• slamcmy
    Hi guys, i have 190 dlls to get the best portable vaporizer possible within that range .. Some how i narrow it down to those 2 options according to what i was reading in some forums .. Can you help me decide please .. If you had to choose between the Fury 2 and the Solo 2 exclusively .. What would you choose and why ? .. Thanks :wink:
  • koepen
    For portability I‘d definitely go with the Fury 2 (since I got the dosing caps it’s my favorite „on the go“ Vape!) for flavor and battery life the Solo is much more recommended!

Maybe think about the Healthy Rips FIERCE also! It‘ seems to combine the pro‘s of both vapes! Long battery life, (I guess) good flavor with optional glass mp, wpa, better portability than Solo II, dosing caps, removable battery...

Pre-orders will Start on July 20th.

https://youtu.be/_xMudQfQplo
  • RandomHero
    Fury is garbage, Solo 2 most def
  • LabPong
    Hi guys, i have 190 dlls to get the best portable vaporizer possible within that rangeslamcmy

Impossible for us to answer that question unless we know......

1. What factors in the vape do you consider "best".
    2. How will you use the vape.
    3. What your expectations are in comparison to other vapes you have used.

With that said....there is no one "best" vape for all.....there is only possible best vapes for your needs, wants, use type. IE...what is best for one person could not be for another....and another....and another...
  • Namekian
    Fury 2 will give you bigger hits and is smaller but the Solo 2 is built like a brick and will probably last a lifetime. I also suggest you wait for the FIERCE if you can. :)
  • To the Cloud
    The SOLO 2 is going to give you far superior vapor quality and with the recent price drop and all the 10% off coupons you are looking at $168. The consensus at $239 was the SOLO 2 provided vapor way above it's price point, now they are priced like a PAX 2 and it's just silly , SOLO 2 is by and far the best for the price.
  • Baron23
    ↪slamcmy
    The SOLO 2 is going to give you far superior vapor quality and with the recent price drop and all the 10% off coupons you are looking at $168. The consensus at $239 was the SOLO 2 provided vapor way above it's price point, now they are priced like a PAX 2 and it's just silly , SOLO 2 is by and far the best for the price.
    To the Cloud

Wise words of experience, there ^^.
  • captkrusty
    Where do you get the coupons at? I am always looking at expanding my collection :)
  • AsUwish
    What's up. I own both vapes. The Fury 2 is my daily daytime driver and delivers comparable vapor flavor and potency to the Solo 2 with a glass mouthpiece/WPA. If you need a vape for outdoor use, the Fury 2 or their upcoming slightly bigger vape, the Fierce. If ONLY for indoors AND as your one and only, I'd go with the Solo 2.

Other things to consider:

Draw resistance: Fury 2
    Vapor production: Fury 2
    Load size: Solo 2 (slight edge)
    Maintenance: Solo 2
    Battery life: Solo 2
    Charge port: Fury 2 (usb)

You will likely be happy with either choice.
  • elykpeace
    Have a solo2 comming today. Have had the fury 2 and want something else. I think if you got a wpa dosing caps for fury it's not bad .. after the oven is stained it just doesn't have the same flavor
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment