• Cannabliss420
    @Baron23 In your opinion would it be worth it to also get the showerhead? I'm more of a flower user. I only do rosin dabs that I press.
  • Baron23
    nah, if you got the Vrod already, just keep it. It works fine w flower.

@VapeCritic actually thinks the Vrod is every so slightly better w flower than SH but there are others who view the opposite. In any case, their performance w flower is close enough to ignore the differences, IMO.
  • Cannabliss420
    Ok thanks, thats what I thought. Not enough difference to really notice or justify another 100. I need to stay off newvape site, I want everything they have.
    Thanks again for your input.
    Have a great rest of the day.
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome! I'm super glad you like it! Good choice btw :ok: :cool:
  • VapeCritic
    Baron's got you covered :strong: and yea lol the NV site can be dangerous :lol:
  • deep_meditation
    I have my setup but haven't put it together. Fortunately, I bought the whole kit on sale and later ordered the modified V-Rod with the SiC dish. I"ll probably set it up this weekend.

Everything is so well machined. The grinder is built like a tank and feels great in the hand.
  • nitrobacon
    85zxt5oytzlz65r5.jpeg

@myco2 Enjoy setting up your rig! I received my updated parts and NV 28.55mm SiC dish yesterday. I really like the grinder as well, super smooth action. I flipped my wristbands inside out and really like the look without the white writing.

johwm90emwhbahw8.jpg
  • deep_meditation
    It's great... I have the updated parts as well. So far, I'm impressed. It's incredibly efficient.
  • Bruce
    Beware another vape company going down. Get your units RMA call every day. They are now selling parts, something they never did.

What does Bud do when he gets horny??? He gets his Weed Wacker

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • beezee420
    I have the showerhead bundle, which came with the first version of the v rod. I love the showerhead more, BUT the new vrod has a closed bottom section, not allowing outside air in, while the version I have have a gap between the heater and the bottom cover.

Not sure if the updated v rod with less outside air will be better?

are they really closing? I see their parts haven't been refilled in a while..
  • Baron23
    just exactly what vape company are you talking about, Bruce?
  • notlow
    How much play does your coil have inside the vrod head?
  • juxt

Mine had a lot until I took the time (when cold please) to jiggle the head in there and then tighten the VROD, jiggle some more, tighten, repeat until it's more solidly set.

You can also get a bit of help if you spread the coil heads a bit so they are spread out and touch the vrod head as it closes easier. If you're not comfortable with this, the jiggle/tighten method should work well enough.
  • notlow
    Thanks @juxt, I believe my head is as tight as it can be, but it still has a good amount of play. I guess it should never be rigid?
  • juxt

Sorry for this, really, but mine is fully RIGID. Again, so verry sorry for that ;P

But really mine is TIGHT, whew I can't stop.

If you twist the head of the coil in there when also tightening the VROD head you get the best fit. Twist in the same direction, I don't have it in front of me right now but it's lefty or righty,make sure both going the same direction when tightening.
  • beezee420
    funny, I have the showered and thinking about the opposite!!! hahah oh VAS life

reply="Bruce;89748"] nothing bruce?
  • fatbiker
    I’ve noticed the flavor profile is greatly diminished when vaping through water with my V Rod. Anyone else experienced this?
  • bum karacho
    the flavor profile is greatly diminishedcheeseheadvaper
    i have this problem with every vape!
    bud always use waterrig without water(cools also down)!
  • Carterhero
    Hello everyone, I just ordered my flowerpot! It will be replacing my silver surfer that I’ve had for a few years and I’m really excited. Mainly posting to see what experience you’ve had with their shipping. Ordered mine on Tuesday and it has just moved to processing. How long should I expect to wait?
  • Law7764
    Your gonna LOVE it. After it processes it comes in about 3 days for me in NJ
  • notlow

Once you payment clears it usually ships same day or within 24 hours. It seems that somewhat often their tracking does not show it was picked up though.

Good choice with the FP. Did you get the VROD or the showerhead?
  • Carterhero
    Payment cleared and went to processing today and I can’t wait. I went with the VROD bundle with the glass and everything!
  • notlow

I did the same, I like having the whole kit vs miscellaneous pieces of this and that.
    Took 3 days to get to me as well. I was very eager to receive it. Just read up on temps and inhalation speed and how you plan to use it. It's very powerful but also versatile so you need to dial in the settings for how you want to use it.
  • EconMan

Congrats. This is something I've had my eye on for a while, but always talked myself out of it. Looking forward to your discoveries.
  • Carterhero
    Yea I figured it would be better to everything and use it as newvape intended. At least for starting out. And that’s part of what I loved about my SSV! Playing around with different temps and inhalation speed so this should be fun
  • Carterhero
    I’ll be sure to come back and post once I’ve spent some time with it! From what I’ve been reading not many people regret their decision to buy it
  • EconMan

For me, as a non-customer yet certainly a "prospect", I've always loved the "erector set" look and feel to it. As if I could take a dab, and regress back into those wonderful days of childhood imagination.

Perhaps, the most intense dab I ever took -- one that hit me harder than I thought possible -- was on a Fp... forgive me I don't know well the differences between showerhead and vrod, but I believe it was the showerhead..... it was a small flower load with a few drops of distillate added directly onto the flower, then a "diamonds and sugar sauce" (THCa) dripping rock jacketed in rosin.... The total load was not that giant -- say .15? on the flower, and .3'ish on the dab part -- but it ate my paycheck. Lost my mojo, verbal ability, thinking ability, IQ seemed to drop to about 60, I lost a bit of time.... the best way to describe it is when your phone or laptop freezes.... doesn't crash... just freezes... until its internal Memory Management can try and kill the offending program. I got HOT. Like burning HOT. Sweating.... I ripped off all my clothes to my underwear and enjoyed the freezing cold air refresh my soul.... all the while giving my friends a front row ticket to my rather humorous tweakout
    {imagine partying with some freak who suddenly strips off his clothes runs out to the porch and enjoys the 40 degree weather near naked....} :joke:

Maybe this is why I never bought a Flower Pot.... lol

Also, it was the first and last time I ever dabbed off of titanium (an odd thing, it was titanium on the bowl and quartz on the sides... never got the purpose of that?). Anyway, the taste of the hit was awful. Its impact was much more memorable than its taste. lol

I'm really looking forward to the adventures you'll be sharing with us here. :cool:
    Perhaps, your decision will be what pushes me over the buying edge :)
  • zancru

Immerse yourself in the double deckers thrill ;)
    Highly recommended by this misfit jajajaja
  • EconMan
    LOL. well, me too, and I've learned to maintain.... aka tolerance.

But no more titanium. :vomit: One of the FP's has a quartz nail option I believe ?
  • zancru

VROD has the option of quartz and SiC dishes.
    I’ll get for sure the SiC, and quartz just for giggles and the sake of it.
    Very nice vape.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet