• Baron23
    Love my Jr but had to learn that after a couple/few hits, when I look at the AVB and think it may still have a bit in it that can be squeezed out...that this is the time to quit as the next hit most often char for me.

I also do fairly small loads (.1 - .15 g) like @Futurevapors, I do stir after each hit cause its so easy with a Jr, and it does indeed rock my world. haha
  • Futurevapors
    Mate, let me know when you get a really big beautiful hit off that brick, you just wait dude. Sends me to The Moon and back, without moving, and the vapour Is delicious to say the least!!!

After I tap the spent material, I put my finger over the carb of my og/jr and suck it to clear the chamber and screen from particulars and that taste lovely also, peanbutter? So natural
  • GhostMV1User
    @Baron23 Yeah. I just experienced that. Looked at, thought, yeah another hit there. Charred it. :) Live and learn, even the charred hit wasn't nasty tasting. You could just tell it was charred.

@Futurevapors I haven't got that 'perfect' hit yet, however, even with a small learning curve, I'm doing two or three hits and I'm stoned. I stop trying then, wait till next time.

DAMN! This thing is really, really nice.

@StickyBrickLabs You make a very fine vape. Kudos to you. I ordered my Brick Butter today. :)
  • Futurevapors
    sounds like your having a blast getting to know you unit. Love how compact the Hydromaxx is!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet