• SouthboundPachyderm
    This could be very cool if it works well. I love how small it is. I wonder how well it cools the vapor, with such a short vapor path.
  • zancru

Is this the same company a few years ago launched their “credit card” style vape.
    Looks exactly the same style concept.
    Same style loading tray, and ceramic heater with glass heating plate/bowl.
    Very interesting indeed.
    I saw the CC vape style at FC forum.
  • zancru
    How long do you think this one will last??
    I read it’s biodegradable.
    Probably sweaty palms it’s not a good thing with this one.
    Stay vaped.
    jw1be8j9nkjrc2ec.png
  • MrGreen
    The site says its for tobacco only,I thought colarado was legal
    Duh I guess that’s for the not so much states.
  • Papic914
    I’ve read on a forum who’s name shall not b said that there is a Milaana 3 in the works.
  • zancru

I believe this way, they can sell to 18yo, and over state borders, where cannabis isn't legal recreational as here ;)
    Fishy indeed, but biz are biz ;)
    Mostly all head shops in OR and WA sport labels like that.
    Only for tobacco use ;)
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    RBT posted a pic on IG saying milaana 3 this summer
  • Papic914
    awesome I’m definitely buying it when it comes out. I have new found love for on demand vaping now since I got my fw5. I Want another more powerful one but don’t want to b fussing around with crucibles with mv1 so this news makes me very happy.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Yeah I want a Milaana bad. I have a Splinter v1 and a Z so I needs that Milaana. Love my FW5 too.
  • Baron23
    How did that credit card vape work...well at all?
  • EconMan

Looks like an old Motorola Razor :joke:
  • zancru

I need to go back to FC forum and recheck what happened with that CC vape.
    It does look like and old Motorola Razor indeed.
    It was my first, cellphone.
    Yellow numbers.
  • Baron23
    Indeed it does. haha
  • Mc69

i recall the credit card vape on FC was for concentrates
  • Mangu
    idk how can it get better??? Battery meter???
  • Bruce
    The G43 is the first on my list... no question, I cant wait!

I heard Boundless is coming out with something very big and very different (Spring 2019)
    The Tera has been more to my liking than the Mighty or Solo (1 & 2!). It has fantastic build quality.The version 3 is brand new. dont buy online or in a chop shop - Ask clearly this is the version 3. be careful because with some non major changes on the inside of unit, make it better, faster, smoother and harder than any vape. An important thing is the box for v. 3 is aqua. I think that Boundless should state it. But, then nobody is going to buy the version 1 and 2.

Cloudious is working on a Pax Sized Vape no water filtration, The much anticipated Hydrology10 late this year or early 2020. Would love to see a Pax 4. Modernised S & B's. Maybe its an up to date Volcano and Extreme Q.

Peace, Love & Vape!

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • EconMan
    The site says its for tobacco only,I thought colarado was legal
    Duh I guess that’s for the not so much states.
    MrGreen

No. Just because it is sort of legal there (federally, STILL a schedule I drug just like heroin) does not mean this merchant has a cannabis account. Without it (hard to get) their terms of service from the bank prohibits them from "violating federal" law. We have a full time person on staff who half of what she does is, after we accept a new client, is find all references of flower and related that will offend the banks BEFORE they go look at the site... and then have the client to revise their site "sterilizing" it.

It is both illegal and against ALL the card companies terms of service, to fund ANYTHING intended for use with Schedule 1 drugs, or anything prohibited for sale by the government. Doing so is by definition a form of "money laundering". So the "tobacco only" disclaimer tells me this persons Merchant Bank has issued him a "tobacco license" which has been commonplace for vape and headshop merchants until last year when banks started making a new lower risk category exclusive for vape. But if you sell CBD, you can't have it. The vape is for tobacco, and and the CBD requires a CBD license/account. Lots of rules.

Used to have a client who sells it all. Tobacco cigs and cigars, paraphernalia, vapes, nicotine juice, CBD, and Kratom. They needed three merchant accounts -- tobacco, vape, and general merchandise, each charging the different rates.... they had three separate terminals in their store depending on what was bought.... and they had an ecommerce business.

Tried our best to stop them on the Kratom. I was even obnoxious with them. They didn't listen, bank found out, seized their funds, canceled ALL of their merchant accounts, AND put them on the "blacklist" so they doubtfully will never get another merchant account. Their business died. Just to make a few extra bucks? What a waste. I liked them. They were good people.
  • rossfrid
    @VapeCritic @Hazel

Has anyone seen that Dynavap is going to make a new product announcement tomorrow, Thursday, February 7?

The premier will be on YouTube sometime in the AM.
  • Señor Negro
    What is this ???? :scream: :starstruck: :scream:

179dshe148z2gifl.png

Does anyone else think that video anouncement is a "bit" overhyped? :sweat:
  • Dr green thumb
    At least it isn't a new color.
  • Nwhite2443
    they said it will replace hemp fibers during their announcement so I'm assuming it is a concentrate insert
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Lol. Yeah I thought I was watching a preview for a new Star Trek movie. :rofl:
  • bulllee
    HA HA HA, And cost more!
  • prrlvapes
    We're working on a silicone attachment to the glass chimney that will seal it to any pipe. The prototype silicone attachment worked awesome on one of our old tobacco pipes.
  • prrlvapes
    First, sorry for the late reply. We're ironing out some of the manufacturing, and it is going well. The Ember is it's own product. We orginally wanted to come to market with the Prrl, which is a spherical form factor and an integrated battery. Sadly, we were unable to lift this one to production. We plan to launch the Prrl, as well as another integrated unit, in November. For now we are focusing on the Ember, which we'll be shipping in two weeks.
    Some people describe it as replacing the lighter, without burning anything. Everyone has raved about the experience while vaping, watching the flower as you vape it. It is pretty cool. Troy did a short IG review. Not sure if he's put anything up on Youtube yet. Here is another of his IG posts about the Ember
  • Dr green thumb
    guv5uoo9uqkx252w.jpg

Waiting for new dry herb vapes
  • Chronicles22
    Did anyone else see that page that was on ToTheCloud’s Blog a couple of days ago talking about the Firefly 2 Plus? Any chance that’s a reality? The blog post is gone now.
  • ssaucyc515
    6hq8ibrnrekqqdoy.jpg
    Nomad vaporizer? Any one hear about this?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    these are gorgeous but i hear the waiting list is hugeeee. I think @BestBuds is on the list for one.
  • BobCat
    Hey Sauce, @Other side & @duff each have one. Dan Morrison makes them. He is meticulous and a perfectionist. The wait is long and they aren't inexpensive. Ask OSide or Duff. There is a thread here Nomad Thread, but it's small. He is most active on 'the othrr forum' and Instagram. Dan's IG is https://instagram.com/morwoodco?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=pjj9fwv6nefi if you want to revel in his work.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment