• Karec
    Yes @warren0728 mentioned it on the Best Process for Rosin Pressing thread,

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/60740

Cheers
  • Futurevapors
    NEWS STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

7o52boyfqln9v5l7.jpg
  • MAbud
    But random people on the internet are saying it’s true...so, it must be!!
  • Baron23
    And their approach, given the high level of OCD hysteria on boards when an estimated release date slips, is the smart one, IMO.
  • welshman
    So basically they are working on something but they won’t tell anyone until it’s ready to ship.

Much prefer this to new device coming out in the next few months, only to be hit by delay after delay.
  • Vapeaholic88
    :eyes: They know it's right around the corner, by what I know...the first part of 2019 at the latest
  • Futurevapors
    100% Smart, 100% Boring

There's something a bit more personal about the owner of your favourite vape company coming on this very Forum to give us all the heads up that they are Cooking up something new in the lab!

That's how I wanna hear about new products! Not "we're not telling you anything, OK I'm not buying it, bye!!!!!

I want sleepless nights and to be constantly on my tip toe's haha

But the point was more regarding whether there is new product launch this year and the answers is NO so this Rumour going around is not worth the words i'm typing nor worth us all talking about this Rumour because so far it's all just free Publicity for a company that doesn't wanna share with it's customer, Great for them, shit for us.

By the way they do business, it's not worth following them if they are not going to give clues, they should look towards Dynavap/Stickybricklabs because the market wants to be interactive with the companies they love and get monthly updates, IMO.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    We got another CHAMPS coming up which I just found out about. I think it’s in a week or two. Should be some kind of announcements or something hopefully outta that. Curious to see...
  • Deleted User
    Storz & Bickel is the Big Fish (only legit big fish imo) in the vape industry. If you ever looked at how apple is run, they don't really care what the people want. Their goal is to give the customer what you know you want. They don't allow people to leave comments on their websites or any of their social media. But unlike Apple, S&B clearly don't value the awe and anticipation that translates into more sales. Guess that slow money they're getting is good money for them. They probably could afford to not come out with new vapes for another 2-3 years and still capitalize on decrims/legalizations (lucky fucks :V).
  • Magicman
    Improving on perfection takes time.
  • Futurevapors
    yeah I just don't follow that type of company for their reasons, shame.
  • Ieyatsu
    Storz & Bickel R&D budget must be a joke if they need so many years to release a new vape.
  • Karec
    As long they continue to sell crapys and mightys whats the point for releasing new and improved devices? people still buy them... after all these years these units are still top tier vapes, i own a crapy and if it wasn't the thermal fuse shady problem i would be one of their most enthusiastic supporters...
    If S&B R&D department is a joke what can we say about the other brands? i dont know a portable device that is clearly superior to the old mighty do you? but still they are far away from perfection. @Vapeaholic88 fake news :lol: :rofl: :lol: loosing some street cred mate :cool: i was kinda hyped to see what was this new miracle of improving perfection from the germans, i guess nothing will come up till 2019... @TIToker777 i agree with you, they are in fact "THE" most legit of them all...with medical grade they are more than a normal vape company, when S&B closed my RMA i was very disappointed with their communication almost felt like they are too comfortable with the achieved position on the market turning the customers like a secondary detail... after all they closed the RMA and never replied back to me...
    I would like some innovation by new players that could at last take them out of this comfortable position they are... @VapeCritic the stage is yours my friend!!!
  • Vapeaholic88
    I do work for CNN so what can I say :lol: :sweat: jk and it's still coming, just pushed to the first part of 2019...it'll be one of those hit you outta nowhere releases :starstruck:
  • Vapeaholic88
    POW, straight to the kisser :rofl:
  • Karec
    :lol: :rofl: :lol: just messing with you mate :cool:
  • Futurevapors
    :fire: :fire: it's going to have to be one of them Hit you outta nowhere as they are not telling us anything about nothing.

Nothing to see from S&B Lads, carry this rumour on in 2019.

Back to the Real rumours!!!

????Who's excited to see what Sticky Brick Labs are up to?????
    :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Butane Baby!!!!
  • MAbud

I think exactly the opposite of this. Most new companies are limited on time and budget...they rush things to market and treat early adopters like beta testers. S&B has the resources to more thoroughly vet a product before delivering it to market
  • Ieyatsu
    Sure, and that's exactly why the Crafty had so many issues, and that's exactly why they had to update the Crafty with a new version that apparently still has some manufacturing issues

This is a quote from the VapeCritic himself, on this forum on a post for the Crafty issues:

"Unfortunately the defective rate of the Crafty is slightly above average, so you're not alone."

So yes, you're probably right
  • MAbud

ok...so please name a company that brings things to market better than S&B. and on the scale that they do. You seem to have some bias against them but they are far and away the #1 company in this space on a variety of fronts.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Storz is pretty massive but boring at the same time. They pretty much invented the wheel with that volcano and the portables are plug and play and it looks like instead of inventing something new, they improve, improve, improve. That crafty and mighty were my go-to vapes for years. Only time I’d stopped using them before Ghost came out was when I was sending them in for replacement. Short of that though, they always performed extremely well all the time, every time. Storz is worthy of praise for sure. They created a benchmark with all of their vapes.
  • Ieyatsu
    I don't have any bias against anyone, why would I?

Precisely because they are the leading dog in the industry the should act like that, and try to make it better and better, not just lay back until the rest step up.

But, obviously, "the problem" is the rest, that they don't make products that challenge S&B enough.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    How is that Haze Square working out for those that bought it? From what I understand there is another generation of it potentially coming out too. How is the performance, ease of use and reliability? Curious.. Figure future Borg square will have additional improvements and tweaks.
  • Futurevapors
    Yeah of the battery market for sure.

Sticky Bricks Labs and Dynavap are way more exciting companies to be watching, they love customer interactions and showing off there new inventions, IMO
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Storz and Bickel, DaVinci both are at champs. I’m not seeing anyone else really listed that deals with vapes like that.. I wish I could go, found out too late. Last one was cooooool.. we need someone over there to take pictures of what’s going on.
  • juxt

Overall, second tier for me...too hard to dial in, tunneling and inconsistent abv, too hard to clean and swap/stir, but on the plus side just has killer power, the 4 chambers are a hoot with different loads.
  • analytika
    Here's a double secret rundown on the upcoming S&B 2018 vaporizer, written last April 1st.

https://www.tothecloudvaporstore.com/storz-bickels-new-vaporizer/
  • Baron23
    "Unfortunately the defective rate of the Crafty is slightly above average, so you're not alone."Ieyatsu

And when exactly was that comment made....there is history here, my friend.

I have said many times that if I ran a vape company the last thing in the world I would do is pre-announce a release date and pre-sell the device as its only asking to have a horde of OCD vaporists asking "are we there yet" ever 10 minutes on boards. If you have the money and don't need pre-sales to fund your product build (which is a shitting business model, IMO) then you can do exactly as S&B and do your work in peace and then release a finished product.

I have a Volcano and Mighty and love them both and think they are definitely top tier vapes even with the age on them. Yes, the Crafty had some reliability issues and that brings to mind the Grasshopper who also has reliability issues and both were the at least partial result of smaller form factor driving design compromises.

I like S&B and prefer them to be a competent vape manf more than I need them participating with the community on boards.

But that's just me and I'm an old curmudgeon. hahaha
  • LabPong
    Here's a double secret rundown on the upcoming S&B 2018 vaporizer, written last April 1st.

https://www.tothecloudvaporstore.com/storz-bickels-new-vaporizer/
    analytika

Notice the date it was published/written.
  • Baron23
    Well, yes....Mar 31, 2018.

What am I missing here?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal