• VapeCritic
    Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I'm really trying hard on my end to get back into doing the review videos, I've been struggling with it the past few months as you have seen.

There's really no excuses since it's my job to do this, but I think I became jaded with the industry over time and it threw me off track. When I lose my enthusiasm for what I'm doing it really starts to show in my work, and as I became less excited with stuff my videos suffered, so I slowed down making them for a while.

Then there's the whole Youtube purge which made me very uncertain about how far I can take it in my reviews and not get axed. I've been using my live streams as a substitute for actual reviews lately but I know that isn't cutting it for you guys.

But I have you guys to thank for your support, because if it wasn't for you helping me keep this forum going and watching my streams I would be really far behind right now, and definitely even more discouraged.

I've got a little pep in my step to get this VROD review posted and then it looks like there should be some more interesting vapes coming to light in the near future, so hopefully I can keep things moving once I get back into gear.

Love you all :100:
    -Bud
  • Gonzo
    Thanks for your reviews.....I was very disappointed in my new Pax 3 until I watched your review and learned how to grind and pack to get better vapor from it. They're always very helpful and informative.
  • PuffItUp
    It's part of being an artist man, the enthusiasm comes and goes. It just means that as soon as you get that fire lit up again you're going to get back right in the saddle and kill it.

Let us know if we can help at all

Z
  • PAM
    ;) thats what I was talking about , Bud. And got bashed by your supporters for expressing it LOL ..all well , I'm happy you 'get it' and have new vapes to be excited about :strong: :100: :victory: Vape On !
  • Magicman
    @PAM and his covert operative @Magicman need to see lil' bud review.
  • nitrobacon
    Looking forward to the VROD review. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a flowerpot. Thanks for all your hard work Bud !
  • DrMcVape
    I want that VROD review so I can decide between that vs Volcano vs EVO. Keep up the good work Bud
  • Heroin Batman
    Aside from the vapcap which I bought before I saw you review it, you've been the deciding factor in all my vape purchases. I thought I was totally ripped off with the summit till I learned shit from your video. When you got new reviews I will watch.
  • G-love
    Hi Yes Bud thank you for all that you do!!! We are all here for you take things at your own pace the past reviews have been fabulous and looking forward to future reviews of worthy products. I understand 110% where you are coming from. Thank you again!
  • claudz
    It's cutting it!
  • To the Cloud
    Definitely has to suck knowing that what you are putting your time and work into can just vanish overnight. At least you have the best forum for vaporizers and that was something you created which cannot be taken away.
  • okla68m
    BEYOND THANKS, TO YOU SIR !
  • Ricky
    That being said , review something , please
  • Ooziah
    @VapeCriticYa, even a 'bad' review would be really interesting and funny probably, knowing your style. The thing is it's time consuming, so I've figured you've been working on your vape!
  • Vape333
    I would agree with above, maybe a boundless product or something along those lines. If you review it, I will watch after all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment