates my ability to use cannabis recreationally and medicinally is a very important subject to me since it affects me daily. I will give you the point on S & B because you are very wise. Think of the post minus S & B. Its the same valid point.
  • Baron23
    The issue is not S&B....the salient fact is that S&B was bought by a very large and well funded company who can push their product development and marketing ahead to our benefit. This reduces risk to the owner community rather than raise it.

I personally do not worry about flower vapes being killed off by dab rigs.

Like I said....worry on, mate.
  • MothChewMoth
    fwiw S&B is the LAST vape company I'd be worried about right now imo due to the acquisition.
  • Bruce

That is great news. I hope they come out with something new soon!
  • LabPong
    Hopefully what happens is Canopy gets S&B to make some new vapes that aren't entirely made of plastic.notlow

Yes.....I agree.....stop it with the crappy plastic everywhere in the MP and air paths. Glass and SS please! Hopefully this will be the way they go.

Bruce.....S&B is not a Nokia or Motorola......S&B are the most popular and best selling vapes of all time....why would it be bought for any reason except to keep it going or make it bigger?... it is a huge profit maker now and has been. I can assure you their patents are not worth much to be used like Nokia and Motorola had been...and was the main reason to purchase them and spit the left overs out....so to speak.

That said.....if you are worried about this S&B purchase.....you should be more worried about not having extra vapes around.
  • Alexis
    There are much greater worries in the world today, I believe, my friend.Baron23

Yes indeed- like bluetooth vaporizers! :rofl:

I couldn't resist, I do like to mock myself haha. Man, I was so gutted that my MV1 wasn't at all usable for me, I liked the effects from 2 single crucibles SO much. No bluetooth would be deterting me otherwise, no way sir! Not to be though, sure I'll get over it, 1st world and all.

Have a good Sunday Baron. I do always wonder what adventures you are undertaking, with colourful images in my mind, thoughts of possibilities.
    And that's what I mean by me getting therapy in hearing others tales, so thank you for giving me that with the bright and open glances you share with us all.
  • Baron23
    Have a good Sunday Baron. I do always wonder what adventures you are undertaking, with colourful images in my mind, thoughts of possibilities.Alexis

hahaha....goose hunted two days in a row, was truly gutted by the time I got home yesterday. Snowed last night and still flurrying.

Not sure I posted these.....images of the decoys and inside of the pit.
    rrlgj9qi6cxe84b8.jpeg
    8c9ykp4yqvdcwsbg.jpeg
    w3e2e9ywnl434858.jpeg

My big adventure is getting into the shower...if I do so at all! haha My plans are to lay back on the couch and watch NFL football and vape.

Have a great day, Alexis.
  • juxt

You killer :scream:

PS: HA j/k .. I'm from VA
  • Cl4ud3

Thanks to Zakk from @PuffItUp for the heads up on this new product. Indiegogo starts soon http://steamcraft.com.mx/
  • Dr green thumb

It will be interesting to see if this idea takes off. So many projects never go anywhere or deliver what they promise on those crowd funding sites.
  • Cl4ud3
    I hope it isn't the next Loto Lux
  • Dr green thumb

Even Toronto vapes gives the loto lux a bad review. That's how you know it's a bad product.
  • Baron23
    Indiegogo starts soonCl4ud3

Oh, an indiegogo and life time warranty....I think I have heard this story before! haha

Thanks for posting, Claude.....let's see what happens with this one.
  • MothChewMoth
    haha yep. It looks like a cool design and has lofty promises, but this will certainly be a "wait and see". Good luck to them!
  • Pakalolo2
    Very interesting indeed., I hope it's the real deal.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment