• Futurevapors
    :fire: Butane Power Baby :fire:

Hi Vapelifer's
    Butane Vaporising has grown legs over the last 2 years and with the likes of Sticky Bricks Labs and Dynavap leading the way I think it's a great idea to start this thread where you can share absolutely anything that involves Butane, Gear Shots, Give or ask Advice, New Products, Bad products, Tips & Tricks, Session Stories/Pics, Videos of you ripping, New ideas, ANYTHING you like my fellow Flame throwers :fire:

e5a5e2o8ki7h0z1b.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    Lately In Dublin we've just had 3 weeks of pure summer shine, it's been like living in Spain, crazy beautiful!
    I live next door to Blessington Reservoir witch is around 5000 Acres and is just perfect to visit in the evenings on bike. I have found myself throwing my Dynavap M, small plastic container and Torch in my jacket pocket and flying off to the lake without worrying about anything being fully charged.
    Have to say it's perfect for these little expedition and I don't even notice it in my pocket while i'm trying to not crash into any ditches of cliffs riding High :lol:
    3 full caps and i'm nearly walking my bike back as the High off these things is NO joke, I've even been sharing a chamber with my mate and we both don't speak to each other for the first 30mins as we are literally trying to concentrate on just cycling on flat ground :rofl:
    !!! 0.8g has us both smiling at what ever's in front of us.
    Yes Dynavap, lightweight, compact and ready when you are. Boommmmm
    8g4k9jsdafjdx6s7.jpg
    yjazsc839u54ifj7.jpg
    hx2h5han2nq8oslx.jpg

German Wheat Beer is great with Butane hits :fire:
  • Taz
    Franziskaner! Not a bad choice!:up:
    Damn I do sometimes miss Bavaria and the beer garden culture!
  • Futurevapors
    Yes Taz!!!!
    I'm Usually a Paulaner man, Love that German Clove & Banana flavour......
    I only drink 2 pints per week now, 1 Wednesday 1 Friday, Hangover Free for well over a year now and I feel great! Alcohol robbed my weekends and made me say horrible things to people close to me, and leave the oven on and flooded the kitchen? 0 silly things has happening to me while vaping pure Cannabis daily for the 2 years.
    zehssprsa3kx8pl4.png

How's your Zebra JR Sessions going dude, are you able to get some good tasty hits out of it as of yet, you will flipping Love it when you find yourself with it? Shoot some more pics up if you ever get a chance with some of those beautiful Tasmanian Cliffs in the background!

What i love about Sticky Bricks Labs is every unit is unique.....

ps when it comes to cleaning there's plenty of us on here for advice, cleaning the JR is simply but still ask should you have any questions, and I love talking vapes so hit me up anytime dude :fire:

How do you find holding it while you using the torch, do you have any discomfort? Sometimes changing how you hold it can make life much easier for the user? Check how i hold mine while launching.

:starstruck: Cheers Everyone :starstruck:
    6av5b7id1i8wixpv.png
    Attachment
    paulaner-50cl-436604 (30K)
  • Trix
    Love my Dynavap. First entry into the butane world. Led me down the rabbit hole. I think I'm currently good where I've landed.
  • Futurevapors
    Jesus Trix, that pics Wild mate I love it :starstruck:

I'll say it straight up, I use my Dynavap in lightweight/stealth mode and love it and no negatives to say about it, it litterally does what I need it to do.

And Then my Sticky Bricks for everyday use, seriously love using them, like every hit is Georgous and I don't think there's a way to improve it's Sticky flavour not do I want there to be as it's perfect for me. it's very much like getting back to nature in its self, wood Glass stainless butane and cannabis, what a lovely mixture.

I'm amazed how fast butane vaporising is growing :fire:
  • YellowDog
    What butane torches do u use?

Looking for a good dependable torch
  • Trix

Thanks FV really appreciate the positive vibeswazm5s2fpbm397y8.jpg
    Aliens n' pizza
  • The illusions of life
    Hey Trix! How's the Flam treating ya? I got mine bout a month ago and I like it but I still toast it almost once every session.
  • Futurevapors
    Yes Ghost, I'm currently using that Sealey Torch witch i wasn't sure of at the start but now it my 100% Main driver, the flame is just a wider then the Honest and slightly more powerful so I can get Monster hits from my OG. But this is only available in Europe.
    2cpbqbqwzw5g1mt5.jpg

Other than that I've heard @Sneaky Pete Vaporizers Praising the Blazer Mirco Torch, but it's not cheap
    rfpap3phkxinjove.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    Positive vibes = positive Minds

You know I must have a bit of self dough going on in my personally life as when ever I put anything up on Vapelife i'm constantly thinking someone's going to give me some negative response, but in reality everyone's responses back to me is Uber positive and solid! Thanks Guys, i'm going to try and stop thinking like that from now and just post away in this safe environment. Love this Forum.....
    ohch0qazgr5w6dnx.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    Are you using a single or triple torch?
    Also are you heating it in the middle of the cap or nearer the bottom?
    Maybe on your third heat cycle only heat to the first click?
  • Trix

Ah yes the Flam it's definitely one of the more tricky butane devices. I had a tough time at first scorching screens, combusting, nothing you really want from a vaporizer. Now that my torch skills are a little better I am finding it to have some fantastic results. Make sure you have enough beads in it to where the flame can never go through and actually touch the material. Also lots of circles never let the torch sit idle. Keep it in constant motion going around as many beads as possible. Stir between hits for best results but be careful not to accidentally bump the screen in there. I'm sure you know it's a pain to get back in. Oh and don't load a lot of material at once as it will be too close to the heat. It's really hard to complain about the Flam due to its low price point.
  • Futurevapors
    Ops, thought the Illusions of Life was talking about Dynavap for some reason :lol: Dope
  • Sneaky Pete Vaporizers
    I love that Blazer Micro!! If I lost mine today I'd buy a new one tomorrow, not cheap but worth it IMHO
  • The illusions of life
    Hey thank you guys for the response back! I greatly appreciate it! On the last stream of Bud's I was the one who asked him to use the Flam once again cuz I notice he always gets great results from it. And I've been trying to adjust the beads so can find that sweet spot (gigity,gigity!). All and all I love the thing. Big up to Ralph/funkyjunky for his craftsmanship on all his products! Peace and love my friends.
  • Futurevapors
    Yes Sneaky!!

I also really like blazer torches, I wanted to get Blazer GB2001 but it's €50 over here and a actually think that it might be too powerful for the job/ annoying.

But the Micro one looks just right and is €34, think I'll take the plunge and get one soon from your advice Sneaky.

There's space in the market for a nice $80 stainless steel, titanium powder coated butane torch with lifetime warrenty.

There's also room in the market for someone to design a butane torch with "Vaporiser built in" couch.....couch
  • Cl4ud3
    There's also room in the market for someone to design a butane torch with "Vaporiser built in" couch.....couchFuturevapors

https://www.thehammervaporizer.com/ been done before, weakness is when the lighter dies.
  • Futurevapors
    and this thing
    dpvl2l3pvzs9i662.png

I'd love to sit down with a designer and try to come up with an inhoused butane vape that is like nothing anyone's ever seen before.

I have an idea that involves clipping in a Honest torch so if the torch breaks you can just replace it easily but the design is still in my head not paper.
  • Trix

Can I get a light?
    I'd be quite popular at a cigar bar.
    My favorite is the third from the right due to it's angle and locking function. It also has a decent size tank.
    G star is the brand.ptvigmpkdyxbdbb0.jpg
  • Futurevapors
    that one 3d from right, I keep seeing them, does it have a thin flame like the Egale or that torch second from left
  • Futurevapors
    Lots of Fun with this bad ass last night.
    d26cg1qed3vecorp.jpg
  • Taz
    @Futurevapors cheers mate! Paulaner banana flavour? Haven't tried it and I think I won't! Never got the hang of flavoured beer. I grew up 60 kilometres from Munich and my fav is a good Augustiner
    dt253pgvevdrus26.png
    The Jr. is growing on me. Most hits I get right but there is still the occasional combustion or charring. But I'm not giving up until its mastered.
    Not after just ordering an OG Leopard. BTW I'm a Carpenter and love wood to work with. So what could be better as to vape trough it?
  • Futurevapors
    Sorry I might have confused you with clove and banana flavour, basically all Wheat Beer uses cloves and bannana in the ingredients but they don't actually taste like clove/bannana

Yes mate you got an OG! The OG is a whopper of a vape and leopard is crazy cool.
    r9yb1fctkzh06lnz.png

It's my go to at home, but the JR also plays a vital role and I couldn't do with just 1 of them, OG is a home tool and JR in the pocket out and about plus the lid on the JR give me so much piece of mind when I throw it in a rucksack.

With your JR, don't have the torch on full, that's why your charring, turn it down a bit, with the mouth piece in mouth light the torch "in a low light setting so's to be able to see the flame tip" then bring the flame tip close to the intake and in your peripheral vision view if the mp has flowing vapour while keeping your eyes on where the flame is, obviously when it's thick of vapour your on the money! You don't really need to start actually drawing until you feel the vapour start to come through the mp, but when it does increase the draw and you will notice the vapour starts to become hotter but no way actually hot! When that happens then gradually increse your draw speed higher, higher, higher then stop, you should at this point have a lovely hit in your lungs.

I get reading that could confusion you but honestly I'm really trying to give you some solid advice on how to use the JR.

And if you are out of breath or in a way uncomfortable you're doing it wrong.

All products are a joy to use, I've never experience any negativity or any pain, coughing or out of breathness from taking big hits.

I can get s massive hit from a JR in under 5seconds and still have plenty of breath left so technique plans a huge part and to get that you need experience :fire:

Cannot wait to see your OG
  • Futurevapors
    I just pulled the JR out to make sure I was happy with above.

One thing I wanted to touch is the draw it's self, it's definitely not from the throat, so just focus on pulling from your lips, if that makes any sense. And when you know/feel vapour flowing that's when to increase that draw speed, BUT you will notice there's this restrictive feeling when your increasing, KEEP your increasing draw speed at the same speed as that restrictiveness wants to increase with you? Yeah I know, deep info but it's the only way I can explain that sorry. If you go faster and just increase draw speed fast, you will put out the vapour due to too much cool air coming through, and while your riding that increasing draw it's then you will feel crazy huge clouds forming in your mouth/cheast Hold Up :starstruck:

This is how I hold a JR when launching
    zb7bz2sh1zh7kwej.jpg

This is how I hold it open when stiring, one handed, easy
    ff3gj83x5a1ve3pd.jpg
  • Trix

The torch you asked about does have a slightly wider flame than most but not as large as the torch next to it on the right. It's been my go-to for the brick so far. I really like the angle. It's fully adjustable and can go from very small to quite large.
  • Futurevapors
    That one looks too big for me, do you use it straight across the intake like a few others do?
  • Trix

This is the angle that I go with. Changes up and down a little but not much.
    When you are taking a draw the tip sucks down ever so lightly. Been having a lot of success with this one. As far as the size I wouldn't want to put it in my pocket. Perfect for home use. Only cost me $6 so no complaints. The honest torch is probably the most reliable out of the bunch.0swxfie0xd3uqwjo.jpg
  • YellowDog
    @Trix Nice idea, holding to the side. I haven't tried that yet, been experimenting with flame heights.

I just ordered the MIcro Butane Torch, hoping to have better success with that. Still loving my Sticky Brick, just haven't perfected the technique, yet.....
  • Futurevapors
    Is yours an OG, do you have other butane vape?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment