5pxjy1aq8xwd1r0x.jpeg

Ps: no i don’t live in my cave :p
  • Futurevapors
    Launch Time is the best time of the day. :fire:
  • kek
    Sticky time! Have a good week end!

v318057bi5hmhlm0.jpeg
  • bum karacho

look like you have stolen robocops torch!
  • EconMan

totally loving the lighter!
  • Dr green thumb
    amazon has it

JOBON Silver Quad Jet Straight Flame Butane Spray Torch Cigar Lighter One Second to Cool Down,Genuine Authorization … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074J8R3QZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_nXZ7BbPXEWSJK

And a similar lighter with a unique twist.

Jet Torch Cigar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078JSPTX3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xTZ7BbJAMCQ1W
  • EconMan

Thanks. I may get the Jet. The "chinglish" on the Jobon was hilarious.... "Genuine Authorization …" I think means "genuine item and authorized seller" :joke:

I **finally** found a headshop in Atlanta that I liked, and saw this torch in there, and am probably going to drive over there and pick it up tomorrow. I liked how adjustable the flame was -- thickness, length, and intensity. Could use for dabbing (cold starts - yummy!), my StickyBrickJr (push flame) no doubt lots of other uses.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS7CJ1N/?coliid=I31DP143O8IRAA&colid=V8VC0BCWD94M&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
  • Magicman
    @EconMan
    Tell good Atlanta headshop.
  • EconMan

Blowing Clouds
    3375 Holcomb Bridge Rd
    Peachtree Corners

I liked the people and its selection and the "vibe" of the place.... And reasonable prices. Their price for the torch I cited above was only $4 more than Amazon. And it's not that close to my house -- many closer to me -- but I enjoyed being there so I'll go back.
  • Magicman
    Those guys give you one sentence, and then proceed to take 2-3 draws from their vape mods while chuckling.

I tried to describe the Sticky Brick Jr. to Blowing Clouds guys when trying to buy filtered butane. They looked at me like I was crazy, as the crackling from their 300w mods rang through the store.
  • Alexis
    look like you have stolen robocops torch!bum karacho
    good spot, but you gave me an even better idea- it looks like a Transformer. Maybe one day we will have just one vape that will transform into many according to desire, maybe even a torch or enail contoller too.
  • EconMan
    I tried to describe the Sticky Brick Jr. to Blowing Clouds guys when trying to buy filtered butane. They looked at me like I was crazy, as the crackling from their 300w mods rang through the store.Magicman

LMAO :rofl:
    Been in there twice now and there seems to be two sorts of personnel with differing expertice

1. E-cig vapers. They do not necessarily know much about what we mean by vaping, and since that store does not sell the SB, and the first sales guy had not even heard of it, he was useless as a sales person for me. This same first guy, did not know what a terp pearl was (the org reason I stopped by there on a random whim), even after I described it and its purpose. I figured out later he mostly worked on the e-cig side of the store.
    2. Flower Users. Getting slightly annoyed by the first guy, suddenly the owner, Eric came out to help me, and he knew his stuff. He understood dabbing, vaping, and traditional flower. He is a great guy. So much so, I may make him a client.

And yes, the "other" side of the store seems trivial and shallow and yes that probably makes me at least a marginal asshole for having that judgement, but I have not yet completed my goal of becoming perfect. :joke:
  • EconMan
    I am in love ❤️

fdw2vganmn1dnme5.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    the real question is does it work?
  • EconMan
    EconMan the real question is does it work?Dr green thumb

Yes! I found it at a local shop the other day, and liked it, pondered the purchase, and picked it up a bit earlier. I like the all metal construction and versatile fire output. It works perfect for my SBJ and quickly can be used for a cold-start dab, or even a primary torch for a small banger. Or you could use it exactly like a bic lighter. Your choice. :)
  • juxt

Was this the shop that Magicman spoke about?
  • Dr green thumb
    what's that mosquito Bourne illness that everyone was scared of last year? Was it zico or Zika I cannot remember.
  • EconMan
    Was this the shop that Magicman spoke about?juxt

Yeah. Magicman he is local and he went there too. Him and I need to hang out... MagicMan and EconMan together.... hmmmm -- lol :joke:

Blowing Clouds is the name. I like doing business with people I like and admire, and I liked the owner, Eric. He is the reason I went back. Like I said, almost two different stores... one side is e-cig stuff :vomit: .... the other is flower and related...:love: Not the best shop I've ever been in, but the best one I've found here thus far. (I'm relatively new here).

The price of the torch was only $4 more than Amazon's price, and so it was important to me to buy it there, since it was there that I first saw it and he took his time to show and explain it to me. They also have a dab rig that was priced well and just "called me" so I'm picking that up today.

However, no one there knew what a "terp pearl" was my first visit... even the owner.... tried to explain it and they brought out glass screens.... etc... finally was able to just show them a picture, and they were like "Oh, that's what those are for...". Obviously, not staffed with employees who are into much dabbing. And MagicMan and I both had to educate them on @StickyBrickLabs :love:
  • juxt

At least they know something then... Where I am it's a wasteland.
  • EconMan
    @EconMan
    Tell good Atlanta headshop.
    Magicman

Not going to that one anymore. In fact, I regret praising them. If the owner was not there, you're left to the apathetic nicotine side employees who know nothing about the things I value.

I just LOVE Cloud 9 in Johns Creek. Owners: Bobby and Kelsey. Very helpful CS oriented people.
    And do they ever stock some nice glass and quartz. :love:

Had my eye on this little Toro dab rig they had, pondered it for days, decided to go get it, and they had already sold it... So I left with a Puffco Peak at only $300 (cheapest I found anywhere). But I still want that particular Toro.
  • juxt

I just went to the OC3 dispensary in L'Orange County. The clerk girl was HI AS F ... I loved it though, not like if I were in a pharmacy obviously, so hey whatev. Buy 2 carts get 1 for a dollar so i got 1 2:1 CBD and 2 marley naturals which are sweet.... So glad you got the Peak, so you can tell me about it.

So, just to bring this thing back on track, I really like that butane stuff, there is a I think Stanley british one that I want SO bad.

EDIT: did that sound mean in the first sentence? scratch that bro
  • Philly
    single malt scotch and vapes, perfect combo. Also a great band name.
  • Aj85
    I couldn’t agree with you more. lol

vkfi8ou8vfc1m1iv.jpeg
    0orzt21tkza3nkv3.jpeg
    tfc13pqefoje5620.jpeg

All the very best, mate.

Aj.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code