• MonsterWithoutBorders
    I was introduced to prerolls by a local 502 shop (Washington State). For certain companies pre-rolls are bud (no trim) and are cheaper than flower. They are finely and consistently ground and surprisingly enough my experience is that they work extremely well in the MV1. The results are amazingly consistent in this device for me. My experience has always been that I could everything well extracted but each time was an adventure and I did not know what temp level (light level) to use. No matter what 2 reds would extract anything that I put in so inconsistent results were not really a problem (just up the heat). With the prerolls I seem to almost every time get good extraction at 2 or 3 orange lights and am able to finish the crucible at 3 orange with one inhale at 2 red to just prove to myself that I got everything.

This has caused me to rethink the grind when using the mv1 and now I use a fine grind which seems to produce better results for me.
  • okla68m
    My MV1 seems to Extract Best at "Medium to Fine" grind. At "Course" I can "Run at 3-4-5 and go back and crumble ABV and get Another 2-3 draws. If "Original" Crucible is "Medium/Fine grind, no further Vapor can be extracted after crumbling ABV !
    This is My Experience after 3 months of 10+ Crucibles@day use !
  • Frosty1
    Completely agree, finer grind works best. Tried a slightly courser grind at the weekend and whilst it works the results aren't as impressive. I guess it's the higher surface area to volume ratio i.e. more area exposed to the hot air therefore more vapor.

What I also like to do is drop a scoop of the crystals collected at the bottom of the grinder into the centre of the crucible - so fill it half way with leaf, drop in the crystals then fill to the top. Saved for special occasions as it is strong!
  • Futurevapors
    Love a little Keif Sandwich
  • Frosty1
    Oooossshh
  • okla68m
    Ya'll Peaked my interest and I succomed to the Keif Sandwich. ..TASTY.....!
    Combination of White Buffalo, Snowman, Northern Lights and Unknown Bud Keif, made for a KICKASS CRUCIBLE to say the least !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment