• Baron23
    They indeed used to have quartz dishes but now its all 28 mm SiC dishes for Vrod only (either NV or D-nail both available from NV). I don't think anybody really wanted quartz compared to SiC.

You may be able to source quartz dishes that will fit from other vendors but you would need to confirm O.D. of 28mm and the O.D. of the hole in the middle (and I don't know that dimension).

I have a SH but I do NOT like dabbing off of Ti...just doesn't taste very good to me. But, my SH is for flower only so no problemo and I use other enails for dabs.

Cheers
  • EconMan

I shall go in search of the meaning of SiC I know sort of what it references but pretty vague knowlege.
  • juxt

Silicon Carbide ... type of ceramic-like insert on top of the Ti, with great heat transfer and taste. Only thing I've used cleaner (maybe but just barely) is the Obsidian of the Liger or Sapphire on the Dnail.
  • Baron23
    Exactly but I do believe that the "Obsidian" is a high polished version of SiC of some sort.

But I do know it cleans up better than any surface I have used...stuff just lifts up with a drop of distilled water on a 200 F dab surface.

Sapphire I have not used as I'm not going to pay that kind of money for a dish that will often (and has often) cracked. $300 for what?
  • fatbiker
    What is your ideal temp to run the Vrod at for maximum flavor?
  • FightonJAL
    @VapeCritic flowerpot or herborizer flavor and potency? Both excellent and about the same or do you find one more flavorful more potent than the other?

Thanks!!!!
  • Carterhero
    Got my flowerpot on Friday and am totally blown away by it, even with the high expectations that I had for it. How efficient it is while giving huge and tasty hits is amazing. Still getting the temp to where I like it, and I have yet to test out the SiC dish, but I now understand all the love around this thing. Thanks to everyone of here confirming that this thing is worth the buy in!
  • FightonJAL
    @VapeCritic i’m on the list for the g43 and can’t wait to try it. I think I’m somewhere around 180. That being said, I don’t currently have a true desktop set up and while I await my g, if I go with a desktop, flavor/vapor quality/consistency what is your preference? flowerpot vrod or herborizer Ti?
  • lewbe
    LOVE MY VROD 6GVoBQ8.jpg
  • Phantomz
    I'm looking to buy a Flower Pot, but I don't know which version yet. I want to use it only for flower, no dab.
    I watched a video comparison between the Shower Head (SH) and WeedEater (WE), and I feel it takes way too much time for the WE to pull a hit. On the video, you can see that it's easier on the SH than the WE. WE is more compact, but who cares. I don't want to wait over 10 sec to pull a hit ..

I do not like harsh hits, and I'm not sure which one to pick between SH, WE, or VROD. Which one has smoother hits? Money is not really an issue since they are almost the same price.

Vapecritic seems to like the carb option for flower. Anyone has tried all of them?

Thanks guys.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    the showerhead always rips. It's a huge amount of metal with a large surface area holding a ton of heat. Video shows it justice. After one hit my mouth is full of terps and it's delicious :sweat:
  • Phantomz
    It's just sad that they have removed the showerhead bundle. I want the case + glass bong, etc.
  • Phantomz
    Also, why does Vapecritic said that you need to use the carb cap with the showerhead? Does it have too much airflow on a 18mm?
  • Baron23
    love the Showerhead. It’s is a GREAT flower vape. I always cap but know a great many who do not so no, it’s not needed.

I bet if you contacted them (they are in FL) I bet they could put a bundle together for you.

:up:
    Anyone have the battery and battery/pid chassis? If so, is it worth it for portability? I vape in the center of my living room mostly and no outlets, it’s why all my vapes are portable. How many sessions/Bowles do you get from the battery? Sorry, I can’t find any reviews of the battery, thanks.
    vzdiatmreuchpplq.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb

I solved my issue with a 25ft extension cord. The controller is 100watts so it does not draw very much at all. I could go down to a shorter length but this suits me. I'm looking for a nice table on wheels to setup as a vape cart. Sorry I cannot speak to the battery.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    https://youtu.be/xCnbRIoaMdw
    Not too much information but he has it running and it's in action
  • welshman

I think it runs it at 700 for around two hours. Not entirely sure where I read that but I assume it’s deep in the FC thread somewhere
    What carb cap hole option for both herb and dab? They offer 1-4 holes.
    zc109gj5fcqz1ppa.jpeg
    kbymy4nxodcw974o.jpeg
    fo3eemd5o0ask11c.jpeg

It’s here!!
    52me81el2fi4a7ox.jpeg
    f5lq0enqd748n65j.jpeg
    tqdb72x22h8t0q9n.jpeg
    2d4hbpnwcv8gr4hu.jpeg
    z6pkqsqrpm1nba3q.jpeg
    Cleaned and heat soaking for heat cleaning and use.
    Attachment
    DDEBBFAE-8EEB-4704-B39D-4B6B713AB6EE (256K)
  • Hapo
    ...this looks good...

flowerpot-vrod-essentials-bundle

If you build if from parts you can eliminate what you don’t need in the bundle. Pretty sure the bundles are just for convenience, don’t think there is any discount by buying a bundle so just get what you need or want. Once you get use to their website it’s not that bad. They are working on making it better though. ibhofsoljdwe5fp6.jpeg
    Here is my portable just. PID is Velcro to the battery unit.
  • Hapo
    ...any discount codes for the V Rod...???...
  • Dr green thumb

Vapecritic gets you 5% off
  • Hapo
    ...cool beans...I am thinking aboot calling them up to see if I can replace the 14mm female fitting with a #3086 loading tool in a bundle like that...

...yea...and maybe a 14 mm glass bowl too, instead of the 18mm male fitting...

...keep the shovel head bowl in the bundle for when the glass one breaks...

...what do you think aboot the terp pearls, eh...???...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment