• Cannabliss420
    @Baron23 In your opinion would it be worth it to also get the showerhead? I'm more of a flower user. I only do rosin dabs that I press.
  • Baron23
    nah, if you got the Vrod already, just keep it. It works fine w flower.

@VapeCritic actually thinks the Vrod is every so slightly better w flower than SH but there are others who view the opposite. In any case, their performance w flower is close enough to ignore the differences, IMO.
  • Cannabliss420
    Ok thanks, thats what I thought. Not enough difference to really notice or justify another 100. I need to stay off newvape site, I want everything they have.
    Thanks again for your input.
    Have a great rest of the day.
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome! I'm super glad you like it! Good choice btw :ok: :cool:
  • VapeCritic
    Baron's got you covered :strong: and yea lol the NV site can be dangerous :lol:
  • deep_meditation
    I have my setup but haven't put it together. Fortunately, I bought the whole kit on sale and later ordered the modified V-Rod with the SiC dish. I"ll probably set it up this weekend.

Everything is so well machined. The grinder is built like a tank and feels great in the hand.
  • nitrobacon
    85zxt5oytzlz65r5.jpeg

@myco2 Enjoy setting up your rig! I received my updated parts and NV 28.55mm SiC dish yesterday. I really like the grinder as well, super smooth action. I flipped my wristbands inside out and really like the look without the white writing.

johwm90emwhbahw8.jpg
  • deep_meditation
    It's great... I have the updated parts as well. So far, I'm impressed. It's incredibly efficient.
  • Bruce
    Beware another vape company going down. Get your units RMA call every day. They are now selling parts, something they never did.

What does Bud do when he gets horny??? He gets his Weed Wacker

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • beezee420
    I have the showerhead bundle, which came with the first version of the v rod. I love the showerhead more, BUT the new vrod has a closed bottom section, not allowing outside air in, while the version I have have a gap between the heater and the bottom cover.

Not sure if the updated v rod with less outside air will be better?

are they really closing? I see their parts haven't been refilled in a while..
  • Baron23
    just exactly what vape company are you talking about, Bruce?
  • notlow
    How much play does your coil have inside the vrod head?
  • juxt

Mine had a lot until I took the time (when cold please) to jiggle the head in there and then tighten the VROD, jiggle some more, tighten, repeat until it's more solidly set.

You can also get a bit of help if you spread the coil heads a bit so they are spread out and touch the vrod head as it closes easier. If you're not comfortable with this, the jiggle/tighten method should work well enough.
  • notlow
    Thanks @juxt, I believe my head is as tight as it can be, but it still has a good amount of play. I guess it should never be rigid?
  • juxt

Sorry for this, really, but mine is fully RIGID. Again, so verry sorry for that ;P

But really mine is TIGHT, whew I can't stop.

If you twist the head of the coil in there when also tightening the VROD head you get the best fit. Twist in the same direction, I don't have it in front of me right now but it's lefty or righty,make sure both going the same direction when tightening.
  • beezee420
    funny, I have the showered and thinking about the opposite!!! hahah oh VAS life

reply="Bruce;89748"] nothing bruce?
  • cheeseheadvaper
    I’ve noticed the flavor profile is greatly diminished when vaping through water with my V Rod. Anyone else experienced this?
  • bum karacho
    the flavor profile is greatly diminishedcheeseheadvaper
    i have this problem with every vape!
    bud always use waterrig without water(cools also down)!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet